About this listing
The living room where the guest generally stay. As you can see there are mattresses and a big couch , which fit 2 persons, so there can be maximun 5 guest depending on how much space you want.
Cosy place close to the city.
There is an open fire place so you can warm yourself by the fire.
From the Central Station, it is 9 minute by subway plus a five minute walk or one minute bus ride to my house.
Outside my home I have a hammock so you may hang out and chill there. If it's sunny we can perhaps grill in the garden.
In the living room there i a big couch with room for two plus three mattresses on the floor, so there can be a maximum of 5 guests depending on how much space you want.
I live with my two daughters every other week and every other week I'm alone. So I love to have guest here when my daughters aren't staying with me. I stay in the bedroom and the guest have the living room, and we share bathroom and kitchen, and you may cook if you want to eat in.
There is also an option for guest to stay in the bedroom and I stay in the livning room, but then I can only take 2 guest, and you have to pay for 5 guest or special offer by inquire, and you will have to agree with me first about it.
As all travelers have different are breakfast, food, linen (sheets) and towels provided per agreement (see house rules)
If you and I are in the mood we can hang out and I can show you around the city, or the nature around Stockholm.
You may smoke on the balcony.
Free parking on the street outside.
Close to shops and communications.
- You will get a key so you may come as you as you like, if Im not home when you leave you may just drop the key in the door.
- Shoes in the hall and not in the flat.
- Strictly no animals and no smoking in flat. Please respect the neighbors, who are calm and quiet, I expect you to be the same. No parties, no loud music after 10pm.
- Only you who've booked the apartment with me through AirBnb, are allowed to be in the apartment, no guests and no free lodgers. For your own safety and for the security of my home, it is not permitted to bring anyone you don't know or just have met.
- Hope you'll enjoy, and please feel free to use the kitchen, all the amenities and make - yourself at home!
- To use the stove; light with a lighter and hold for 10 sec. Remember to switch off.
- Dishes; rinse the dishes and put in the dishwasher macine (except for wok and frying pans which has to be washed by hand)
- You may bring you own food and drink if you like, but can also provide food for you. Just let me know before. I have a glass jar in the kitchen shelf where you put cash for food and drink etc.
Pricing guide lines;
- Breakfast 50 SEK (if you are are big breakfast person - scrambled eggs, sandwishes, juice, coffee etc. - and less if you are a small breakfast person)
- BBQ dinner 100 SEK
- Lunch 75 SEK
- Cup of tea/coffe 5 SEK
- Box wine glass 30 SEK
- Rent linen 50 SEK
- Rent towel 15 SEK
Everything was as promised and I enjoyed my time at Casa Mattias. I was an a work trip and thus did not spend that much time in the apartment. But during my brief stay everything was in place, and on my future trips to Stockholm I will probably stay with Mattias again. As the descriptions says, the place is easy to reach with public transportation, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the apartment is cozy. Mattias is a very polite host and easy to approach.
It was my firtst time to use Airbnb. so I'm little bit afraid, like 'Can i find his house correctly..?', 'If he dosen't make contact with me, what can i do..?' etc...
actually it was a just needless worry. His house was very cozy in spite of placing near cental station(about 4~5 stops by subway). Mattias was very kindful and friendly. He was one of the man who make my trip to Stockholm very meaningful . Thank you very much Mattias!!!
Fin lägenhet i ett trevligt och lugnt område. Mattias var som värd trevlig och hjälpsam. Bra kommunikationer med gångavstånd till Gullmarsplan för T-bana och Tvärbanan.
Casa Matias is a great place to stay and visit Stockholm. Matias is a very nice and friendly person, we had some interesting talking about Sweden, Stockholm and he always wanted to make sure everything was perfect in our staying. The location is really good, with the main metro system withing 15min by foot.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I had a great stay with Mattias. Right from the start, at the front door, it seemed we had been friends for a long time. And I got to meet a number of his friends the first night. The house really is an excellent location, some lawn and nice woods in the back, a quiet neighborhood - but within easy reach of the center. The walk through the pleasant area to and from Gullmarsplan was something I looked forward to. With any return to Stockhom I would plan to stay there again.
I recommend Casa Mattias to anyone looking for a nice, quiet place to stay close to the center of Stockholm. Very easy to get to from subway! Nice view from the porch. Mattias was very helpful and took the time to make sure my friend and I had arrived safely and that everything was good! My friend and I also enjoyed exploring the area around the apartment!
About the Host, Mattias
I consider myself being a very open and extrovert person. I love to meet new people and understand others point of view.
I live with my two daughters every other week and every other week I'm alone. So I love to have couchsurfers here when my daughters aren't staying with me.
When I'm not working or taking care of my daughters, I travel, do meditation and new other new age therapies, do training (yoga, kickbox, gym, mountain bike, run etc.) hang out with my friends and sometimes DJ and play drums.
I have been on hosting guest since June 2011 at another site and love it - and so got 41 positve reviews - and I want try Airbnb.
Of course I love travel and meeting people, exploring other cultures.
I like showing the city, and if you want to hang out if you like.
I have been travling to India, Africa, Europe and the US and I want to travel more soon.
I have been studing antrpology, photography and social science.