About this listing
My cozy and comfortable one bed apartment with panoramic city view has a true city feeling. Just 6-7 minutes walk from Sindorim station where you can take subway line 1 and 2. It connects major tour spots within 10-30 minutes, only 1.5 USD fare.
Location and local attractions
6-7 minutes from Sindorim subway station by foot.
Situated in the south-west zone of Seoul, where the subway lines 1, 2 and 7 are crossing. Hyundai D-cube city department store, E-mart, Homeplus(giant supermarkets in Korea), Technomart(shopping mall complex, especially for IT and digital products) and Times-square shoppping mall are all within walking distance. This private studio flat is close to Boramae Park, National Assembly building, and Yeouido Park.
Also, the new and 1st dome baseball stadium in Korea - Gocheok Sky Dome is close from this apartment. Only 10 minutes by car or 2 stops by subway. You could watch Kpop star's concert or Korean baseball match at this stadium.
Local attractions also includes Gasan Digital Complex. It will take around 20 minutes to Hongik University, Gangnam , Youngsan(KTX- bullet train bounds for south-west Korea), Seoul station(KTX bounds for south-east Korea) and Myengdong by subway.
This is a set of fully furnished apartments especially suitable for foreign businessmen and visitors.
If you are planning to stay in Seoul for more than a month and need a place where you can feel at home in the bustling city, this private apartment would be the best choice.
* Estimated time to major subway stations from Sindorim station *
Myeongdong - 26 minutes
Gyeongbok Palace - 32 minutes
Dongdaemun - 29 minutes
Yongsan - 13 minutes
Seoul - 18 minutes
Gangnam - 28 minutes
Hongik Univ.- 11 minutes
Sinchon - 13 minutes
COEX Mall(Samsung) - 34 minutes
Sinsa - 37 minutes
Seoul National Univ. - 14 minutes
(website hidden) the rent inclusive of utility fees such as, water, electricity, gas and internet?
(website hidden) can I check-in? And, how can I get or return a key?
-> Normally, host helps guest to check-in. But, in case, host and guest cannot meet each other, guest will be provided detail direction and house manual via e-mail 3 days prior to arrival.
-> And, the door can be opened by touching a keypad without a key, you don’t have to get or return a key.
3.Does child also should pay an additional charge?
-> Additional charge will be added if your child is over 8(include 8)
(website hidden) the neighborhood safe to walk at night? Are there any guards in the building?
-> Yes, the neighborhood is very safe to walk at night. But, recommend return your room before 12 am.
-> There is a guard in the building
(website hidden) you take upfront cash? When and how do I pay for the booking?
-> No. As it is prohibited by Airbnb. Please make a booking via Airbnb. You could pay either credit card or paypal.
- 2 Queen Sized beds + Additional Futons
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access and WI-FI
- Air conditioning / Refrigerator
- Samsung 32' LCD TV + Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea maker / Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries / Hair dryer
- Extra towels / Tea Table
- Complimentary mineral water / Complimentary coffee and tea
- Microwave / Toaster
- Laundry Machine
- Cooking utensils
- Spare mattress, duvet, pillows for 3rd and 4th guest
- Iron and Iron board
Interaction with Guests
Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
1. Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been visiting local Korean breweries as a certified blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
2. Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman)
3. DMZ & JSA,
4. Buying K-Pop concert
5. Ski Resort / National Mountains
6. Everland / Korean Folk Village
7. Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
8. Any places that you want to visit
9. Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.
Many delicious restaurants just in front of this building. Recommend a roast pork belly and a broiled beef intestine.
People can go almost everywhere in Seoul by taking subway 1 and 2 from Sindorim station. The fare is only 3 USD for round trip. Sindorim station is the most notorious for crowding with people especially rush hour, why don't you experience of one of the most crowded station in Korea?
Subway Line 1 and 2
Other Things to Note
# A special Note
My family and I will be travelling in S.America from 30th of November until 26th of Feb. So, I am afraid that I cannot meet with my guests.
But, don't worry about the check-in / out process. A very detailed house manual and direction will be provided to my guests.
And, I have a partner who is also a host of Airbnb. She will help you if any emergencies occured.
No smoking in the room. No pet allowed.
Please make sure to turn off heater and air-conditioner when you leave the house.(Save the energy :))
As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided.
If guests stay more than a week, guest should take care of the garbage by him/herself.
The law concering garbage disposal in Korea is quite strict. Guest should follow the below rules when throwing garbage.
1. Non-Recyclable and Food garbage should be colleted in designated plastic bag, yellow one is for the food garbage and the white one(10 liter or 20 liter) is for the Non-recyclable.
(I will provide you the plastic bag without any charges)
2. Garbage should be dumped in designated place. Take the elevator to the 1. You will find a place where dumping garbage at outside of the building, next to the parking lot.
3. Such as bottle, can and waste paper should be dumped separately.
4. Do not put garbage or any items around hallway(ouside of the entrance door)