About this listing
My cozy and comfortable one bed apartment with panoramic city view has a true city feeling. Just 5-6 minutes walk from Sindorim station where you can take subway line 1 and 2. It connects major tour spots within 10-30 minutes, only 1.5 USD fare.
Location and local attractions
5 minutes from Sindorim subway station by foot.
Situated in the south-west zone of Seoul, where the subway lines 1, 2 and 7 are crossing. Hyundai D-cube city department store, E-mart, Homeplus(giant supermarkets in Korea), Technomart(shopping mall complex, especially for IT and digital products) and Times-square are all within walking distance. This private studio flat is close to Boramae Park, National Assembly building, and Yeouido Park. Local attractions also includes Gasan Digital Complex. It will take around 20 minutes to Hongik University, Gangnam , Youngsan(KTX- bullet train bounds for south-west Korea), Seoul station(KTX bounds for south-east Korea) and Myengdong by subway.
This is a set of fully furnished apartments especially suitable for foreign businessmen and visitors.
If you are planning to stay in Seoul for more than a month and need a place where you can feel at home in the bustling city, this private apartment would be the best choice.
* Estimated time to major subway stations from Sindorim station *
Myeongdong - 26 minutes
Gyeongbok Palace - 32 minutes
Dongdaemun - 29 minutes
Yongsan - 13 minutes
Seoul - 18 minutes
Gangnam - 28 minutes
Hongik Univ.- 11 minutes
Sinchon - 13 minutes
COEX Mall(Samsung) - 34 minutes
Sinsa - 37 minutes
Seoul National Univ. - 14 minutes
(website hidden) the rent inclusive of utility fees such as, water, electricity, gas and internet?
(website hidden) can I check-in? And, how can I get or return a key?
-> Normally, host helps guest to check-in. But, in case, host and guest cannot meet each other, guest will be provided detail direction and house manual via e-mail 3 days prior to arrival.
-> And, the door can be opened by touching a keypad without a key, you don’t have to get or return a key.
3.Does child also should pay an additional charge?
-> Additional charge will be added if your child is over 8(include 8)
(website hidden) the neighborhood safe to walk at night? Are there any guards in the building?
-> Yes, the neighborhood is very safe to walk at night. But, recommend return your room before 12 am.
-> There is a guard in the building
(website hidden) you take upfront cash? When and how do I pay for the booking?
-> No. As it is prohibited by Airbnb. Please make a booking via Airbnb. You could pay either credit card or paypal.
- 2 Queen Sized beds + Additional Futons
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access and WI-FI
- Air conditioning / Refrigerator
- Samsung 32' LCD TV + Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea maker / Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries / Hair dryer
- Extra towels / Tea Table
- Complimentary mineral water / Complimentary coffee and tea
- Microwave / Toaster
- Laundry Machine
- Cooking utensils
- Spare mattress, duvet, pillows for 3rd and 4th guest
- Iron and Iron board
Interaction with Guests
Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
1. Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been visiting local Korean breweries as a certified blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
2. Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman)
3. DMZ & JSA,
4. Buying K-Pop concert
5. Ski Resort / National Mountains
6. Everland / Korean Folk Village
7. Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
8. Any places that you want to visit
9. Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.
Many delicious restaurants just in front of this building. Recommend a roast pork belly and a broiled beef intestine.
People can go almost everywhere in Seoul by taking subway 1 and 2 from Sindorim station. The fare is only 3 USD for round trip. Sindorim station is the most notorious for crowding with people especially rush hour, why don't you experience of one of the most crowded station in Korea?
Subway Line 1 and 2
Other Things to Note
If you need any help about life in Seoul or want to know good places to visit, we are happy to help you.
As host(my wife and I) can speak English, Chinese and Japanese, you won't have problems with communication.
* Airport pick-up is available *
- 80,000 Won / One way(Including highway toll fee)
* A Mobile Wi-Fi Egg rental is available with 5000 Won per day for the guest, no deposit.(In case of long term rental, discount is available, plz enquire)
If you rent from the service provider in the airport, the daily price is 8800 Won + big deposit
- Wi-Fi Egg is a small device that makes you to connect internet at outside, such as on the subway, on the street, almost everywhere in the city of Korea.
No smoking in the room. Please do not bring your pet without host's permission.
Please make sure to turn off heater and air-conditioner when you leave the house.(Save the energy :))
And, plz be quite after 10pm at your room for neighbor.
As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided.
If guests stay more than 3 days, guest should take care of the garbage by him/herself.
The law concering garbage disposal in Korea is quite strict. Guest should follow the below rules when throwing garbage.
1. Garbage should be colleted in plastic bag, exclusive for the garbage.
(We will provide you the plastic bag without any charges)
2. Garbage should be dumped in designated place.
3. Such as bottle, can and waste paper should be dumped separately.
역에서 가까워서 굉장히 좋았어요!! 근처에 마트도 있고 편의점도 있구요, 급예약해서 늦게 체크인했는데 어렵지 않게 잘 알려주셨구요, 한 쪽이 다 창문이라서 전망이 참 좋드라구요~ 집에 들어가자마자 더워서 에어컨을 틀었는데 시원하지 않아서 걱정했는데 시간이 좀 지나니까 시원해져서 다행이였어요~ 부엌에 그릇, 물, 조미료도 다 있고 수건도 넉넉하게 있구요, 화장실이 좀 좁았지만 잠깐 지내는 거니까 괜찮았어요~ 아침에는 햇살이 너무 강해서 강제기상이였지만 너무 좋았답니다~~~
전망이 확 트인 곳으로 깨끗하고 정결한 모습이었읍니다.
특히 신도림 전철역에서 메우 가깝고 특히나 주변에 유명한 맛집이 가득 있어서 매끼마다 다 골라서 먹어도 다 맛볼 수 없었읍니다.
보안에 철저하며 오피스텔과 주거 아파트의 다른 에레베타 이용운 신속한 이동이 가능케 하였읍니다.
물론 에어콘도 이 더운 날씨에 빵빵하였고 별로 어려움 없는 닷개간이었읍니다.
유선생의 친절한 이용 설명으로 또한 불편함 없었읍니다.
잘 머물다 갑니다.
숙소가 신도림역에서 걸어서 5분정도 거리에 위치하여 접근성이 매우 좋았습니다. 해당 숙소 건물이 지어진지도 얼마 되지 않아 깨끗한 분위기 였습니다. 방도 깨끗하고 생수, 냄비, 샴푸, 수건 등 생필품들이 다 있어서 불편함을 느끼지 않았습니다. 가족들과 하룻밤 지냈는데, 부모님도 매우 좋아하셨습니다.
This was a great apartment with spectacular views and really close to the subway. If you're looking for a quiet, clean stay, I highly recommend this place. Jaemu was very helpful, met me at the train, and showed me all the ins and outs of the apartment, including restaurants and other highlights in the area.
This place is so good! The location was just perfect for me! It is easy to go other part of Seoul by subway. The subway station and bus stops really close to the place. I also liked the view from the house. This place is so clean, neat and cozy! I liked the interior a lot! The host was so kind and nice! I think, This place is just right place for travellers who visit Seoul!
Great house to stay! I strongly recommend this house if you need a place to stay in Korea.
This host has 179 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jaemu
"I wish all my guests stay comfortable and have a wonderful memory at my place"
Hi Everyone who is interested in Korea and plan to visit Korea.
I am a traveler and a photographer. I've been sharing my travel stories through my blog. Also, I've been working with several Camera brands such as Canon Korea and Olympus Korea for promoting camera products. Sometimes, I work with Airlines too for promoting their new flight routes. My next goal is that promote traditional spots, traditional products and breweries for foreign visitors.
My wife and I are certified by Korea Tourism Organization to host foreign visitors. This program is so called, "Koreastay" We were the 1st Koreastay host since 2010. Not only Koreastay program but also we are currently renting out private studios for foreign visitors.
We've been to many countries, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Fiji, Guam, Hawaii, Australia, Russia, France, Dubai, Taiwan, Cambodia and USA. We are very interested in foreign culture and love to share my culture, especially my hometown Seoul with a lot of friends.
My wife teaches Korean-Pop dance for foreign (email hidden) culture center at Myeongdong.
As we love travelling and travel a lot. if you need an advise about travel in Korea, we are glad to help you.
Hope you can make a good memory in Korea.
These are my available tour options for the visitors.
1. Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Available language: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean
2. Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
- Visit Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been writing articles about local Korean breweries as a certified travel blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
- Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman) Not only you can learn K-pop dance choreography but also you can make Korean friends. My wife is fluent in English.
- DMZ tour
- Buying K-Pop concert tickets, Performance tickets, attraction or entrance tickets with discounted rate
- Ski Resort / National Mountains / Hot spring
- Everland / Korean Folk Village
- Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
- Any places that you want to visit
- Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.