About this listing
My cozy and comfortable one bed apartment with panoramic city view has a true city feeling. Just 5-6 minutes walk from Sindorim station where you can take subway line 1 and 2. It connects major tour spots within 10-30 minutes, only 1.5 USD fare.
Location and local attractions
5 minutes from Sindorim subway station by foot.
Situated in the south-west zone of Seoul, where the subway lines 1, 2 and 7 are crossing. Hyundai D-cube city department store, E-mart, Homeplus(giant supermarkets in Korea), Technomart(shopping mall complex, especially for IT and digital products) and Times-square are all within walking distance. This private studio flat is close to Boramae Park, National Assembly building, and Yeouido Park. Local attractions also includes Gasan Digital Complex. It will take around 20 minutes to Hongik University, Gangnam , Youngsan(KTX- bullet train bounds for south-west Korea), Seoul station(KTX bounds for south-east Korea) and Myengdong by subway.
This is a set of fully furnished apartments especially suitable for foreign businessmen and visitors.
If you are planning to stay in Seoul for more than a month and need a place where you can feel at home in the bustling city, this private apartment would be the best choice.
* Estimated time to major subway stations from Sindorim station *
Myeongdong - 26 minutes
Gyeongbok Palace - 32 minutes
Dongdaemun - 29 minutes
Yongsan - 13 minutes
Seoul - 18 minutes
Gangnam - 28 minutes
Hongik Univ.- 11 minutes
Sinchon - 13 minutes
COEX Mall(Samsung) - 34 minutes
Sinsa - 37 minutes
Seoul National Univ. - 14 minutes
1.Is the rent inclusive of utility fees such as, water, electricity, gas and internet?
2.How can I check-in? And, how can I get or return a key?
-> Normally, host helps guest to check-in. But, in case, host and guest cannot meet each other, guest will be provided detail direction and house manual via e-mail 3 days prior to arrival.
-> And, the door can be opened by touching a keypad without a key, you don’t have to get or return a key.
3.Does child also should pay an additional charge?
-> Additional charge will be added if your child is over 8(include 8)
4.Is the neighborhood safe to walk at night? Are there any guards in the building?
-> Yes, the neighborhood is very safe to walk at night. But, recommend return your room before 12 am.
-> There is a guard in the building
5.Do you take upfront cash? When and how do I pay for the booking?
-> No. As it is prohibited by Airbnb. Please make a booking via Airbnb. You could pay either credit card or paypal.
- 2 Queen Sized beds + Additional Futons
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access and WI-FI
- Air conditioning / Refrigerator
- Samsung 32' LCD TV + Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea maker / Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries / Hair dryer
- Extra towels / Tea Table
- Complimentary mineral water / Complimentary coffee and tea
- Microwave / Toaster
- Laundry Machine
- Cooking utensils
- Spare mattress, duvet, pillows for 3rd and 4th guest
- Iron and Iron board
Interaction with Guests
Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
1. Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been visiting local Korean breweries as a certified blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
2. Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman)
3. DMZ & JSA,
4. Buying K-Pop concert
5. Ski Resort / National Mountains
6. Everland / Korean Folk Village
7. Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
8. Any places that you want to visit
9. Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.
Many delicious restaurants just in front of this building. Recommend a roast pork belly and a broiled beef intestine.
People can go almost everywhere in Seoul by taking subway 1 and 2 from Sindorim station. The fare is only 3 USD for round trip. Sindorim station is the most notorious for crowding with people especially rush hour, why don't you experience of one of the most crowded station in Korea?
Subway Line 1 and 2
Other Things to Note
If you need any help about life in Seoul or want to know good places to visit, we are happy to help you.
As host(my wife and I) can speak English, Chinese and Japanese, you won't have problems with communication.
* Airport pick-up is available *
- 80,000 Won / One way(Including highway toll fee)
* A Mobile Wi-Fi Egg rental is available with 5000 Won per day for the guest, no deposit.(In case of long term rental, discount is available, plz enquire)
If you rent from the service provider in the airport, the daily price is 8800 Won + big deposit
- Wi-Fi Egg is a small device that makes you to connect internet at outside, such as on the subway, on the street, almost everywhere in the city of Korea.
No smoking in the room. Please do not bring your pet without host's permission.
Please make sure to turn off heater and air-conditioner when you leave the house.(Save the energy :))
And, plz be quite after 10pm at your room for neighbor.
As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided.
If guests stay more than 3 days, guest should take care of the garbage by him/herself.
The law concering garbage disposal in Korea is quite strict. Guest should follow the below rules when throwing garbage.
1. Garbage should be colleted in plastic bag, exclusive for the garbage.
(We will provide you the plastic bag without any charges)
2. Garbage should be dumped in designated place.
3. Such as bottle, can and waste paper should be dumped separately.
About the Host, Jaemu
"I wish all my guests stay comfortable and have a wonderful memory at my place"
Hi Everyone who is interested in Korea and plan to visit Korea.
I am a traveler and a photographer. I've been sharing my travel stories through my blog. Also, I've been working with several Camera brands such as Canon Korea and Olympus Korea for promoting camera products. Sometimes, I work with Airlines too for promoting their new flight routes. My next goal is that promote traditional spots, traditional products and breweries for foreign visitors.
My wife and I are certified by Korea Tourism Organization to host foreign visitors. This program is so called, "Koreastay" We were the 1st Koreastay host since 2010. Not only Koreastay program but also we are currently renting out private studios for foreign visitors.
We've been to many countries, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Fiji, Guam, Hawaii, Australia, Russia, France, Dubai, Taiwan, Cambodia and USA. We are very interested in foreign culture and love to share my culture, especially my hometown Seoul with a lot of friends.
My wife teaches Korean-Pop dance for foreign (email hidden) culture center at Myeongdong.
As we love travelling and travel a lot. if you need an advise about travel in Korea, we are glad to help you.
Hope you can make a good memory in Korea.
These are my available tour options for the visitors.
1. Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Available language: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean
2. Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
- Visit Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been writing articles about local Korean breweries as a certified travel blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
- Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman) Not only you can learn K-pop dance choreography but also you can make Korean friends. My wife is fluent in English.
- DMZ tour
- Buying K-Pop concert tickets, Performance tickets, attraction or entrance tickets with discounted rate
- Ski Resort / National Mountains / Hot spring
- Everland / Korean Folk Village
- Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
- Any places that you want to visit
- Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.