Second and third story apartment in Edwardian style home >> super kid-friendly. This artfully decorated 3 bedroom apartment is located in the trendy west-end Parkdale neighbourhood of Toronto. Full of galleries, restaurants, cafes, boutiques and nightlife. This neighbourhood has it all.
The apartment is located right off of King St which (email hidden) street car that can get you to anywhere in the city easily.
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the day-to-day items you may need.
- Coffee grinder, coffee beans, and french-press all provided for like-minded coffee lovers. (There is however a cafe around the corner for your latte and cappuccino cravings)
- 3 bedrooms (2 queens, 1 single, 1 crib)
- Additional pull-out sofa also available in living room.
- Clean linens and towels provided.
- Access to toys and books for children.
- Access to library of books for adults.
- High speed internet/Wifi with access to Roku and Netflix accounts. Limited local digital channels also available.
- Parking available at rear.
The Abbott (cafe around the corner)
The Mascot (cafe on Queen)
The Capital (cafe on Queen)
Grand Electric (Mexican food and a great time. Trendy = lineups)
Gladstone Hotel (food, nightlife, karaoke)
The Drake (great coffee, food, live music, rooftop bar, etc)
The Beaver (good coffee and baked goods in the AM too)
A short walk to Lake Ontario
Steps to Liberty Village
Plenty of fastfood if that's your thing
Easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and a short trip to the airport
- Take the Queen streetcar (or walk) to Trinity Bellwoods park to lounge on the grass, shop in trendy boutiques, eat fish & chips, or grab an icecream.
- Take the Queen streetcar to the Eaton Centre or Queen West shopping district (east of Spadina).
- Take the Queen streetcar to China Town or Kensington Market (Queen & Spadina).
- Take the King streetcar to the Lightbox, Canada's premier festival cinema for some world renounced films.
- Take the King streetcar to Roncesvalles Village to enjoy a local neighbourhood full of cafes, shops, and grocers.
- Take the King streetcar to see a Jays game.
If you have any questions about the place or the neighbourhood, please let us know.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$23 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$928 /week|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Nagmeh's place is super cute. We appreciated the warm touches (such as extra toiletries and a huge plate of chocolates to welcome us). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
My wife, 3 kids, and I stayed here for 6 days over the Christmas holidays. The house is delightful, warm and welcoming, decorated with a real artist's touch. The location was ideal for us, as we were visiting relatives in Parkdale. But the location is great in many other respects as well: it is ideally situated between the Queen st. W. and Roncesvalles strips, in a little enclave that has not (yet!) been overrun by gentrification. Lovely little café right around the corner, the Abbott, and a street car stopping right at the door that gets you into central TO in no time. Although we never met Nagmeh, we felt her (and her family's) personality shine through in the care and love that obviously goes into creating this home. Communications before and during our stay were prompt and efficient. It was all unbelievably smooth. Would recommend wholeheartedly, and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
We had a great stay at this house. Everything was in good condition, Nagmeh left full instructions for everything, and it truly was very kid-friendly with stair gates and lots of toys for the kids to play with.
Nagme's house is conveniently located in a very mixed neighborhood. It is very near some nightclubs at Queen street, and a short tram ride to the major attractions Toronto has to offer. Nagmeh was very helpful, since we needed to change some of our travel dates. I would only recommend Nagmeh to make specific space available for tennants where we can leave our things, because they get easily mixed up with hers. Our daughter was the one who enjoyed the most, because there are tons of toys to play with. Thank you, Nagmeh.
Excelent Host's!! The house is beatiful, they have plenty of good music and art around the house and in the front of the house there is a bustop that let's you in the center of the city in minutes.