Caroline's cool and comfortable studio bungalow has a true city feeling! It comfortably fits two and is a quick drive to Sony Studios, which is on the same road, and a quick drive to Venice Beach.
Welcome to the Creative Artist's Bungalow, a studio sized home with 350 square feet of clean, cozy and comfortable living space.
* Furnished with a full sized Ikea wood bed and foam mattress with topper
* New oak hardwood floors in the bedroom only, parquet hardwood in the living room/office or eating area (there is a square patch of wood that was stained)
* Full kitchen is available with two windows to view the city life. It is equipped with refrigerator, gas stove/oven, and Keurig Coffee Machine. Also has an Ikea counter storage for pots/pans and extra cooking space.
* Dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans are provided for easy meal preparation and dining.
* Bathroom includes a shower, and medicine cabinet (to place extras), with one shelf in bathroom storage closet (behind black curtain)
* Access to wardrobe (on the right) in closet and extra hanging rod above dresser (dresser is full so it is not available for guest)
* Amenities include wireless Spectrum 2G/5G internet, TV with built-in DVD player to play movies only (no cable)
* There is a carport available for easy parking (there are 8 spots, mine is #1 right in the middle) or if you prefer, street parking is available in front (except Friday morning from 2am-7am), but can park on a nearby street. This parking is first come, first serve.
You will have the entire place to yourself. I rent out my place when I travel for work.
It is safe, conveniently located to major freeways, close driving distance to the ocean, and in walking distance to food. (The Wood or two blocks to Venice Blvd.)
The bungalow is close to major freeways (I-405 and I-10), restaurants, shops and movie theaters, the Kirk Douglas Theater, and Sony Studios.
There is public transportation in walking distance. If driving you are 15 minutes from Venice Beach.