About this listing
The apartment is located in the Heart of the city with a beautiful view onto the Dom in Mainz. A Terrace big enough to grill in the evenings or having breakfast in the sun. The River Rhein just a few steps away. Supermarkets, Movie Theatres, Bars, Clubs and Restaurants all within walking Distance. There is a Bus Stop right in front of the house and the train station is only 10 minutes by foot or 5 by bus away.
There is one Bedroom with a Double Bed and a smaller Guest Room with a Single Bed. One more Person can comfortably sleep on the couch in the living room.
The Kitchen is open to the Living Room and the Living Room also includes a beautiful wood burning stove for colder nights. The Bathroom is big, with two sinks, Bathtub and Washing Machine and Dryer.
The Kitchen includes a stove, Microwave, Dishwasher and a saeco Coffe Machine.
Wireless is included and there is a 42'' LCD TV with internet access for those who are not bringing their own laptop.
There are two mobile air conditioners in the apartment that can be used on hot days.
Smokers welcome, as long as you keep the smoking to the terrace.
The House sadly has no elevator, but the great view and fantastic location well make up for that!
Wiesbaden - 17 min by train
Darmstadt - 29 min by train
Frankfurt Airport - 23 min by train
Frankfurt City - 43 min by train
Frankfurt Fair - 50 min by train
- Rauchen ist nur auf der Terrasse erlaubt.
- Zwischen 22:00 und 07:00 Uhr ist auf Nachtruhe zu achten (das heißt auch bitte in der Wohnung auf den Geräuschpegel achten)
- Im Treppenhaus sollte es zu jeder Tageszeit ruhig sein (das Treppenhaus ist leider etwas hellhörig und der Weg nach ganz oben lang)
- Smoking only allowed on the Terrace
- Please be careful to not be too loud between 10pm and 7am
- Please try to be as quiet as possible on the staircase. The hallway is not soundproofed very well and it is a long way up.