Welcome to your home-away-from-home hotel alternative lodging experience in a fabulous tropical resort-style gated mini-estate that is yours to embrace!
Your host is a Hollywood celebrity actress, author, and entrepreneur. Cheri is the ex-wife of international pop star Stevie Woods, daughter-in-law of jazz icon Rusty Bryant, and cousin-in-law of “Miami Vice” TV star Phillip Michael-Thomas. Cheri is a licensed real-estate agent and can assist you with any real-estate needs such as a permanent rental or selling / purchasing property in the Los Angeles or Las Vegas area. We are the best kept secret in the entertainment industry for lodging in the Los Angeles area. All you need is your toothbrush and a bathing suit!
* In the exclusive Woodland Hills/Calabasas area (known as "The Beverly Hills of the San Fernando Valley") in the upscale "South of the blvd." (hillside) section of L.A. * Right off the 101 fwy. * 1/2 block to bus transportation * A stone's throw to Old Town Calabasas tourist attractions * 4 mi. to Warner Center, Westfield and Promenade Malls * Within walking distance to dining, entertainment and businesses * 20 mi. to Burbank airport * 29 mi. to LAX airport * 17 mi. to Universal Studios * 18 mi. to Hollywood * 23 mi. to ocean (Santa Monica/Malibu) * 52 mi. to Disneyland
* Over 10,000 sq.ft. mini-estate with 24/7 surveillance cameras. Guest houses located behind electric gates with private gated side entry. Guest units surrounded by tropical country-club setting * Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool.
OUTDOOR SHARED AMENITIES INCLUDE :
* Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool * 24/7 heated spa * Romantic custom Tiki Hut cabana w/ wicker chairs, end table & bench overlooking pool *Outdoor bar * pool area lounge chair * upper deck tanning area with 4 lounge chairs * umbrella covered table & chairs (seating for 6) Bar-B-Que w/ 2 gazebo-covered picnic tables and benches for group dining * Fire pit * Coin laundry
400 sq.ft turnkey guest unit, steps out to BBQ area, portable heating / wall AC, table fan and portable heater, Plantation blinds, kitchen table w/ seating for 3, freestanding unit that shares no common walls.
* 50" flat panel TV * Wifi (computer DSL wireless) * Reprogrammable electronic digital safe * Custom faux painting * Saltillo tile flooring * Fully furnished in Cottage/Country/Shabby Chic theme decor * Queen bed with pillow-top mattress * Twin sofa bed * 3/4 bathroom * Hair dryer * Towels * All utilities paid *
NOTE: All guesthouses/units do NOT come with full kitchens. This means no stove, oven or kitchen sink. As a courtesy to my guests, I have added a "kitchenette." Consider this a bonus, not an amenity! Items include: Bar-size refrigerator/freezer * Double burner hotplate * Toaster * Microwave oven * Coffeemaker * Kitchen wares
Pets are welcome with prior approval. Certain breed restrictions due to liability issues.
* Prices are less than a government per diem, perfect for extended-stay business travelers, relocating employees, entertainment industry clients, or any other purpose. It is a cost-saving alternative to hotels or corporate-housing chains. There are no taxes or hidden costs. No discounts are offered so do not ask! The units are so reasonably priced that we often have to turn guests away! Prices are based on up to double occupancy. Extra guests are $10 person per night. Children under 5 and pets are free.
* Early check-in
* No agents commission
* No set-up fee
* No credit check or fee
* No lease or fee
* No resort fee
* No safe fee
* No taxes
* No minimum stay
* No internet fee
* No pet fee
* No hidden fees
* Check host calendar prior to making your reservation. To secure a reservation, you must provide an advance payment in full for the # of nights you are reserving. Your cleaning fee and refundable security deposit are automatically included in your booking payment. No pet deposit required.
Payment made directly through Airbnb. Hosts are not involved in the payment process.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$420 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1860 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Woodland Hills/Warner Center|
Wonderfull place...very usefull and pratice self-check in... located in a very nice neighbourhood...nice pool and wonderfull bbq...sorry for my english
My partner and I are both professional songwriters/ perforners and needed a "retreat" to finish writing our record before heading into the studio and embarking on a long winded UK tour. We chose the Bungalow as it's has no common walls and could not have been more pleased. The room was perfect, very comfortable and we felt immediately at home. Cheri was a gracious host, friendly and helpful despite being in recovery from a terrible accident. We found the instructions on check in easy to follow and had no problem. The grounds were well kept and lovely. We had complete privacy and were able to write what was needed and more. In hindsight I wish we had come earlier and stayed longer than our 7 days. We plan on making it a designated writing place and hope to come back often. Thank you Cheri for a wonderful stay.
Thank you, Cheri!
It was great staying at the Bungalow, it was nice and quiet and a soft bed. The garden was beautifully done :-)
The experience in Cheri's bungalow was great! The place is nice and quiet and Cheri is a great host. Also we liked the Calabasas old town with many restaurants and shops.
Great place to stay!
Cute place and we enjoyed our stay. Thank you Cheri :)
We had a great time at Cheri's place.
The bungalow is so nice, the perfect place to stay if you visit Woodland Hills, 20mn from the beautiful beaches of Malibu.
The place was charming, we felt like we were on holidays in another country!
Cheri was a very attentive and nice host.
Overall Great Experience. Cheri was very helpful.
I only needed to contact her once as the instructions were crystal clear. Great place, great Airbnb gig. No complaints. Massive flat screen TV at the Bungalow was pleasant.
I really enjoyed this little bungalow. You seriously cannot find a place like this for the price. I mean, you really are on a tropical resort and it's beautiful! I totally recommend reading the instructions for checking in before getting there, so that its not confusing. There are a lot of helpful, detailed instructions. As a seasoned traveler, the little checklist at the end was really nice! Thanks Cheri! I will be back!
The Bungalow was very comfortable, clean, and a great location for us. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks to Cheri for the detailed instructions both before our visit and those left in the Bungalow. They made checking in and out very smooth. The Bungalow was very quiet. There are a lot of amenities for the price. We would highly recommend the Resort to anyone looking for accommodations in the Woodland Hills/Calabassas area.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT