Whoohoo...I have installed air conditioning in the living room now, so very cool, private room has lockable door, big student desk, strong, un-limited wifi, watch the huge big screen TV in the living room if you get bored of sight seeing.
If you are looking for a private room, right on Chapel St, at a very good price why not consider staying at my Chapel St Pad, in a queen-sized comfy bed in your own bedroom with a large student desk.
This short to medium term share accommodation is really lovely! Apart from it's great location, the unit is air conditioned and your room has a reverse cycle fan, big work desk. Your room has double-glazed windows to block out any traffic noise, ensuring a good night's sleep. During your stay you are welcome to enjoy the comfortably modern bathroom, kitchen, living and dining area and laundry. A balcony runs off the lounge area and is available for smokers to relax and un-wind. Plenty of parking on the street.
Strong wireless internet is available for your notebook or ipad. Relax on the leather couch to watch a movie on the huge, big screen Samsung 4K TV. Fresh, clean bed linen and towels are provided.
Your Hosts: Adam & Cat, Tommy
Share the living areas, bathroom and modern kitchen facilities with me, your host, a welcoming, well-travelled, professional, single, gay, Melbournian, also my cat Tommy. If I am away (I travel a lot), you will have the place to yourself.
Tommy, an old tabby cat, sleeps on average about 18 hours a day, so he won't be in your way :)
The Queen Size Room has a super comfy, quality brand, innerspring mattress and base to ensure your ultimate rest and revival while staying here. The windows are double-glazed to block out any noise.
Lots of cupboards and hanging space will keep you organised and feeling relaxed and at ease throughout your stay.
This unit is walking distance to St Kilda beach, Acland St cake shops, Chapel St fashion shops. The tram stop is right out front of our place on Chapel St and can take you through to St Kilda Beach or to all parts of the city.
Please make contact through the enquiries option on Airbnb if you have any questions.
Wifi, shared bathroom, all living areas are accessable and air conditioning in living room.
Interaction with Guests
I work a lot while I am in Melbourne, so you will not see a great deal of me, but I will make sure your stay is comfortable.
Great coffee, only metres away. Beach is not far away. Shopping and public transport are very close by.
Trains, trams or buses all around.
Other Things to Note
Smokers welcome on the balcony
Tips for a better stay:
1. Locking front door- I will give you a key for the building security door (silver key) and also two keys for the two locks on the front door. I only ever lock the top lock when I go out and this is very secure. So, no need to lock the bottom lock, however, if it is locked by mistake, you will have a key for that bottom lock. When closing the front door, please try not to slam it as there is a baby living next door. When leaving, just pull the door shut and make sure the top lock clicks into place.
2. WIFI access- look for OPTUSDN240D8C and then the password is "blue12345"
3. If I happen to be away, Tommy (my beautiful old cat) have a half a tin of wet cat food at night and all the biscuits that he can eat during the day and night. Please check his kitty litter to make sure it's clean. There is a scooper and a bin next to the kitty litter, which is on the balcony. Please give my pot plants a water if I am away for more than 2 days.
4. There is tea and coffee and muesli in the pantry and the fridge usually has some fruit bread, muffins, butter, jam, milk etc, so please feel free to help yourself. If there is any fresh fruit in the fruit bowl, please also help yourself.
5. Do Not use the dishwasher. I don't use the dishwasher. I use it to store extra items in there, so please just hand-wash your dishes. Thanks for understanding.
6. My crockery set has a gold rim around it so they don't go in the micro-wave.
7. Please try and use wooden or plastic utensils with the pots and pans as they are a special non-stick variety and it's best to avoid using steel utensils as they may scratch to pans.
We had a great stay at Adam's place! Really friendly, helpful and gave us tons of great tips on what to do, where to eat in Melbourne! We would highly recommend a stay at Adam's place without hesitation!
Adam went out of his way to ensure we had parking and make our stay a comfortable one. We appreciated his advice to get coffee and a meal at the Lava cafe as the coffee and menu were great. Adam's place was perfect for catching the early morning ferry and exploring St Kilda. We were very pleased to have found such a good airbnb.
Adam (And Tommy the cat!) were great hosts; I stayed with Adam for 20 days while looking for a permanent home in Melbourne, and it couldn't have been easier. The flat itself is right next to trams heading down Chapel St, Carlisle St, and the city, and quite near an Aldi supermarket. i would definitely recommend this flat to anyone wanting to visit St Kilda, Windsor or Prahran as an affordable and comfortable stay.
Fab apartment in a really great location! trams outside going to the beach, the city and into a great shopping street! very spacious and a really friendly cat to give u cuddles!thanks adam
Adam was a great host and his place is in a perfect location. Nothing was too much trouble for him. The apartment is beautiful and I'm really keen to stay again.
We stayed at Adam's just for one night and we enjoyed our quick stay. The apartment is clean, comfortably and homey. Adam is a very hospitable host, offering to prepare us dinner/breakfast. You can certainly tell he is house proud.
Adam and Tommy were excellent hosts. The location was perfect, close to the beach and transportation options when wanting to head into the city. The room was great and the bed was very comfortable. A great place to stay in Melbourne!
Adam Stewart on (website hidden) or (website hidden) is my business and my details and pic are on the contacts page.The business, Debt Recoveries Australia is currently my main passion. We collect debts and that's what we specialise in. I love to travel but I also love Melbourne, home now. Perth is where I grew up and it is still dear to my heart. I spend my spare time on the Gold Coast so I get to hit the beach and catch up with my folks and my brother, Anthony.