* Available Now To Rent - 1 bedroom available to rent in Glasnevin, Dublin 11. 3 bed modern house in quiet residential area within close proximity to Dublin City Centre. All mod cons and separate shower and bathroom for use.
* Self catering with use of kitchen, washing machine etc.
* Located minutes walk to several shops and a supermarket.
* Directly adjacent to 11 bus terminus for accurate timetable servicing city centre and southside Dublin.
* 5 minutes walk to Ballymun and Ballygall roads which accommodate bus routes: 4 4a 13 13a 11 11b 9 83.
* 5 minutes walk to DCU and Ballymun library.
* Parking available and located conveniently beside M50, airport, Charlestown/Omni/Clearwater Shopping Centre
* House owners/occupiers are professional couple aged 27-30.
* Prices will include all bills and wifi.
* Viewings available in evenings and weekends phone Eamonn (phone number hidden) / Laura (phone number hidden)
Rooms will suit single occupant only.
Laura and Eamonn are very friendly and welcoming, nice people. It was a pleasure to live with them for 2 months.
A nice house close to a bus stop for city center.
I stayed at Laura's for a month and I had a great time there , they're really nice people, talkative and helpful. The house is really nice, in a quiet place of Dublin 11. Close to the bus stop and not too far from the city centre. Really good place to stay at, I'd come back here anytime!
I stayed with Laura and Eamonn for 3 weeks and I felt very good. The house is very confortable with everything and near to bus stop for the centre. The hosts are very friendly and tolkative. I hope to meet them again.
Fantastic hosts with a lovely house in a really nice residential area of Dublin. Just one minute walk to the bus stop. The host are easy going and very friendly. Would come back here any time! Good place to stay!