* Available Now To Rent - 1 bedroom available to rent in Glasnevin, Dublin 11. 3 bed modern house in quiet residential area within close proximity to Dublin City Centre. All mod cons and separate shower and bathroom for use.
* Self catering with use of kitchen, washing machine etc.
* Located minutes walk to several shops and a supermarket.
* Directly adjacent to 11 bus terminus for accurate timetable servicing city centre and southside Dublin.
* 5 minutes walk to Ballymun and Ballygall roads which accommodate bus routes: 4 4a 13 13a 11 11b 9 83.
* 5 minutes walk to DCU and Ballymun library.
* Parking available and located conveniently beside M50, airport, Charlestown/Omni/Clearwater Shopping Centre
* House owners/occupiers are professional couple aged 28-31 with four month old infant.
* Prices will include all bills and wifi.
* Viewings available in evenings and weekends phone Eamonn (phone number hidden) / Laura (phone number hidden)
Rooms will suit single occupant only.
Shared kitchen and sitting room.
Private bathroom and bedroom.
We live here full time and have no problem conversing and giving advice on your trip
We are in a lovely quiet area and extremely convenirnt for the city centre and all bus routes.
Yes within 2minutes walk to the bus stop for the city centre. Many bus routes to city centre 10minute walk from house also.
We have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is very well behaved. However she won't be disturbing you don't worry!
Laura and Eamonn are very friendly and welcoming, nice people. It was a pleasure to live with them for 2 months.
A nice house close to a bus stop for city center.
I stayed at Laura's for a month and I had a great time there , they're really nice people, talkative and helpful. The house is really nice, (email hidden) of Dublin 11. Close to the bus stop and not too far from the city centre. Really good place to stay at, I'd come back here anytime!
I stayed with Laura and Eamonn for 3 weeks and I felt very good. The house is very confortable with everything and near to bus stop for the centre. The hosts are very friendly and tolkative. I hope to meet them again.
Fantastic hosts with a lovely house in a really nice residential area of Dublin. Just one minute walk to the bus stop. The host are easy going and very friendly. Would come back here any time! Good place to stay!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT