About This Listing
Completely equipped, recently building, beautiful apartment with all comforts and services in Grado (GO), near the beach “Costa Azzurra” (Italia).
It has a large sea sight terrace on the Adriatic Sea in the Gulf of Trieste. It is situated nearby the patriarchal Basilica of Santa Eufemia (early Christian architecture) and the famous Roman ruins in an area full of history, quiet and peaceful. It is 10 minutes far from the ancient city of Aquileia and 30 minutes far from the fortress city of Palmanova.
The apartment has a large bathroom with a shower and a washing machine, a living room with a cooking corner, two large double bedrooms, a large terrace in which you can pass comfortable evenings. It is provided with television, air-conditioned and heating.
In the apartment is also allowed a medium-sized dog.
The apartment is totally for You, so the privacy is completely guaranteed.
- Beach: 1 minute far (bathing season: from May to September/October),
- Terme & Benessere: 3 minutes far (swimming pools, steam baths, massages and water massages, health and beauty treatments),
- Currency: Euro,
- Nearby airports: Trieste, Lubiana, Venezia-Marco Polo, Venezia-Treviso,
- Railways: Trieste, Cervignano,
- Nearby places to visit: Venezia (141 km), Trieste (54 km), the castle of Miramare, the ancient place of residence of the Archduke Massimiliano d’Asburgo, in which also stayed the famous empress Sissi.
Energetic class: B - EPgl: 61,76 kWh/m²a - EPe: 32,42 - EPi: 37,18.
Tolle Wohnung, prima ausgestattet und sehr nah am Meer.
Grado ist eine wunderschöne idyllische Lagunenstadt mit sehr viel Flair und leckeren Restaurants.
Einziges Manko ist, dass die Parkplätze vor dem Haus gebührenpflichtig sind (6 EUR am Tag). Zum Haus gehört kein Parkplatz.
Davon abgesehen, wir gehen 2014 wieder!!! :-)
Excellent apt with everything you need for a beach holiday in Grado. Two spacious bedrooms and new throughout. Great balcony with views to the beach and the lagoon, you can even see the mountains on a clear (website hidden) is located In the quiet part of the island, but easy to walk to everything. Mario is a great host,very accommodating and only around the corner if you need anything. Would happily stay again on our next trip to italy!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews