About this listing
Truly on Place des Vosges - Le Marais.
This apartment is without any exaggeration one of top 1-bedroom properties in Paris.
Recommended for couples, honeymooners, business travelers and those who seek an unforgettable experience in Paris.
Originally known as the Place Royale ('King Square'), Place des Vosges is undoubtedly the most enchanting and romantic square of Paris.
Victor Hugo, Madame de Sevigné, Alphonse Daudet are one of the many personalities who used to live there. Today, the Place is home to art galleries and renowned restaurants.
The apartment has been completely restored in a luxury style by a renowned French architect. All amenities are of the highest quality.
The apartment consists of:
- 1 living room with a decorative fireplace
- 1 dining room with an astonishing wooden beams wall
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a very comfy queen-size bed
- 1 luxury bathroom with bathtub
- 1 separated toilet
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor. The direct view is a private and very quiet courtyard. Access to the building is secured by code.
The apartment is fully furnished and contains everything you need to enjoy your stay and relax.
High speed ADSL Internet / Wi-Fi.
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Washer Dryer Combo: Yes
- Clean sheets and towels: Yes
- TV: Yes
- WIFI: Yes
- HiFi: Yes (iPhone / iPad compatible)
- Phone: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: No but the place is cool
This place is non-smoking. Pets are not allowed.
Interaction with guests
Should have any questions or specials requests, feel free to ask me :)
The location is ideal. You will be in the hearth of Paris in the historical and trendy "Le Marais". Other famous and must-visit districts are just nearby: 2 min walk from Bastille and Saint-Paul Le Marais, 10 min walk from Ile Saint-Louis, the City Hall, Georges Pompidou Art Center (Beaubourg), Châtelet and République, 15 min walk from Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame, 20 min from Oberkampf and Saint-Germain-des-Près.
Groceries and shops are available all around. Two of them are opened until 2am.
- Airports: Easy access from CDG and Orly (45 - 1 stop only by train)
- Taxi: 2 taxicab stands are available just nearby
- Subway: Saint-Paul Le Marais, Bastille, Chemin Vert
- Bus: Yes
- Bike: 3 public bike rental stands are available nearby
Il s'agit de mon appartement personnel. J'en prends grand soin. Vous y êtes les bienvenus tant que vous êtes soignés et respectueux des lieux.
Quelques règles de base à respecter :
1. Pensez à mes chers voisins : respectez les lieux en restant discrets
2. Appartement strictement non-fumeur
3. Animaux non admis
4. Aucun invité supplémentaire
5. Aucune soirée organisée ou événement n'est permis
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hi Airbnb Community,
I love restaurants, theatre, classical dancing ...and travelling.
I hope you will truly enjoy my place. I used to live in NYC and SF for many years. So I perfectly know US & international accommodation standards.
I will be pleased to welcome you and help you arranging your stay in Paris. Should you have any special requests, feel free to ask. Thank you.
I speak French and English.