This gorgeous, recently refurbished, modern flat offers great value for money for a short summer stay in Lugano.
The area is very quiet and you will be able to enjoy a glass of wine or some bubbles on the generous balcony overlooking the mountains!
The condominium's house rules will apply. These will be available on site in their full version. Please let me know if you wish to have a look at them beforehand.
Furthermore, we would like to acquaint you (“You”) with the following additional rules so that your stay at the apartment will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host or his representatives (“Host”).
1. Accommodation is normally available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
2. You are solely responsible for your personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the Host is not and cannot be made responsible for the subsequent loss or damage thereof.
3. You should behave responsibly in the apartment, in the house and its surrounding areas and You should take all possible measures and precautions against possible accidents and their consequences.
4. It is your responsibility to lock the doors to the apartment/rooms and when leaving the apartment to ensure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove, etc.) and turn off the taps. You accept full responsibility for any consequential damage caused by the infringement of this rule.
5. The Host (personally or through his representative) reserves the right to enter the apartment/rooms in your absence for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers. The Host will endeavor to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room.
6. You will refrain from causing disorder, disturbing other people and make excessive noise in the time between 10 PM and 8 AM.
7. The contents of the apartment/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests. However, the Host may upon request permit possible visits at certain times.
8. Bringing in weapons, explosives and easily flammable materials is not permitted.
9. Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be possible only upon the consent of the Host.
10. Animals are NOT permitted inside the apartment.
11. In the event of loss or damage of/to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/rooms, You must immediately notify the Host after discovery. If such notification is omitted, You may be held directly responsible for the loss/damage and the safety deposit may be withheld. Insofar as the loss or damage has occurred due to your culpability or negligence, You are fully liable for the compensation of the suffered loss/damage over and above the safety deposit. To this extent and for the avoidance of doubt, a check-in and check-out report will have to be signed. In case You don't want to perform or sign such reports, You will automatically accept such reports as signed by the Host.
12. It is strictly forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, kitchen utensils, etc.) from the apartment/rooms.
13. In the event of disregard of these house rules, the Host as the right to refuse the further providing of services and to immediately interrupt the hosting with no obligation to refund You for unused nights.
14. You have to handover your identity card or passport to the Host or his representative immediately upon arrival for registration with the tourist office.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Healthy human relationships have always been paramount to us. We've always had strong bonds with family and friends. And we keep adding new people to our long and international/multi-cultural friends list.
Our hospitality is globally renowned and there is always someone stopping-by to say hello. People feel at home and part of the family. Delicious food is always involved as we are passionate foodies. So expect to be invited to a loud and cosy dinner.
We also like to travel and visit our friends spread all over the world so we may not always be there to help you, even though we'll do our best to sort you out.
We're also a polyglot bunch so as long as you speak either English, German, Italian, French or Spanish, you'll be able to communicate with us! We're working on Croat, Russian and Swedish. Please be patient! :)
Come and see for yourself!