In the heart of the noblest side of the city, we propose a suite of special charm in a Art Nouveau style building. It is a property with a luxurious finish for an unforgettable experience. Large living area with fully equipped kitchen and large sofa bed for two additional guests. At the top level a romantic double bedroom. We are ten meters from the Metro Station "Conciliazione" for a direct link to the Duomo and Piazza della Scala in 8 minutes. Through a walk through the most beautiful building of the last century you arrive to Santa Maria delle Grazie, a masterpiece of Renaissance and to the Unesco World Heritage Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper. Few meters away you will find "Chocolat", one of the most famous ice-cream shops in Milan and from there you can easily reach Piazzale Cadorna and then the largest castle in Europe, the spectacular Castello Sforzesco
Great apartment (Via Boccaccio), very comfortable, affordable and Filiberto and Marcello were very helpful. Office's location near the Central Station was very convenient. I would highly recommend the apartment and Filiberto and his staff!
The reservation was canceled 14 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Apartment is cosy, a little smaller than expected but very near train station which made it easy to commute. Apartment is very clean :)
Good communication quick and clear.
The communication with filiberto was great. However, the apartment was like on the pictures it was smaller than I thought. Very nice and confortable. We were more than satisfied!
This apartment was everything Filberto promised and more. I had a conference in another part of the city and easily used the Metro while my traveling partner visited museams during the day. The location is PERFECT for walking to all the major sights. The Last Supper location is one block away. Don't miss it! Nightly strolls to the Duomo,Apritivos near by, to return home to the romantic apartment made our visit memorable. Traveling from the states Filbertos immediate communications were a welcome reassurance while in a forgein country. Fabulous host!
Очень положительные впечатления! Месторасположение - шикарное! Все очень близко, удобно, мобильно.
Отдельное спасибо принимающей стороне Марчелло веселый/пунктаульный. Очень удобно расположен офис у них, в 10 м от автобуса на ж/д вокзале Милана в аэропорт Бергамо.
Спасибо! Италия - великолепна!
we were greeted by Marcelo at the apartment since we arrived a bit late in the evening . The apartment unit was nice, clean and well kept. One good thing about the location is that it is conveniently located very close to Metro station. We ( 3 of us ) spent 4 nights in Milan and it has been a wonderful experience. Will definitely stay again if we happen to be in Milan.
This place is right next to the metro station. It's spacious and clean. The bathroom is a little small but the rest of the place makes up for it.
- about 15 meters from main gate to subway entrance! Super convenient!
- clean and tidy, has all basic amenities
- friendly and helpful hosts with extremely well prepared binder of information for tourists: from recommended restaurants, to sights to see, to local etiquette
- a couple blocks (walking distance) from Shockolate, one of the best gelato from our entire Italy trip!
- the subway is so close that it does vibrate the apartment a bit. Not as noticeable on the 2nd floor sleeping area. As we tend to return late, didn't affect us much.
- the bathtub is SMALL. Husband is 5'10" (178cm) tall and when standing in tub will have his head touch the ceiling. When he tries to sit in tub, there is no space for water (he is pretty big but nowhere near obese)
Overall was very happy with the place and highly recommended :)