About this listing
Lejligheden har gode faciliteter - to store lyse indbydende rum: en stue, et soveværelse med altan og med udsigt til hyggeligt gårdmiljø.
Bright and quiet apartment (3th floor) in the middle of trendy Vesterbro. If you want easy access to hip cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and galleries this is a great location as everything is literally right on the doorstep.
The apartment is right next to Sdr. Boulevard, where there is an lovely atmosphere, where people hang out. It is close to 'Bryggen', where you can take a swim in one of Copenhagens Harbour Bath. It is close to the music venue Vega, a nice green park, and Enghave square which is a great place to hang out and get a coffee or a beer. Copenhagen Zoo is near by, which is great if you're traveling with children. One of Copenhagen's most beautiful parks, Frederiksberg Gardens, is also near by and is beautiful for an afternoon stroll isolated from city noise.
You can walk to Central Station in 10-15 mins, and to the centre of Copenhagen in 20-25 mins. There are lots of supermarkets and small shops within an 2-3 min. walk.
The apartment has a bedroom with a 1.2m wide bed, a living room with a dining table, a safa, a 32" flat screen. There are a small but fully equipped kitchen with oven and gas stove, and a small bathroom with shower.
There is a nice walled-in garden shared by the surrounding buildings, with a playground and nice spots to sit and enjoy the sun. In summer it's a great place to barbecue. You can borrow a portable grill.
The apartment holds free WiFi, clean sheets, towels and bedding provided.
If you would like tips on how to spend your time in Copenhagen, We will be happy to help you out.
- There is no smoking in the apt, but it is ok to smoke at the balcony.
- Try not to disturb the surrounding neighbors aft(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) PM.
- Only the Airbnb guest(s) are allowed in the apartment, unless we have given my prior consent.
- Please tidy up after yourself before you leave: Fill the dish washer, wash the dishes, take out the trash etc.
- Please leave all used towels, linens, covers etc. in a pile in entrance.
- Use common sense, everything will be alright :-)