A spectacular self contained, one bedroom apartment with roof terrace in a period Grade II Converted Lace & Cotton Mill. Situated in the heart of Nottingham's Historic Lace Market. Located in the centre of the city and just 4 mins walk to Motorpoint Arena - ideal for visiting concerts!
**Please read the FULL description & House Rules BEFORE Booking**
1. You must read all information on this listing first. Please familiarise yourself with all details on this property listing so that you are aware of the check-in process and house rules.
2. Parties or large social gatherings are NOT allowed at this apartment. Do Not book with the intention of having a party here. If this occurs, the police will be called and you will be evicted immediately.
3. Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited in the apartment. I would prefer smoking is also avoided on the outside terrace. If this is undertaken then all cigarette butts must be discarded and not left on terrace floor. There is a communal terrace in the building complex where smoking is acceptable.
4. This accommodation option offers additional sleeping arrangements in the living area utilising a fixed guest bed, and a Sofa-bed.
Additional people are charged as per pricing conditions in the booking process. Please be honest and inform me when having extra guests stay including children.
Extra linen and duvets are available to cater for extra guests. Please use linen provided for the purpose of utilising it as a bed.
5. Leaving the apartment as you find it and a reasonable clean up is always appreciated. You are welcome to leave items in the fridge or freezer as long as they are within date for safe consumption.
6. The process for check-in is described in the section on this property listing as 'Guest Access'. The process for check-in is to call me/text me 20 minutes before arrival and I will arrange to meet you for a personal check-in. I will arrange to meet you at an agreed location near the entrance of the building on Pilcher Gate.
7. The apartment cannot accommodate 4 single separate people. I am very strict on this rule because ultimately it is only a 1 bedroomed apartment and I must show respect for my neighbours. I can ONLY accommodate 4 people when it includes 1 couple sharing the bedroom and then 2 single sharing the lounge. This is not negotiable on the basis of 4 people staying.
8. The process for check-in is to contact me 20 mins before arrival. This means if you contact me before your arrival time I can make sure I get to you by the time you arrive so you don't stand around waiting for me or spend unnecessary time looking for the apartment that you won't find on your own without my guidance.
9. The meeting point for check-in is any of the following 3 locations: Outside Yo Sushi Restaurant on Pilcher Gate, Outside the Lace Market Car Park on Pilcher Gate or outside the entrance to the Weekday Cross Building Entrance on Pilcher Gate.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 550 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A man of the outdoors and adventure at heart. Also a keen fitness enthusiast enjoying long distance running, road biking and mountain biking. I'm currently training towards my first series of ultra marathon races.
My favourite travel destination is the USA, especially Yosemite, closely followed by the Rockies in Canada. Probably my biggest epic adventure has to be my trek to Everest Base Camp - extremely fulfilling, yet demanding and inspirational too.
I love to travel light.... that is with a small rucksack and minimal items to keep me going. Travelling is all about enjoying freedom without the typical daily stuff getting in the way.
Being polite and considerate to others is important to me. Its more typical of me to be the quiet guest, but I also enjoy a chat, debate and discussion about almost anything.
Love to cook (but certainly no expert) - favourite speciality is Thai green curry at the moment - also a sucker for traditional English puddings....
In the last few years I've enjoyed travelling in South America, North America & Canada - Recently I've been focussing on developing my business and expanding my Airbnb portfolio.
As a host for 6 years I am always welcoming and helpful and expect you to enjoy the property as a home, though I do ask you leave it tidy and clean on departure. If you have questions, then do ask me, rather than suffer in silence. What I don't know, I can't put right. I was born in Nottingham and know the city extremely well, so if you have questions about where to visit I'm happy to share suggestions.