About this listing
Our 1 bedroom in-law apartment is fully furnished and has a cozy-welcoming feel of home away from home! It comfortably fits 2 and it's centrally located on a quiet street just 3 blocks from restaurants and shops. Easy access to public transit and free street parking.
This private fully furnished one bedroom in-law apartment is located next to the Golden Gate Park in the Sunset District. Sleeps two comfortably and has a true coastal town feeling! Comes with all the modern amenities you'll need. It is perfect for exploring San Francisco from or a place to rest your tired body after a convention downtown! The neighborhood is safe, quiet, and has amazing corridors of restaurants, shops, parks, museums, and public transportation. The apartment comes with a private kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room, and is fully furnished.
Some amenities include: complimentary continental breakfast, coffee maker - fresh ground coffee and teas, private entrance, free WIFI high-speed Internet, tv & 50+ dvd, access to backyard, on premise washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, fresh towels, fully ready to use apartment, easy to find street parking, and walking distance to public transportation and location sightseeing destinations. If you can't walk it you can definitely bus or street car it!
The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, 600 threads lining, pillows, comforter, night stand, chairs, floor lamp, console, and a window looking out to the backyard garden.
Kitchen comes with a microwave oven, stove, sink, pots and pans, bowls, plates, cups and glasses, utensils coffee maker, toaster, table for two, full size refrigerator, and come stocked with your basic needs: water, breakfast stuff, snacks, spices, teas and coffee. The wine and other goodies are also complimentary!
The bathroom is modern yet comfy and comes with a full size shower/bath tub, wash basin, toilet, hairdryer and fresh towels. It is also stocked with forgotten toiletry ready for you to immediately feel at home. It is clean and comfortable for your freshening up before and after your long day of sightseeing.
The living room has an LED TV and a generous selection of dvds, a love-seat sofa, coffee table, lamp, and variety books for reading. Has large windows looking out to the backyard garden. Perfect for morning yoga or a place to relax after a busy day of exploring SF.
Nearby local attractions include: the Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, California Academy of Science, Japanese Tea Garden, De Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, and more.
Like culinary adventures? Pho' to Hong Kong Style BBQ, Dim Sum to Sushi, you will never go hungry in this neighborhood!
You can have concierge service from someone with over 26 years experience of the area’s sites, history, restaurants, and activities/special events. Need help finding interesting places to see and restaurants to try? I'll be happy to help customize your sightseeing itinerary for your next visit to SF!
Live like the locals and really experience San Francisco!!!
Guest will have a fully furnished in-law apartment with private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room and access to washer/dryer, backyard, and easy street parking.
Interaction with Guests
Total privacy and perfect for singles and couples. During check in, we meet for a walk-through of the apartment. I answer questions, give sightseeing ideas and hand over keys. The day after check in, I usually check in with my guests by text or email to see how they are doing and if the guest has any questions.
Located near the Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach, this neighborhood is a hidden gem for travelers interested in visiting parks, beaches and museums. Another perk is that there are several corridors of restaurant strips all within walking distance from the location.
Centrally located with bus lines and public rails nearby. Just 2 blocks from the N-Judah MUNI that will take you through the Castro as well as to downtown SF.
Other Things to Note
There are two dogs living in the upstairs flat so please note that there are pets in the building.
1) The rental period begins on the day of arrival and terminates on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made;
2) No smoking and no candle burning in the premises. You can smoke in the backyard at the patio table, away from the house and windows or in front of the house away from the door and windows;
3) People other than those registered as guest(s) set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting in the property is the sole responsibility of the registered guest(s);
4) The hosts/owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The home-owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise;
5) Keep the property, appliances and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances and furnishings for their intended purposes;
6) To conserve water usage, guests may use laundry machines for maximum of "three" loads max. per week stay -- "two" loads per week if it is a single occupancy;
7) Parking on the road/street is free of charge. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner;
8) There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the vacation rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental fee. You will be charged if you remove towels or other items from site;
9) Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages;
10) Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage or cleaning issues are not reported within 1 hours of your arrival, you will be held responsible for them at check-out. All general maintenance issues should also be reported immediately so that the unit can be kept in good condition for you and future guests;
11) Any tenant who is found using illegal drugs or smoke or allows others to use drugs or smoke on premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises;
12) No partying allowed in the house- any violators will be immediately denied continued occupancy;
13) Guests and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises;
14) Guest agrees that during the term of this agreement and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the agreement, reasonable wear and tear are the only exception;
15) Any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s);
16) Quiet hours are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during these time. Violators will be denied continued occupancy.
17) Check-in/Check-out time: In respect of next door and nearby neighbors, check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Please notify host at least 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm check-in time.
Thank you ~