Luxury apartment in a great location in Dubai Marina
Hi friends this is a fully upgraded 1 bed 2 bath apartment on the 42nd floor. The apartment enjoys a long balcony with views of the Marina and the sea.
Only few minutes walk to the beach (nearby Le Meridien Hotel has free entry to their private Barasti beach, but children are not allowed due to serving alcohol), and the vibrant and lovely Marina Walk, with plenty of restaurants and coffee houses. Spinneys and Carrefour Express and other supermarkets are only minutes away as well. The Marina Metro Station is also within a walking distance.
The apartment is located in Marina Pinnacle Tower in Dubai Marina. It has indoor and outdoors swimming pools, gym and sauna.
- Entry to the apartment is by code through a keyless entry door lock. To enter the apartment, simply enter the 4-digit personal code (will be provided to you 12 hours before check-in date) on the lock keypad, and then turn the deadbolt. To lock the door from the outside, simply press and release the "Schlage" button on the lock keypad, and then turn the deadbolt.
- The gym, pools, sauna and steam room are on the HC floor. Just press HC in the elevator and it will take you there. There is one outdoor pool and two indoor pools (outdoor pool has some issues due to the ongoing construction of a new tower next door overlooking the pool area, but is completely usable).
- All utilities and bills included (water, electricity, satellite TV channels including HD).
- Free Wi-Fi 8GB internet access.
- LED 46in TV with satellite channels, with home theater system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob & oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, rice cooker, dishwasher.
- King size bed (180 x 200 cm).
- Large sofa that can be used as bed (90 x 235 cm).
- Free local calls to are code 04 only.
- Nearby Le Meridien Hotel has free entry to their private Barasti beach (children are not allowed in this beach due to serving alcohol).
- Water cooler.
- Washing machine.
- Metro Station nearby (Marina Metro Station).
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- No car park is included.
Minimum stay is for 5 days, i.e. you will be charged for 5 even if you stay for 4 days. Minimum stay of 7 nights is required for New Year's Eve. Rate for New Year's Eve is $410. Rate is non-negotiable.
Indoor & outdoor pools, sauna, steam room, gym.
Interaction with Guests
As much as needed. No one will be waiting at check-in time, and no one will check you out. Access to the apt is via a code (keyless entry system).
Dubai Marina, JBR Walk, The Walk
Very well connected location with Metro and Tram stations nearby.
Other Things to Note
- Entry to the apartment is by code through a keyless entry door lock. To enter the apartment, simply enter the 4-digit personal code (will be provided to you one day before check-in date) on the lock keypad, and then turn the deadbolt. To lock the door from the outside, simply press and release the "Schlage" button on the lock keypad, and then turn the deadbolt.
- The gym, pools, sauna and steam room are on the HC floor. Just press HC in the elevator and it will take you there. There is one outdoor pool and two indoor pools.
- No smoking allowed
- Check-in: 1pm
- Check-out: 11am
- No pets allowed
The location is great, walking distance to the beach and promenade. Close to tram station, easy access by car (however no private parking comes with the apartment), lots of taxis around. The property description is accurate, everything what you need is available. Responsive and helpful host. It was my first booking through airbnb. Altogether great and smooth experience.
Great apartment in Dubai Marina. Check in works very smoothly and it's really comfortable that there's no key but a door code. The flat was clean and equipped with everything you need. I wouldn't recommend the cost-free Barasti beach as it's dirty, loud and full with drunken people. But the Meridien Beach club is in walking distance as well. Salahs apartment is perfect for spending a few days in Dubai as a tourist.
The reservation was canceled 54 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nice location for people who are looking for this part of the city. Around 10 minutes to metro station, 5 minutes to major grocery store and one fine grocery store next door to the appartment.
The appartment itself is comfortable, well organized and includes everything you need. View of the marina is very impressive. If you don't want to prepare your own food, you can find many restaurants in less than 5 minutes walking distance, Marina or JBR.
Great apartment in an ideal Marina location for visitors. The finishings (including a rain shower!) and furniture are clean and modern, and the 42nd story balcony offers sensational views, day and night. Easy walk to the Le Meridien beach, and coordinating with Salah was a total breeze. Highly recommended!
We enjoyed our stay in Salah's apartment on 42nd floor in Dubai. Salad had left detailed instructions for us to give the taxi driver and I suggest you say that it is close to the Marriott on the Marina. We arrived at 3am and Salah had left the lights on in the apartment which was appreciated.
The view is incredible and well worth the money. The apartment is well furnished and equipped. We didn't cook there but the appliances were modern and appeared to be in good working order. Internet connection was great. The air conditioner worked well which is important in Dubai. Unfortunately we didn't have time to use the pools or gym but maybe next time! The supermarket and marina is close by with its many beautiful restaurants.
I highly recommend Salah's apartment and hope to return there next time we stay in Dubai, as a stop over on our way to Europe.
Salah place was very comfortable. The check in was very easy... he simply gave me the 4 digit code for the door, and I went straight up to the apt. It was clean, and well stocked with regular things you would expect like toilet paper, paper towels, iron and other amenities. The view is AWESOME, the couch is super comfy, the wireless internet is very fast, and the place is actually nicer than the pics. I talked to Salah once because I couldnt find the iron but he told me where to find it. He is very friendly and I would definitely be staying here again.
The only downside to this place is the road construction outside the hotel, but i was told it will be finished in a few months. It just makes it a little tricky as a pedestrian... but if youve spent time in Dubai you have probably already experienced this! Besides that, I have no complaints what so ever! Thanks Salah!
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews