I AM SUBLETTING MY FULLY FURNISHED 1BR APARTMENT.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- In the heart of the East Village (2nd avenue b/t 3rd and 4th)
- Just under 800 square feet (Spacious for NYC)
- Great natural lighting w/ windows in every room
- Very Clean + Comfortable
- Hardwood floors.
- Huge Bedroom
- Separate kitchen + Dining room
- Large living room.
- Clean bathroom w/ endless hot water
- Beautiful pre-war building w/ expansive lobby
- 5 to 15 minute walk from Lower East Side, SOHO, NOHO, NOLITA, W. Village, Greenwich Village and the Bowery.
- Close to copious amounts of EV/LES restaurants, bars and clubs.
FURNISHINGS/UTILITIES (included with rent)
- Wireless Internet ( as well as a Imac if requested)
- Pillow-top queen size bed - Extremely comfortable
- Down Pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen (Cookware, microwave etc)
- Leather Couch
- Samsung 46” Flat screen HD TV w/ surround sound + DVD player
- Apple TV w/ unlimited streaming Netflix & Hulu Plus (No Cable TV)
- Electric inflatable full-size Air Mattress if needed.
TRANSPORTATION: 5-minute walk from the 4,5,6 Train at Astor place or the F Train at Houston
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
- A individual, couple, two couples, 4 friends or family.
- Respectful to neighbors and to my furnishings.
- Keep things clean
If you are interested, please shoot me a message
• No Smoking (Except on Fire Escape)
• No excessive noise (Especially Late)
• Consideration for the contents and furnishings in the Apartment.
Jonathan was a great host, very hospitable. The place was clean, comfortable, very reasonably priced and very centrally located. If you're in New York on business or work, I highly recommend staying there.
We loved our stay at Jonathan's Apartment. It was clean, lovely and really big for NY. We felt comfortable and had a great week. Worth a stay when you're in New York.
Appartamento accogliente funzionale e pulito.
L'appartamento è ancora più bello dal vivo che in foto.
Abbastanza silenzioso. Buona la posizione per ristoranti supermercati e linee metro.
We had a wonderful stay at Jonathan's apartment. The location is incredible, with all the food, drink and transport you could wish for within a couple of minutes.
The apartment itself is gorgeous. It is very spacious and spotlessly clean. Jonathan made sure we had plenty of space for our things and obviously went to great efforts to make sure we felt at home. The bed was super comfortable and the flat was warm even in the sub zero temperatures outside.
Jonathan was extremely helpful and communicative before our arrival and also during our stay. He went out of his way to accommodate our late arrival and departure times. We would now see if Jonathan's apartment was available before looking anywhere else in NYC. We would love to stay here again.
I had a great experience staying at Jonathan's place. The location is perfect, close to lots of really nice bars and restaurants and just down the street from a main subway line that can virtually take you anywhere you want to go.
Jonathan was an excellent host. He was very helpful with suggestions and made me feel comfortable and welcome during our stay.
The apartment was great to come home to after a big day exploring the city, it had a great charm to it and also felt very spacious for New York standards.
I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!
Jonathan was an excellent host and made our stay in New York wonderful. He was very good about touching base with us throughout the booking, before our arrival, and during our stay. He was so organized (the apartment even has a binder with recommendations and instructions for anything in the apartment!); he helped make this trip a great experience. His apartment is very clean, convenient, and large for New York standards, located centrally on 2nd Avenue. The neighborhood is great to walk around, and close to other parts of the city for walking and to the metro. We would recommend Jonathan and this apartment.
Great host, great apartment, great neighbourhood and great city!
This stylish, clean apartment with everything you need is the perfect base to explore the city. Most everything you need is at your doorstep, and everything else you might want is an easy walk or subway ride away.
Jonathan was super helpful from the time we booked to the time we left, with local knowledge and helpful hints and tips on getting about and making the most of our time in NY.
I highly recommend him as a host and his apartment as a great place to stay.
I'm born a New Yorker, but I'm a really a man of many countries... having lived in London, Amsterdam, and Sydney (which I'm still considered a permanent resident of).
I've been a creative in advertising most of my life and have directed commercials and recently own a production company. Now a full-time artist and entrepreneur (launching an art technology startup in 2015)