About This Listing
Our clean, comfortable and very spacious one bedroom is nicely furnished and covered with contemporary art. It's perfect for people who like to be in the middle of the downtown scene. Soho, Nolita, LES and The Village are all few minute walk away.
WE'RE SUBLETTING OUR FULLY FURNISHED 1BR APARTMENT.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Just under 800 square feet (Spacious for NYC)
- Great natural lighting w/ windows in every room
- Very Clean + Comfortable
- Hardwood floors.
- Huge Bedroom
- Separate kitchen + Dining room
- Large living room that can be closed off as a separate room for privacy.
- Clean bathroom w/ endless hot water
- Beautiful pre-war building w/ expansive lobby
- 5 to 1- minute walk from Lower East Side, SOHO, NOHO, NOLITA, W. Village, Greenwich Village and the Bowery.
- Close to copious amounts of EV/LES restaurants, bars and clubs.
FURNISHINGS/UTILITIES (included with rent)
- Wireless Internet ( as well as a Imac if requested)
- Pillow-top queen size bed - Extremely comfortable
- Down Pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen (Cookware, microwave etc)
- Leather Couch
- Phillips 48” Flat screen HD TV
- Apple TV w/ unlimited streaming Netflix & Hulu Plus (No Cable TV)
- Electric inflatable full-size Air Mattress if needed.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
- A individual, couple, two couples, 4 friends or family.
- Respectful to neighbors and to our furnishings.
- Keep things clean
If you are interested, please shoot me a message
5-minute walk from the 4,5,6 Train at Astor place or the F Train at Houston
• No Smoking (Except on Fire Escape)
• No excessive noise (Especially Late)
• Consideration for the contents and furnishings in the Apartment.
We had a wonderful time at Jonathan's apartment, it was in the perfect part of town - so easy to get around, and surrounded by so many different restaurants and bars (and fantastic coffee). The apartment is wonderfully clean, well equipped with beautiful decor, and absolutely stunning pieces of art, which I think are mostly originals?! Very impressed.
Jonathan was a great host to deal with, replied to questions sometimes within minutes! we felt totally looked after and relaxed. I would recommend a hundred times over, and would love to come back and stay again! Thank you Jonathan, it is experiences like this that make using AirBnB such a pleasure.
We had a lovely stay in this apartment. It was spacious, clean, comfortable and conveniently located. Jonathan was very easy to deal with and extremely helpful. The apartment is a little noisy due to the beeping of the cars and taxis on Second Avenue below but we got used to it.
Jonathan was a great host, very hospitable. The place was clean, comfortable, very reasonably priced and very centrally located. If you're in New York on business or work, I highly recommend staying there.
We loved our stay at Jonathan's Apartment. It was clean, lovely and really big for NY. We felt comfortable and had a great week. Worth a stay when you're in New York.
Appartamento accogliente funzionale e pulito.
L'appartamento è ancora più bello dal vivo che in foto.
Abbastanza silenzioso. Buona la posizione per ristoranti supermercati e linee metro.
We had a wonderful stay at Jonathan's apartment. The location is incredible, with all the food, drink and transport you could wish for within a couple of minutes.
The apartment itself is gorgeous. It is very spacious and spotlessly clean. Jonathan made sure we had plenty of space for our things and obviously went to great efforts to make sure we felt at home. The bed was super comfortable and the flat was warm even in the sub zero temperatures outside.
Jonathan was extremely helpful and communicative before our arrival and also during our stay. He went out of his way to accommodate our late arrival and departure times. We would now see if Jonathan's apartment was available before looking anywhere else in NYC. We would love to stay here again.
I had a great experience staying at Jonathan's place. The location is perfect, close to lots of really nice bars and restaurants and just down the street from a main subway line that can virtually take you anywhere you want to go.
Jonathan was an excellent host. He was very helpful with suggestions and made me feel comfortable and welcome during our stay.
The apartment was great to come home to after a big day exploring the city, it had a great charm to it and also felt very spacious for New York standards.
I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!
About the Host, Jonathan
I'm born a New Yorker, but I'm a really a man of many countries... having lived in London, Amsterdam, and Sydney (which I'm still considered a permanent resident of).
I've been a creative in advertising most of my life and have directed commercials and recently own a production company. Now a full-time artist and entrepreneur (launching an art technology startup in 2015)