PANORAMIC HOLLYWOOD LA VIEWS Private LARGE studio apartment Tempurpedic bed, wifi, Satellite tv, small kitchenette clean linens,
24x7 free street parking, trails into Griffith Park
safe secluded celebrity neighborhood
Peaceful, quiet, inspiring city views with everything you need. Comfortable queen bed, & comfortable futon bed, CLEAN room upon your arrival.
This property is one of the best in Hollywood. Views from Los Angeles to the OCEAN, Lake Hollywood the Hollywood sign.You can also hear concerts and see fireworks shows from the Hollywood Bowl.
This is a once in a lifetime chance to experience a true HOLLYWOOD HILLS lifestyle in a safe, secluded, hard to find celebrity filled neighborhood.
shared patio and deck areas with flower gardens, bamboo. The home sits at the end of a dead end street on a cul de sac very quiet secluded area of the hollywood hills.
free 24-7 street parking, WIFI, cable tv, hair dryer, clean linens, Please note there are 20 stairs to and from room.
closest public transportation is a 1/4 mile away we recommend having your own transportation when staying at our home
Great for people in the entertainment industry close to all major studios.
-5 min to Downtown Hollywood Sunset & Vine 2 miles from house
-5 min drive to Universal studios 2 miles from house
-10 Min. drive to West Hollywood
-20 Min. to Rodeo Drove / Beverly Hills
- 10 Min. to Echo park / Silver Lake / Downtown
- 30 Min. drive to the beautiful beaches (Venice + Santa Monica)
- 40 Min. drive from LAX / 20 Min. from Burbank (BUR) airport
• Please NOTE that we will *ONLY* accept a reservation if you have a *clear* profile picture OF YOURSELF posted to your account. This means OF YOURSELF if anyone shows up to check in at our home that is not the person we accepted. This means if your renting for your friend, boss, employee, or anyone else we will cancel your reservation upon arrival.
ADULTS ONLY, not suited for children under 10
Rates are for single or double occupancy (maximum two adults).
If dates are not available for this room please contact us about our other room availability.
completely private apartment,free 24x7 street parking, private & shared patio areas, trials into Griffith park
Interaction with Guests
we will greet you and check you in other than that we give our guest total privacy but are always available to assist if needed
it is recommended to have your own transportation we are not close to any public transportation
Other Things to Note
Should you need more space for a larger family or group the apartment does have the option of adding another bedroom and bathroom for an additional fee.
Sorry no children under 10 years of age
Please respect our neighbors privacy and right to peace and quiet. No smoking, No talking on cell phone or loud conversations in front of our neighbors homes. This is a quiet secluded quiet neighborhood please be respectful. You are a guest.
Please remove shoes before entering room
Sorry no unregistered guest visits
No smoking inside rooms or balconies smoking in designated area only
Sorry no children under 10 years of age
This place was awesome! The house is at the very top of the hill so the views are absolutely gorgeous. It is in a great location close to things to do and is a getaway if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of LA. Would definitely stay here again!
There are no words to describe the incredible privilege of staying in Jackie and Corey's home-- for me, it was the opportunity of a lifetime to experience life in the Hollywood Hills. The specific location of this home is stunning and highly unusual in terms of lot orientation. The studio is a very comfortable L-shaped bedroom/living area that is nicely equipped with everything you need, including a desk with the jaw-dropping views to your right. The bathroom is hotel quality. Jackie and Corey are kind, caring people who are experienced hosts and want to create a nice experience- communication was excellent! I can't wait to see them again!
1. As Jackie suggests, it is helpful to take a few moments to (website hidden) Maps the address- click on "+" all the way to full magnification. GPS will eventually get you there, but most efficient is north on Beachwood, left on Belden, left on Flagmore, merge into Durand, and then right on Creston. If you miss Beachwood and end up on Gower, don't worry.
2. This is a beautiful residential neighborhood and as guests we really have to be sensitive to the neighbors. Most ideal is to drop your luggage off immediately in front of the front door. If you can't do that, next best is to hand carry your luggage.
Only had a couple of nights but would have happily stayed longer! A fantastic location with views you won't get anywhere else in the city! We arrived later than planned but this wasn't a problem at all, we were welcomed in and presented with a very nice, clean 2 bed room and bathroom. It's in a quiet location away from the hussle of Downtown LA, but close enough to all major attractions, We were provided with everything we needed. Would recommend.
Jackie and Cory were great hosts. The property has amazing views and offers lots of privacy. The studio is just as described and more...it exceeded my expectations. I look forward to staying there again in the future.
This place is heaven on earth. The view from the terrasse is outstanding - both during the day and night. The flat has worked well for me and my son and it has been easy to contact the host when we had questions. I will recommend this place and I will with no doubt pick this place again.
This host has 397 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews