24 hour security, privately owned condo available for short term & corporate housing rental.
In this listing you will be renting a 1 privet room also private bathroom. You will have access to all kitchen & house appliances. Minimum 7 nights stay.
* (website hidden) to Hard Rock Hotel.
* 1.5 ml to Convention Center
* 1.2 ml to famous Las Vegas Blvd.
* (website hidden) to Venetian Hotel
* (website hidden) to Caesars Palace Hotel
* (website hidden) to Palazzo R. Hotel
* 2.5 ml to McCarran International Airport (LAS)
* 2.9 ml to Rio Hotel
* Near bus stop, shopping, restaurants
* 24 hr. guard-gated,
* Swimming pool
* 4 tennis courts
* 2 Gyms
* Club house
* 2 pool tables
Plenty parking spaces. Just avoid covered parking's, those are assigned.
* Fully furnished
* Sleeps 2
* High speed Wifi
* 50" plasma tv
* Nintendo Wii
* TV w/ Netflix
* Central Htg./A.C.
* Washer/dryer in the building on each floor.
* Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, dishwasher, juicer, blender, cookware, refrigerator.
Sorry but no pets are allowed in any size.
* No smoking in the condo.
* Designated patio smoking area with strip views on each floor.
*Before your reservation contact me for confirmation the dates, and please have some info & photo of you.
*After excepting your reservation please make sure you have a phone number in your Airbnb profile and send me a mail providing your arrival and departure time. I prefer all the mails to be send through Airbnb.
* Please call few hours before your arrival
to get rest of the info how to get in the
place and keep in mind I can't call none
Close the doors quietly. (NO SLUMMING!)
Do not touch, move or disconnect any wiring from the walls.
No smoking inside
Respect the noise after 11:00 pm
Please throw away every single trash before you leave, especially if I am not there.
Keep your sleeping area and common areas clean.
Wash and put away every cup or plates that you use.
Dr.Ann is a very good host. from the very begining she made my stay very comfortable and joyful.She is very good (email hidden)l the time i felt like staying in my own place. The place is very good, well maitained,just minutes away from many attractions... Thank you very much Dr.Ann... with warm regards -Prem Pratheek
Dr. Ann was great to work with, she was very responsive. Her apartment was beautiful and I felt very comfortable there. But just to be clear, it was a equivalent to a very clean 3 hotel, not a 4 or 5 star. There is not much around the location but it was close enough to the strip that it didn't matter. Overall, I really enjoyed staying there and would stay there again.
Once Dr. Ann buzzed me in, everything was pretty easy. Combos were on the doors and the bed was super comfortable. Seriously, one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. However, I do feel like the ad was misleading. It said that there was a private bath. This was definitely not the case, as you had to go out into the public area to access the bathroom and there was only one in the apartment. Communication could have been better too. I had no idea during my stay if someone else was going to be staying there, which could have been quite alarming. There was a large bed in the living room and another bedroom with a combo on the door. During my stay I often wondered if someone was in that second bedroom. But, still, a very nice place and I enjoyed being close to downtown.
Ann was very great, she gave us everything we needed for a perfect stay!
Her response time was record breaking! I felt very secure in knowing that she was just a phone call away.
Ann was great, I had to make a last minute reservation with her and she was very welcoming. The place is a few bus stops away from the strip and amazingly decorated and put together. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Las Vegas
The house is very clean, tastefully decorated and has all the basic amenities one could ask for. Dr. Ann is also very responsive and got back to me promptly whenever I had any questions. However, there are some concerns that I should mention:
- The air-conditioning system is poor and the coolest one can turn it down to is 73°F, which is equivalent to a warm summer day in the Bay Area. Given that I rented the house in the peak of summer where it was 100°F outside, the effective temp inside was always around 80°F. I never got comfortable sleep at nights and was basically sweating in the daytime.
- The apartment complex is swanky but the neighborhood is sketchy. The taxi system in Vegas is terrible and it takes 20mins-1hour for a cab to come to this location as most drivers like to stick to the strip. On one particular day, I waited for over 90 mins without success and ended up walking outside on the main road in the afternoon heat to hail a cab. As most of my work was on the strip, I effectively spent around $60/day (2 round trips) on cab rides (with torturous waiting periods) which effectively negated any cost advantages of staying off the strip.
- The bathroom is not private but shared with the master bedroom and the complex 'gym' is basically two treadmills which are defunct.
This host has 281 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am Ann. I lived in Malibu, California most of my life. As a host, I use "The Golden Rule" and try to create an environment, that I would want to be in as a guest.