About this listing
Very bright and comfortable, impressive views from virtually every room due to its height. Fully furnished living & dining room with a nice balcony overlooking Saint Peter's Dome.A master bedroom with large double bed & a fully equipped kitchen
The apartment is on a quiet residential street in the centre of Rome, within walking distance from the Vatican (St Peter's Square). For max 4 persons:
It is located on the eighth floor of a turn-of the-century building with a lift.
This apartment is well ventilated and naturally lit with big windows everywhere you look.
It is made of:
1. a nice, very bright - with eastern-southern exposure- fully furnished living room/dining room with a small balcony overlooking San Peter's. The balcony can accomodate a 2-3 people meal. There is also 2 single sofa-beds,
2. a master bedroom with large double bed
3. a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast counter
4. a bathroom with tub-shower.
Very Bright and comfortable, impressive views from virtually every room due to its heigth
WIfI, TV, VCR, HiFi, Lift, Microwave, Washing machine, dish washer, boiler, minipimer
And new entry for you: the manual whitegrass juicer Z-star, basically a single auger, masticating type of juicer without the motor, which means the same process of extraction with no heat and better preservation of nutrients and enzymes.
This juicer is easy to use, and you can also juice a pretty wide variety of produce in the Z-star, such as leafy greens (obviously), as well as harder produce like carrots, apples, ginger and even softer fruits like tomatoes. I love it! let me know;))
When you arrive at home, please ring at the interphone, number 26, or call me at the phone :)
Easy to get by car, bus or train > and form Airport
metro and bus available and very near (5/10 minutes walking distance) Metro Ottaviano San Pietro and bus 30 express, (phone number hidden) and many other bus in piazzale Clodio Station, where you have also a safe and free Parking Area for your car...justincase:)) if you need there is also a garage near the house. From Airport (FCO or CIA) the best choise is bus shuttle. (In case I will send you more info by mail)
Interaction with Guests
Its my pleasure to interact with my guest even if I don't leave always in Roma. I leave in my house manual with info and amenities, and they can call me always by phone or slype viber etc..
There are plenty of shops nearby, small restaurants and pizzerias
In the House you will find ol the indications about good restaurants, pizzeria's. trattoria's, the best ice cream shops in the district, and also supermarket and organic stores...
Our neighborhood has a lively feel during the day, as well as an entertaining nightlife. Wine bars, theatre, fine restaurants and traditional pizzerias are all a few steps away. The neighborhood is also home to small shops, organic and bio and to a local market "Mercato Trionfale" which is a good starting point for exploring the culinary heart of Roman culture. Finally, if part of your stay in Rome includes a little shopping, you can enjoy the famous "Via Cola di Rienzo", one of the more elegant and refined shopping streets of Rome.
Metro Line A and bus available and very near (5/10 minutes walking distance): Metro Ottaviano San Pietro Stop and bus 30 express, 70, 490, 495, 88, 23, 913 and many other bus in piazzale Clodio Station, where you have also a safe and free Parking Area for your car...justincase:)) if you need there is also a garage near the house.
Other Things to Note
WARNING: this year the condominium have decided to renovate the street side looks of our building and this will require scaffoldings all around the building. I do not know as yet when this will happen.
I expect to know about it at the middle of July 2016. For sure the works will start from SEPTEMBER to NOVEMBER 2016 and 1.st step (Sept/Oct) they close the view of the bedroom & Kitchen, and 2.nd step (end of October) they close the view of the living room with the panoramic balcony. I thought that it could be inconvenient for you. If this does not concern you and you want to use my apt all the same, I may make a discount on the price. Normally in Italy labour working hrs are from 8 am to 5 pm (with lunch break) from Monday to Friday (sometimes half day for Saturday to speed up works, depending on the contractors).
I am at your disposal for any other clarification that you may need.
Before booking please contact me for more details.
For a better reception, it's necessary to be informed in advance on your arrival time. I remind you that, for night time arrivals between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am, an extra charge of €50,00 is required.
Check Out: 10.00 am
If you agree, I can suggest a car service picking up you from the airport. In this case you have to send me the flight number, landing time, airport name (FCO or CIA). The car service from the airport to our Guesthouse will cost €50,00 (and for sure is cheaper then Uber). In case let me know few days in advance and I will reserve it for you or if you fill comfortable enough you can choose the bus shuttle (better, faster and cheaper the train) from Fco airport to Vatican area (Via Crescenzio).
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE HOUSE AND THE BUILDING
- NOISE At any time, in and around the house should be avoided behaviors, activities, games, sounds and using equipment that could cause disturbance to other people. Next to the house there are other houses, so please do not cause any disturbance during the sleeping hours (roughly from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 10.00 pm to 08.00 am).
- ELEVATOR TAKE CARE HOW TO USE IT Many guests do not understand how to use it and often they leave it open creating inconvenience to the condominium;(( Always close the internal and external doors. This is a manual system so please do so gently. Never leave the internal doors or the external main door open on leaving the elevator. Whilst in the elevator, do not open the internal doors before the lift stops. You should wait for the internal lift bell to sound and then manually open the doors. If you open the internal doors before arriving at a floor, do not force the external door to open it. Instead - Close the internal doors again and choose any floor again by pressing the numbers.
- CHILDREN must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, in a particular way outside the house.
To RESPECT the ENVIRONMENT please make sure:
to turn the taps off; to turn off the lights when you no longer need them; not to throw in the
toilet or in sinks anything that might clog them up.
- VISITORS It is not allowed to bring other people inside and outside the home, those who are not legally registered, unless our specific approval. Guests are not required to answer the bell, as we recommend not to let any visitors to our knowledge.
- FORBIDDEN is forbidden to use liquor or drugs. Otherwise we can not liable for any damage to people and / or things or sanctions by the competent bodies.
- It is NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE.
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT Inside the bedroom or the bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, bed linen, personal hygiene amenities, etc.
- CENTRAL HEATING The timetable may be subject to change depending on the season and weather conditions. The radiators are equipped with thermostatic valves for regulating the temperature.
Is forbidden to carry out any thing that is in the house without prior agreement with the owners of the house.
When you go out, take care to switch off the lights of the house and be sure to close the windows, the water taps and the gas valve.
- Any ascertained DAMAGE done by the host on structures or objects, must be immediately refunded by the host itself.
- Please do not leave VALUABLES unattended in the house. We disclaim any responsibility for theft of objects, personal effects and more.
- Not be liable for any FAILURE due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, not dependent on our will. Also not be liable for any Ordinary or Extraordinary Maintenance WORKS of the building.
For anything not explicitly mentioned refers to the current regulations, good taste and good sense of each interest of all.
Please, be reminded that in case of loss of the keys you will be charged(URL HIDDEN)100,00 for their replacement expenses.
Ciò che è mio non mi appartiene e solo condividendolo con te che mi sceglierai per assonanza e appartenenza, potrò percepirne il valore. Si impara così, giorno dopo giorno, offrendo ciò che si ama: una casa con vista cangiante dove il sole e il tramonto ti sorprendono ogni giorno, con la luce e i suoi cieli sempre mutevoli, l'aria quasi di mare, i libri e la musica di una vita perché tutto questo non può esser solo mio!
Sono italo indiana, mi sento cittadina del mondo e amo viaggiare e accogliere. Tra le passioni il cinema e le case. Come dice un mio maestro di vita "Non ho mai creduto in un’unica verità, né in quella mia né in quella degli altri; sono convintoa che tutte le scuole, tutte le teorie possono esere utili in un dato luogo e in una data epoca; ma ho scoperto che è possibile vivere soltanto se si ha un’ardente e assoluta identificazione con un punto di vista. A mano a mano che il tempo passa, che noi cambiamo, che il mondo cambia, tuttavia, gli obiettivi si modificano e il punto di vista muta.
(...) Se vogliamo, infatti, che un punto di vista sia di qualche aiuto, bisogna dedicarvisi con tutte le nostre forze, difenderlo fino alla morte. Nello stesso tempo, però, una voce interiore sussurra: “Non prenderti troppo sul serio. Tienti forte e lasciati andare con dolcezza”. Peter Brook (in "Il punto in movimento")
Sense of belonging: what is mine is not only mine, a parts is yours and I can feel it for sure only sharing it with you who have choosen my house.
Here I am half italian half indian: I'm passionate about movies music and theatre! if you visit Rome, I'll be happy to host here! see you soon:) in my house you will find books spices music & a homemade guide of my favourites places nearby.. the best gelaterie pizzerie restaurants wine bar bio organic shops and more and more... a lot to discover:)) I like to share my experiences and knowledges with you...
Brevity is the soul of wit (Shakespeare and I:))