About this listing
A very spacious apartment with place for 7 to 8 persons, large kitchen/dining area open to the living area with views to the terrace, private pool and caldera.
Large fully furnished terrace with caldera sea view and private dip pool. Living room with small flat screen TV, decoder e DVD, fully equipped open plan kitchen and dining area. Bedroom with queen size bed and exit to a small patio. Loft with double bed above the living area. On the first floor, one single bedroom with large terrace and caldera views and master bedroom with dressing area, queen size bed in loft and balcony with caldera sea view. 2 shower rooms with wc,one in each floor.
There is a staircase to access the apartment. There's parking space for our guests.
Interaction with guests
At the front desk which is open daily from 09.00 to 13.00 hours, you will find information on museums, site seeing, beaches traditional products, restaurants, entertainment, excursions, hairdressers, baby-sitters and a lot more.
In a complex of nine self-catering apartment-houses, built in the distinct traditional architectural style of Santorini, we are situated near the village of Akrotiri, on the south west-side of the island, overlooking the volcanic caldera and with views to the town of Fira, and the villages of Pyrgos, Imerovigli and Oia.
Our location is in a semi rural area, with a couple of taverns with home cooking and views to the caldera within walking distance, and a couple of grocery stores, a souvlaki stand and few restaurants, in the centre of the village of Akrotiri in a distance of 800 meters. The nearest beach, Kabia is 2 km away. The beaches of Mesa Pigadia and the famous Red Beach is a 5 minute ride from us while to get to the beaches of Perissa, Perivolos, Vlychada the car ride lasts maximum 10 minutes. From here to the capital, Fira, the distance is 12km ( a 15 min ride), 15km to Imerovigli, 25km to Oia ( a 35 min ride), and 28km to Kamari (a 25 min ride).
Some means of transportation like a car or a scooter would be recommended. There is a bus stop at 800 meters for connection to Fira, capital of the island and there from the Cental Bus Station you may reach other destinations like Oia, Kamari etc.
Other things to note
Complimentary WiFi internet access.
Air conditioning/Heating is optional at 5,00 euro per day if used. We are located in an area that constantly benefits from the see breeze so a/c is only needed a few days a year in July and August.
For a better service, please advise us of your arrival details when they are available to you. If you are not able to arrive during that time, please inform us.
- Check-in at 14.00 hours, if you are arriving earlier, please contact us for the possibility of an early check-in.
– Check-out time is until 10.00h on the day of your departure.
– Please advise reception of your check-out a day before your departure for eventual transfer arrangements, boarding pass print outs and extra expenses.
– Please keep children under your surveillance especially around the pools, terraces and balconies.
– Please respect others guests and refrain from making noise from 14.00h to 17.00h in the afternoon and from 23.00h at night to 08.00h in the morning.
– We invite you to share our effort to leave a small energy footprint. Please turn off air-conditioning while absent and do not run it with open doors and windows.
– The use of tanning creams and lotions before using your pool might affect the quality and clarity of the water. Please use them after using your pool.
– Please leave your apartment kitchen in good condition at the end of your stay.
-The tap water in Santorini is not potable, please use bottle water for drinking.
-Massage and spa treatments are available upon request.
At the front desk you will find information on museums, site seeing, beaches traditional products, restaurants, entertainment, excursions, hairdressers, baby-sitters and a lot more.
From Jun 15 - Sep 15, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.