Lovely apartment in the center of town, in the old part called Varoš, just 10 minutes walk from the raillways,bus and ferry station.This nice little apartment has a privileged position which is in the heart of the city of Split. It is located near popular restaurants, bars and cafes and it is ideal for exploring the impressive sights of this ancient city as it is our magnificent and unique attraction, the Diokletian's Palace. The apartment is sitauted just a few minutes of walk from the Riva promenade. Marjan hill pine forest is only 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Apartment has one bedroom with two separated beds and a sofa in the dining room where one or two people can sleep on.
There is fully equippted kitchen, bathroom with shower, washing machine, iron and hair dryer. Free internet connection. The apartment has satelite tv and air conditioner.
We hope that you'll have a good time in our beautiful town and our property.
FOR LONG STAY: please contact us for special price and service details.
- an ancient Greek settlemant called Aspalathos
- Emporer Diocletian constructed there around AD 300 a luxurious palace
- Diocletian's Palace, UNESCO World Heritage
- Brass gate, Silver gate
- St. Dominic church, 13th century
- St. Rocco small Renaissance church, 16th century
- Peristyle, the central open-air area of the palace
- Cathedral of St. Domnius