About this listing
Double room with A/C in a three story house 5 minutes by walking distance to the sea in Yalıkavak/Bodrum
We rent a double room with a king size bed in the city of Bodrum at Yalıkavak neighborhood.
We are situated 5 km. away from Yalikavak center and 15 km. from Bodrum.
Newly constructed, Bodrum peninsula's biggest Marina PALMARINA is only 4 km. away.
Yalıkavak is also famous for its fish restaurants situated all along the seaside. You have a long walking, cycling platform in the neighborhood that permits you to visit the whole area by passing through restaurants, bars and cafes. There are a lot sandy beaches as well.
We have a shared pool right in front of our house and the sea is 10 min. away by walking distance. Entrance to the beach is free for all the residents. The beach area is equipped with sunbeds, sunshades, showers, and a little café.
Our house's details :
- Entrance terrace with dining table, and chairs.
- Living room with a large sofa, seats, Cable TV, 32" Led TV with USB output, Sound-bar with Bluetooth, A/C, open kitchen, and a bathroom.
- One room with single bed, wardrobe, dresser, commode, a mirror.
- Second single with single bed, wardrobe, commode.
- Double room with a king size bed, commodes and A/C. (YOUR ROOM)
- A bathroom with spa bath. (YOUR PRIVATE BATHROOM)
- Roof top with sea, pool and mountains view including an open kitchen, dining table for 4, sitting group, swing, and two divan.
Thank you and welcome!
To every amenity in the house including shared kitchen, private bathroom, terrasse, roof top and pool.
Interaction with guests
We respect our guests' privacy but we are open to build new friendships.
The house is quite and only the owner lives in it.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to our home! We will make sure that you feel comfortable and have a wonderful stay with us. Please do not hesitate to ask anything to turn your visit into great souvenirs!