The apartment is approx. 40 sqm with a small hall, a bathroom, a seperate toilette and a big room with sleeping area, living area and kitchenette. You rent the complete apartment.
The room has really high ceilings (4m), with its glassy door and the two big windows it's very bright. There's a kingsize bed (1,60x2,00) on the one side of the room and a big wooden table with two chairs in the middle. On the other side of the room is a kitchenette with a fridge and two cooking plates. The kitchenette is simple equiped with pans, dishes and cutlery. There's bathroom and a separate toilette.
The apartment is on the ground floor of an old building. Most of the tenants are living there for a lot of years, some of them lived there already before the fall of the wall (it's the former eastern part of the city).
Actually this location is very central. It's in the area "Mitte", close to restaurants, bars, galleries, shops, fleamarkets and public transport facilities (subway U6, Schwartzkopffstrasse; S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and Tram M10, Nordbahnhof). For example it's only two subway stops to the well-known Oranienburger Strasse (15 min walk), three subway stops to station Friedrichstrasse or a 10 minutes walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.
1 blanket, 1 pillow, linen and 2 towels for each person are included.
Check in and check out must be previously agreed by both sides.
The Federal State of Berlin rises 5% City Tax on all overnight costs. I kindly ask you to pay the amount in cash when you check in.
Over New Year's Eve I only rent for min stays of 5 nights.
The price is 100 EUR/night for one or two persons.
- no parties
- no smoking
- no pets
- no guests over night
- this is not a hotel, be neat, tidy and respectful with my place
- respect the privacy of the tenants (don't make noise, don't listen to music at full volume, keep the peace at night)
- any guest has to fill in and sigh a declaration which
- don't enter the backyard, it's the private place of the tenants
- do the dishes and put it cleaned and dried back into the rack
- lock the door and close the windows when you're not at the apartment
- don't move cupboards or the bed
- don't hang washed/wet clothes/towels over furnitures which could be damaged through wetness or water spots
- let me know if you need a drying rack or an iron
- let me know if you damage something
- it's not allowed to use my WIFI for illegal use; every guest who wants to use it has to sign a declaration at the check in
This host has 265 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I like design, architecture and furnitures and after all I'm a gatherer. And of course I like meeting people from all over the world.
Over time my own place was getting more and more crowded with flea market finds and design classics. So renting apartments seemed to be a good idea to get more space and to combine my interests...
If you are kind, respectful to my property and to the tenants privacy (no parties!) I'm more than happy to welcome you in one of my three apartments and give you individual recommendations!