About the property
1. We have 1 large bedroom with 2 double beds and a private bathroom available in our bright and spacious 4 bedroom apartment in the heart of Dubai!
2. This contemporary design apartment, situated on a high floor, with wall-to-wall windows has incredible breathtaking views of the Ocean, The World Islands, and 360 degree panoramic views from the rooftop terrace and wrap-around balcony.
3. The room has 2 double beds, a desk, chest of drawers, large wardrobe, a shoe cabinet, an IPOD player, a hairdryer, high-speed internet connection, and 40" LED TV.
4. You are welcome to use the commonly shared areas with me and my family, such as; the living room, fully equipped kitchen, balcony, and washing machine.
5. The Bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower. Bed linen and towels will be provided.
6. The apartment has an LED TV with hundreds of movies, TV shows, and music, as well as high-speed wireless internet access throughout.
Location - neighborhood description
1. The apartment is a 3-4 min walk from the Business Bay Metro Station and one metro-stop away from Dubai Mall (world's largest mall), Burj Khalifa (world's tallest building) with its fountains, restaurants, bars and shops, Kidzania fun park, and the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. A taxi ride to Dubai Mall from the apartment is approx. 15 dihrams.
2. It is also a short distance to Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and World Trade and Exhibition Center
Attractions and distance
1. Overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa, Dancing Fountains, Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai, Address Hotel and Old Town.
2. We are only footsteps away from a Supermarket, Pharmacy, Spa's, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Bars...you name it.. Taxis are also easy to get on the street or can be called in advance over the phone.
3. The apartment is also approx. 10-15 minutes taxi ride to the beach (Jumeirah Beach Park) and the airport as well.
1. The building has 24 hour security on site.
2. The roof top’s heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and state of the art gymnasium are free for use in the building.
3. The building also has a dry cleaning service and grocery store located on the ground floor.
4. Plenty of parking available on the street.
5. High speed internet
6. 40" LED TV.
High speed internet connection
Check-in time - 2:00 P.M.
Check-out time - 11:00 A.M.
Airport Transfers available at $38.
Car and Chauffeur service available. Please inquire for pricing and availability.
Breakfast cereal, tea, coffee, and bottled water shall also be provided.
We look forward to meeting new people and making this a comfortable trip for you and your traveling partners.
Interaction with Guests
We want you to feel like home!
We have only few simple rules to follow:
Would appreciate a completed profile - with photo and phone verification.
No smoking, no pets. And please do not play loud music after 10 pm.
No parties in the house please.
Common courtesy works best for all!
Khadijah and her family are delightful hosts. I was made to feel very welcome. The room and accompanying bathroom are lovely and the bed is comfortable. Internet connection is fast. The bedroom has lots of natural light and it is very quiet during the day and night, making it a great place to get a lot of work done. Extremely well situated and safe neighborhood.
Khadijah, her family, and maid are kind and helpful. It was my second trip to Dubai but first time using Airbnb.
The apartment's location is super perfect for me since I had attended the trade show at Dubai World Trade Centre - Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The apartment is 3-minute walk to Metro Business Bay Sta. (2 supermarkets, 1 drugstore, 1 laundry, and 1 hotel/cafe along the walk), which is one stop from Dubai Mall (Burj Khalifa) and four stops from DWTC, costing AED 12-15 on taxi.
The room is spacious and furnished. The bathroom (very close to the bedroom) is also spacious. Besides, Khadija is very kind and generous. A wide selection of breakfast and snacks are free to enjoy. There are sufficient lockers, LED TV, big desk, sofa/couch, and laundry machines. It's really worth and better options than a hotel/service apartment. Besides, I really like the gym on the roof floor.
Khadija's apartment is very great and you have your own room and also own bathroom. The apartment is warm and comfortable and in a perfect location, next to metro station and only a short walk to Dubai Mall. Khadija made everything very easy by sending clear instructions. If I come back to Dubai, I would like to stay there again.
Khadija and her family were super kind, generous and thoughtful. It was my first trip to Dubai and my first air bnb experience and both didn't disappoint! I was traveling alone and it was nice to come back and talk to Khadija about my day and what I was up to and she in turn gave me some great tips to use the next day. While the pictures are accurate it doesn't do it justice, the views are unbelievable. It's very close to the Business Bay metro station so I easily rode the metro every day to go around.
Khadija and Durga (her housekeeper) really made sure I had everything (e.g., water, food, snacks) I needed. I can't express enough what a great experience I had and I can relate to the other great reviews out there especially with the ones that want to come back.
I had a wonderful stay at Khadija's place. Close to downtown Dubai and the Burj Khalifa, a nice view, especially from the roof top pool. I was able to relax when i was in the residence, witch was perfect for me.
The apartment is situated in a great location in Downtown Dubai, close to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Khadija and her family are very kind and helpful.
The room is spacious and with a comfortable bed and I had my own bathroom.
For Dubai sightseeing is this the perfect place.
This host has 208 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My family and I moved here to Dubai in 2008 from Vancouver, Canada and have come to love Dubai with all the 'buzz' that it has to offer. It truly is a place where many cultures meet and that is one of the things that makes it so exciting for us to stay here.