- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 6 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* Diya Tian Tian General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
Wow!!! Excellent we arrived at 11:00pm check in and they were there to let us in. Amazing service clean and a good view. A must if you are staying in Beijing. Close to subway and everything else. I can't say enough how wonderful it was.
First of all, superb location. literally at the end station of the airport express. you are 5 to 10 mins walking from everything you need, supermarts, local and international restaurants, shopping malls, etc. The apartment is safe, well equipped and maintained. The subway station is within 5 mins of the apartment and is on the tourist line (Line 2), which means that you are within 10 to 30 mins of most of the attractions located in the city.
the team of Sheila, Tracy and Mr. Liu was absolutely superb in helping us to know a bit more about Beijing.
My family of 5 enjoyed the experience in the apartments,
There are alot of problems with the apartment which does not show on the pictures. I stayed in Apt 1708 in Building 25, while my colleague stayed in another. Both apartments were quite run down - peeling paint, dirty curtains falling down, thin curtains that let in all the light in (I was awoken at 5am on both days by the sun) floors were dirty, shower had no shower curtain that the water leaked all the way to the kitchenette (I was moping up water from the floor at 10pm with the bath towels provided since there was nothing else I could use), etc. The girls from the rental company were very helpful but the apartments need a serious overhaul. I am staying in a great apartment now which I will review after I have checked out.
Great apartment! It's located in a 30-floor-building with security service and some international residents. The room is modern, spacious and clean, though it need some smaller cosmetic repairs. Nathan was very helpful and straightforward. I can totally recommend this place!
The apartment was as advertised - in a good part of town inside a nice complex. We were just there one night, but ran into some minor problems that Nathan responded to immediately. Seems like a great host!
Nathan and Vera have been very friendly and helpful. The apartment is clean and comfortable. It is near to Dongzhimen Subway Station too. Will definitely stay here again when I'm in Beijing.
El apartamento está fenomenal. Está situado en una comunidad de edificios nuevos y muy agradables, cerca del metro/tren, lo que ayuda bastante para recorrer la ciudad.
Al ser un apartamento en alquiler, no tiene ningún complemento. Prepara para llevar papel higiénico, jabón para las manos, gel, champú, detergente para la lavadora, así como un paño para la cocina.
Estancia muy positiva.
The apartment is great. It is located in a community of very nice new buildings and near the subway / train, which helps a lot to tour the city.
Being an apartment for rent, has no complement. Prepare to bring toilet paper, hand soap, gel, shampoo, laundry detergent and a cloth for the kitchen.
Very good stay.
Great loccation. apartment just looks like the picture.
nathan is nice.
The studio was all right. Awesome view from the window. I liked to sit there and just watch the city.
Nathan was helpful, clear. He picked up the phone anytime, and told the solution, if I had a problem. I can only recommend him...
Very convenient studio apartment! Will definitely book here again next time I'm in Beijing.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.