A quaint and comfortable studio apartment with a spacious bathroom and jacuzzi along with a kitchenette with all the basics. This space is perfect for adventurers that seeks a space nestled in a tropical garden near a majestic, breezy ocean view.
Our little piece of paradise is located in a semi off-grid area in a blooming tropical garden. Just around the bend to the red road and a short walk to Kehena black sand beach. We're close enough to the ocean to hear the whales blowing and slapping their tails when in season. This 600 square foot modern studio apartment is bright, airy, and clean. It has WiFi and phone (outgoing calls only) located in the front lanai. You will enjoy a private lanai with lovely table with swivel rockers. The large bathroom is done in imported Italian blue tiles and features a whirlpool tub and rain shower. The kitchenette has a induction burner, microwave, toaster, smoothie blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, dishes, pots and pans, sink, and half size refrigerator. A queen size bed, dining area for two and comfortable reading chair complete this amazing space. There is also a washer & dryer including soap, upon request.
Nearby natural hot springs and tide pools offer awesome snorkeling, soaking and swimming in safe warm water, right at the ocean's edge. You can also explore the old Hawaiian town of Pahoa, a twenty minutes drive away with its wooden board walks, many restaurants and markets.
NOTE for Instant booking guest: Since you already have the credentials of being awesome guests; please send me a message after booking confirming you've read the full description and house rules of my home.
* Guests have access to the whole studio unit with dedicated parking spot: RIGHT HAND SIDE of the driveway.
* A landline telephone: Free calls to the US and Canada ONLY - located in the front lanai cabinet. A shared barbecue, table and lounge chairs located in the grass courtyard.
* The laundry facility is available upon request. Please plan and schedule ahead of time.
* The flatscreen TV has ROKU so you can watch Netflix, Amazon, Youtube videos, and more.
For assistance at anytime call please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). You may leave a message and we will get back shortly. In an emergency dial 911.
Interaction with guests
We can always be reached by phone and Airbnb messages 24/7. Please contact us if you have any questions or need help.
Other things to note
Please visit (URL HIDDEN) and (URL HIDDEN) for a very good list of the events happening within the immediate area.
Kehena black sand beach is only 15 minutes of walking away(URL HIDDEN)Nearby natural hot springs and tide pools offer awesome snorkeling, soaking and swimming in safe warm water, right at the ocean's edge. You can explore the old Hawaiian town of Pahoa a twenty minutes drive away with its wooden board walks, many restaurants, and markets.
At the southwest end of 137, the Red Road, you will find the Kaimu Corner Kountry Store, with most eveything you need locally, beer, food, wine, groceries, local produce and meat. AND don't miss Uncle Robert's Awa Bar and Club next door for a unique island experience filled with music, dance, food and local crafts on Wednesdays nights, with a smaller version of the market Saturday mornings. Kanaka music nights happen on Friday and Saturday evenings.
We kindly suggest to review our Home Policies prior to arriving. We hope that being aware of the rules can help minimize any unwanted surprises, keeping your stay most enjoyable and safe.
• Check in: 4PM / Check out: 11am
• Only authorized guests approved upon booking are allowed on the property
• Absolutely No shoes in the house (Hawaiian tradition & lava rocks can heavily damage the floors!)
• No Pets (We love animals - we are just not equip to have them as guests)
• No parties or events
• Absolutely No Smoking in or around the premises (smokers please go beyond the driveway & dispose of the cigarette butts properly)
• No candles, incense, or any combustibles items inside the buildings - including any lanais
• Turn off lights, fans and water when not in use (We LOVE Mother Nature - please “RESERVE, REUSE & RECYCLE”)
• Do not re-arrange furnitures - it can damage the hardwood floors.
• Seaview Estates Community “Dark Sky” Policy - keep lights at night to a minimum, low light. (The community really LOVE the sky & stars at night & it can minimize attracting unwanted bugs in this tropical environment)
• Separate garbage & recycling in the appropriate bins (please empty and rinse sugary containers before recycling)
• Keep the kitchen tidy at all times - do not leave any food out in the open
• Please notify us immediately if something isn't working properly. (Anything that requires maintenance and in need of repair.
• Upon your check out - please leave the kitchen as you found it
• Always lock doors and close all labeled windows before leaving the house
• Please observe neighborhood quiet times (9:00 pm to 8:00 am)
• Any reasonable issues that are making you sad - please call us. We can help! (We aim to resolve any concerns as fair as possible)
• Lastly, HAVE A WONDERFUL ALOHA TIME!
This host has 221 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Most of people that knows me would say - I'm small, but mighty! Current state of my existence consist of work, travel and a busy household. Along with trips back and forth to Hawaii from CA throughout the year. A wanderlust at heart; I'm constantly on the move and have multiple projects going and trying to find time for new adventures.
I work as a graphic designer and a freelance photographer. I also run my humble multiple unit vacation property in Hawaii. During my non busy days, I spend my time relaxing with family and catching up with friends!
Also finding time to follow my passion through modern painting and anything handmade. A soft heart for animals and mostly enjoy the company of adventure seeking long life friends and a love for laughter.
Future travel plans are investing more of my adventure time in the Big Island and explore the raw beauty of my second home.
"The true fruit of travel is perhaps the feeling of being nearly every where at home." ~Freya Stark