Sag Harbor, NY
2 acre retreat in Sag Harbor...
Sag Harbor (website hidden) no spaces
* Beautiful home sitting on 2 acres, private and secluded with POOL.
* 2 miles from Long Beach
* 4 miles from Sag Harbor Main Street
* 8 miles from Sagg Beach
* 4 bedrooms /
* additional daybed sleeps 2 with 2 full mattresses)
* additional sofa sleeper has Queen pullout
* Sleeps 12 within 4 bedrooms
* 1 king bed, 3 queen beds, 1 day bed (with two twin mattresses) and full air mattress
* 2 full bathrooms
* POOL and central air conditioning throughout the home
* Outdoor speakers and wired stereo with iPod/iPhone jack
* Wifi internet
* Heated POOL (propane charges apply)
* Completely finished with Restoration Hardware furniture
* Recently fully painted and hardwood floors finished throughout
* Neighborhood has a private Cove on bay for launching boats
* Hiking trails off the back neighborhood in Noyack Hills Park
* Outdoor shower, BBQ, 2 separate outdoor patios, patio and poolside furniture
* Available all Summer, inquire for details
- security deposit required
- pets are ok with extra pet deposit
The reservation was canceled 63 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great house with great owners. Robert really went the extra mile to make sure we felt at home. The house is as beautiful as the photos show it and very conveniently located. Perfect Hamptons getaway!
AMAZING! I could go on in very lengthy detail but all in all, I would return over and over again. Our entire group had the best time. This house had everything we could have ever wanted, the beds are extremely comfortable, the kitchen and BBQ are well equipped, the pool was the highlight and the fire pit was great to gather around at night. We loved the speakers setup to face the pool and outdoor dining area. We had plans to go to the beach and wine tasting but never left the house because it was so enjoyable and relaxing. We hope to make this airbnb rental a regular group vacation spot!!
My wife, Katrina, and I live and work between New York City and Sag Harbor. We pride ourselves on our homes and find real estate both a hobby and business.