About this listing
Sag Harbor, NY
2 acre retreat in Sag Harbor...
Sag Harbor (website hidden) no spaces
* Beautiful home sitting on 2 acres, private and secluded with POOL.
* 2 miles from Long Beach
* 4 miles from Sag Harbor Main Street
* 8 miles from Sagg Beach
* 4 bedrooms /
* additional daybed sleeps 2 with 2 full mattresses)
* additional sofa sleeper has Queen pullout
* Sleeps 12 within 4 bedrooms
* 1 king bed, 3 queen beds, 1 day bed (with two twin mattresses) and full air mattress
* 2 full bathrooms
* POOL and central air conditioning throughout the home
* Outdoor speakers and wired stereo with iPod/iPhone jack
* Wifi internet
* Heated POOL (propane charges apply)
* Completely finished with Restoration Hardware furniture
* Recently fully painted and hardwood floors finished throughout
* Neighborhood has a private Cove on bay for launching boats
* Hiking trails off the back neighborhood in Noyack Hills Park
* Outdoor shower, BBQ, 2 separate outdoor patios, patio and poolside furniture
* Available all Summer, inquire for details
- security deposit required
- pets are ok with extra pet deposit
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
The host canceled this reservation 17 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The host is very kind and nice. He promptly answered all my thousands of questions and made sure our stay was enjoyable.
The pictures are nothing compared to the beauty of this house!!!
The garden, the pool, the music system (even outdoor), the fully equipped kitchen, the outdoor barbecue, the super comfortable beds...everything was just outstanding!
Even the cleaners at the end of the weekend were so nice and smiling!
I do suggest to rent this house to everybody, it's truly a paradise!
The home was exactly as pictured. It was warm, cozy, and inviting. The home is furnished beautifully and the landscaping is very well maintained. We had a great time swimming in the pool which was clean and heated. We had a few minor issues but when we brought it to Robert's attention he was very accommodating and apologetic. He even went as far as compensating us appropriately. He was a pleasure to work with. We definitely recommend this house to families looking for a kid friendly getaway.
My boyfriend and I stayed here during the week for my time off from work. Our stay in this home was absolutely perfect. The pictures do not even give the home and property justice. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable, and relatively new. The owner was helpful through our stay, answering any questions we had in a timely manner. We will definitely recommend to friends and will be back!
The reservation was canceled 63 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great house with great owners. Robert really went the extra mile to make sure we felt at home. The house is as beautiful as the photos show it and very conveniently located. Perfect Hamptons getaway!
About the Host, Robert
My wife, Katrina, and I live and work between New York City and Sag Harbor. We pride ourselves on our homes and find real estate both a hobby and business.