About this listing
Newly remodeled spacious top floor 2 bedroom one bathroom apartment walking distance from the Metro, and bus lines.
1 Mile from Georgetown and 2.5 Mile from downtown DC.
Central air and heat.
Bright clean top floor two bedroom one bathroom condo, surrounded by old growth oak trees in the quiet and incredibly centrally located Rosslynn/Ft. Meyer Heights neighborhood. Whether you are in town visiting friends for the weekend, or here for a little longer while looking for a place of your own, this room will suit you perfectly.
- Spacious master bedroom with a queen size bed
- Second room with a full size bed
- Shared bathroom with shower/tub
- Full Kitchen with range, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer/icemaker, dishwasher, blender, toaster, french press
- in building card operated washer dryers
- Iron and Ironing board
- High speed wifi
- 46 inch HD TV with cable, premium channels, chromecast
- Metro accessible - 8 minute walk to Rosslyn or courthouse metro
- Bus Accessible - Direct routes downtown and to the metro within 100 yards
- Guest parking permits for both the building parking lots and street
- Capital Bikeshare stations within 1/4 mile
- Short walk to the Iwo Jima Memorial and National Cemitery
Check In/Check out:
- Flexible check in and out, let's say hotel rules apply
Quiet neighborhood two and a half miles from the white house and less than 1 mile from two metro stations. Quarter mile from the Iwo Jima memorial and half a mile from Arlington National Cemetery.
The location is half a mile from the Rosslyn Metro station, and .6 of a mile from Courthouse. There is also shuttle bus service to and from the metro during rush hour.
Direct bus service to downtown DC is less than 100 yards (website hidden) nearest bikeshare station is a quartermile away. You may also park on the street and in the building parking lots with guest permit.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment
The Ft. Meyer heights neighborhood is a pretty incredible little place.
- It's incredibly quiet and safe.
- Very close to public transportation and downtown DC.
The Rosslyn and Courthouse metro stations are 0.6 of a mile away. There are also many bus lines that stop within a block or two from the apartment. Finally the nearest bikeshare station is less than a quarter mile away.
This is a private residence. No parties, please be respectful of neighbors.