About this listing
Please read the entire listing before contacting us with questions! They are likely answered here.
Recently renovated and beautifully furnished apartment abuts conservation land. Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the heart of the city. Apartment features:
• Cook’s kitchen with induction cooktop
• Bathroom with heated floor and heated towel rack
• Office with a full size sofa bed
• King size bed in master bedroom
• Three season porch overlooks lovely garden and Blair Pond
• Ample on-street parking (no permit required)
• Washer and dryer in the basement
• Linens and towels provided
• Caretaker lives in upstairs unit.
• Flat is the downstairs unit. Though we are respectful and not particularly loud, you will hear normal apartment living noises, like footsteps and running water in the pipes. If you are quite sensitive to sound, your experience will not be perfect.
Transportation and nearby recreation:
• 3 minute walk to the 78 bus to Harvard Square (15 minute ride)
• 5 minute walk to the 74 bus to Harvard Square (15 minute ride)
• 25 minute walk through the Alewife Reservation to the Red line
• 10 minute walk to the Fresh Pond Reservation
• 3 minute bike ride to the Minuteman bike path
• Easy access to Rt 2 avoids city center traffic
We only extend reservations to folks who are email and phone verified with Airbnb. Please make sure you are before contacting us about a reservation.
Though we love young children, dogs and cats, we don't allow them in the flat.
No smoking (cigarettes or pipes) or smokeless tobacco.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.