About this listing
Very contemporary and comfortable apartment, all furnished, fully renovated in a beautiful 18th century building, located in the historic "Little Venice" area of Colmar (address: Quai de la Poissonnerie, 10 minutes walk from the train station and free public parking nearby)
• Rated 3 stars by/on [___] and 3 keys Holidays by/on [___]
• Can be rent for one or several weeks or at least for a weekend of 3 nights.
• Apartment surface: 69m² on the 1st floor, with a capacity of 2 to 4 people.
• This apartment has a large living room with very comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen (induction cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, toaster,...).
• Batheoom (Shower) and separated toilet, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
• Large room with a very comfortable double bed for 2 people (160/200cm), two wardrobes.
• Office with copier and scanner.
• Bedding, linens and towels provided and included in the rental price.
• Internet access (WiFi) ; flat screen television with Freeview channels.
• If necessary, end of stay cleaning for € 30.
Les arrivées doivent se situer entre 15h et 19h ou trouver un accord avec l'hôte.
3.3. Les heures d'arrivée se situent entre 15h et 19h. Après 19h un complément de 20€ sera appliqué.
Au delà de 22 h nous n'assurons plus l'accueil.
Appartement non fumeur.
Just back from a 2 night stay in the "Art Photo" apartment. For a family of four this was the ideal choice, very spacious, with modern, spotlessly clean facilities, right in the middle of little Venice and a stones-throw from the indoor market. Couldn't have been happier with our stay.
Very nice appartment in Little Venice. Perfect to enjoy Colmar and sourroundings.
This apartment was lovely and very well situated. When we arrived it was clean and fresh, with all mod cons. Supplies left at the apartment were greatly appreciated.
As others have said, this apartment is in a perfect location in Colmar. It is literally in the postcards that you can buy around town. Pretty neat. It was fun to sit in the living room with a cup of coffee and watch other tourists walk by the apartment and take pictures of it!
The apartment is also large and comfortable, and has a fantastic shower. It's a short walk from the free parking lot (and there is free street parking near the apartment, if you can snag it). Highly recommended for a base to explore Alsace.
Our short stay in Colmar was too short ... The accommodation was just as described and our hosts were wonderful. Nothing to complain about on this rental, would recommend to anyone.
A lovely appartment with everything needed for a pleasant stay in a lovely area. Would definitely return!
Nous avons passé un grand week-end à Colmar. Très bel appartement avec tout le confort, remarquablement situé (il y a un excellent restaurant à moins de 50 mètres). La ville de Colmar en elle même est très belle !
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Renee
Nous sommes 4 amies ( Annik, Christiane, Renée et Solange) qui, après avoir passé plusieurs années dans l'art contemporain, ont décidé d'acquérir ce bel immeuble du 18e à Colmar. Suite à une sérieuse rénovation , nous sommes heureuses de vous accueillir dans nos appartements dont la ligne conductrice est l'ART (hommage à notre ancienne galerie) :
"Art photo", "Pop art", "Cinétique", "Abstraction"
Appartements labellisés 3 étoiles et 3 clés vacances