About this listing
Wonderful house of XII century built over a Roman villa, in the heart of Assisi
Splendid B&B Residenza Sant'Agnese, located at the very center of the town of Assisi, was built in about 1100, and lies on a Roman villa which you can see some mosaics, some columns and some historical remains.
The residence, which stands on three floors offers features rooms with double beds, 3 bathrooms, with bath or shower, a 'large dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a beautiful terrace.
The terracotta floors, wooden beams and XVII century's fresco give the apartments of a noble warmth forgotten over time.
The furniture, deliberately simple, ideal for creating harmony days of complete calm in the heart of the City "poor man" St. Francis and St. Clare.
To fully appreciate even the culinary traditions around the Holiday Residenza Sant'Agnese offer the possibility to make wine tours at the best wineries in the area and cooking class.
The guests will have at their disposition the whole house that is composed by three rooms each with its own bathroom more the large living room and the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
Me or my brother Giuliano will be present at your arrive and we'll be at the house or nearby if you need help or informations.
The house is located in the most ancient district of Assisi, built over roman ruins. You can visit nearby a roman villa (The house of Properzio), the underground of the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, the oldest church of Assisi and San Francis' house.
The district is quiet and paceful and it will allow you to leave the mystic and magic atmosphere of Assisi.
You can reach the house:
- by car: you can arrive directly to the house to leave the luggage and then parking at Mojano's parking that has the foot exit at 40 meters from the house.
- by train: the is the bus (line C) just at the exit of the train station. Your bus stop is C13 (Largo Properzio) and then walk in direction of Saint Clair's church. Just past the church there is a traffic light that separates two ways: take the one on the left and just about 100 mt on the right there is the house.
Other things to note
- Possibility to organize wine tasting and wine tours
- Possibility to organize cooking class
- The breakfast is included in the price
- The wireless DSL is included in the price
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
Ciao a tutti sono Fabio, sono di Assisi e sarò felice di ospitarvi nella mia favolosa città dove sarete davvero i benvenuti. Vi potrò consigliare i posti più interessanti da vedere, i migliori posti dove assaporare la vera cucina umbra e organizzare con voi delle visite nelle cantine e delle degustazioni di vino e altri prodotti tipici.