About this listing
Centrally & conveniently located 1.5 blocks from restaurants, coffee bars, supers, banks, Spanish schools, art/cooking schools, gyms & galleries.
These eight private casitas are surrounded by exhuberant tropical gardens. Enjoy the pool every day!
* Free Internet Wi-fi
* Cell phone
* 1 bedroom with two double beds & walk-in closet
* 1 complete ensuite tile bathroom
* 1 equipped kitchen with: Gas stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, juicer, coffee maker, blender, breakfast table with chairs for 2.
*1 private terrace for "al fresco dining" with hammock.
* Living room with 32" smart flat screen T.V.
* Dining room for 4
* Washer/Laundry Room
* Pool w/ pool house, BBQ, 1950's Frigidaire
* 1.5 acres of tropical gardens
* Visa or MasterCard accepted
* Maintenance service is included for house, pool and gardens
* Covered garage, extra parking for guests
* Walking distance within a few blocks to ATM`s, Starbucks, Superama,Wal-mart, Plazas, Restaurants, cafes, Blockbuster Videos, public transit, hospitals/clinics and galeries.
The bedroom has two double beds with bed linens, large windows for natural light and walk-in closet.
Complete tile bathroom with shower, towels, face towels, liquid soap and hotel amenities of shampoo, conditioner and soaps. The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, oven and stove, coffeemaker, juicer, toaster oven, pots and pans, glasses, plates and cutlery.
Cedar wood French doors open to the terrace and natural fabrics for sofas and decorative pillows are used throughout the villa.
The property has 8 furnished houses each with private terraces and gardens. The pool with cabana and grill is surrounded by lush vegetation and tall palm trees. It has a 13 mts/40 ft.. swimming pool with gas/ solar heating, pool cabana with table and chairs, refrigerator, lounge chairs and grill.
Las Villas has covered and open parking areas. The 8 villas are located in a gated community which provides security, tranquility and privacy.
This ample house of 1,000 sq.ft is fully furnished and equipped for any length of stay with its own private terrace overlooking lush gardens. Personalized service with full-time staff to attend to everything.
Located in an upscale neighborhood of Bellavista which is centrally located with the major avenue for Cuernavaca, Ave. Emiliano Zapata only 1.5 blocks away. The Historical Downtown with the Palace of Cortez, the Brady Museum, the Borda Gardens, and the 16th Cent. Cathedral is 5-8 minutes from Villa Xochimilco.
Las Villas de Bellavista is a 3rd generation family business and is legally registered with the Morelos Tourism Department and the Federal Tax Authorities (SAT), which is required for any and all establishments offering any type of hospitality services. According to the Federal and State Tourism and Tax laws, a Federal & State tax is required on all receipts in order for the rental contracts to be legally binding. Only with registered establishments are guests fully protected by State and Federal laws which regulate and oversee hospitality establishments.
Las Villas de Bellavista has earned from SECTUR the recognition of Distintivo "M" Programa Moderniza 2014.
Guests have access to free wi-fi.
Each villa either has a small private terrace with table and chairs or private terrace with garden.
The pool and exterior furniture is shared between the guests at Las Villas. Feel free to the towel basket at the pool house.
Table, chairs and umbrella are set daily as well as the lounge chairs.
Interaction with Guests
We live on-site so we are available all day during business hours. Our gardener of over 25 years maintains the gardens, pool and houses. The maid does a hotel-cleaning of the houses and can be contracted as a cook.
Our neighbourhood is called Bellavista which means beautiful view. This is a residential neighbourhood with great estates.
We have an art school across the street from Florence, Italy that gives classes in resoration, art history, fresco painting and Renaissance techniques. We are walking distance from convenience stores, supermarkets, banks, shops,restaurants, etc.
Public transport (rutas) is 1.5 blocks away and up the street there´s a radio taxi stand (Taxi Citlalli).
We offer covered parking for villa renters and free offstreet parking for guests.
When coming from the international airport in México City you would need to get the airport bus service to Cuernavaca on Pullman de Morelos (ground transportation), or an airport taxi. It is a 2 hour ride to Cuernavaca.
We can also offer a private registered driver to pick you up at the airport.
Driver can also offer excursions to Haciendas, archeological sites, the silver mining town of Taxco, beautiful Tepoztlanto name a few.
Other Things to Note
We have a mix of long term tenants, monthly and weekly guests escaping their winters, families in the summers studying at our most prestigious Spanish language schools in Cuernavaca.
Vacationers eager to explore the historic Colonial highlands of México, for a rich cultural experience make their base here in Cuernavaca, as too weekenders from Mexico City.
Pets are Welcome.
Please have pets on a leash in the common areas/gardens. Pets must be house trained. (No continuous barking).
If you are a smoker please smoke outdoors in the patios, terraces, pool area and gardens.
LAS VILLAS DE BELLAVISTA
Rules for Safe and Sane Living at
Las Villas de Bellavista
Please remember that we must all live together peacefully and harmoniously:
By requesting lodging services from Las Villas de Bellavista, the Guest(s) will be deemed to have agreed to the rules and regulations hereafter:
1. Once the reservation deposit and/or final payment is received there are no refunds. Seven nights are required in order to receive the weekly discount and any additional nights past seven are pro-rated on the weekly rate. Thirty nights are required in order to receive the monthly discount and any additional nights over thirty are pro-rated on the monthly rate. Failure to comply to this requirement will cause additional charge to your security deposit or open voucher based on our daily or weekly rate once the villa is vacated.
2. If you plan to have guests stay at your villa, please advise first since extra person charges may apply. The use of the facilities and common areas are for the exclusive use of registered Guest(s) of Las Villas de Bellavista who have not checked out. The villas are not to be subletted, lent or used by anyone other than the registered Guest(s).
3. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve a villa. For Guest(s) who are staying indefinitely, a last month´s rent deposit is required. First priority for a villa rental will be given to present Guest(s). However, if no deposit is received, then the reservation will not be in force.
4. On arrival please inspect the villa for any damages etc. and report these to the management within 24 hours. The security deposit covers damage, breakage or loss of furnishings, appliances, house hold items and any and all villa charges. If there is no loss, breakage, damage, or uninhabitability, the security deposit will be returned on departure, however, if the security deposit does not cover damages, losses or any other charges incurred by the Guest(s) then an additional deposit is required and the Guest(s) is responsible for any and all payments due. Failure to do a “Walk-through” or failure to relinquish keys to the property forfeits the security deposit or voucher which will be charged the security deposit amount.
5. The cleaning schedule is pre-arranged and changes might be allowed with previous notice. If the house is not made available for the scheduled cleaning then it will be cleaned at the next scheduled cleaning. Complete cleaning of the villa is once a week. Washing of dishes and clean-up after meals is responsibility of the Guest(s). Extra charges will apply if clean-up is necessary of kitchen dishes, utensils, pot/pans etc. are left dirty. Please do not use the white towels for any cleanup of the villa and ask for cleaning rags instead. If Guest(s) wants personal maid/cook then this service is (website hidden) ease take your kitchen garbage to your outside garbage can for disposal.
6. Pool temperature is set at 76º-78º F. (24.4-25.6 C. ) on weekends. If higher temperature is desired, gas charges will be applied. During the winter months the pool cover will remain in place unless a guest requests it uncovered for swimming purposes only.
7. Free WiFi internet is provided in the villas for short term guests. Cable TV with different packages is available through previous arrangements and pre-payment. For those guests staying longer than one month a nominal fee for WiFi is charged.
8. For the consideration of our non-smoking guests, please smoke outside. We have the climate that is user-friendly! If the Guest(s) chooses to smoke inside, then a $100.00 USD charge will apply and check-out time will be at 10AM in order to allow time to clean the villa of the smoke residue.
9. Turn off all lights when not using them to help our environment. Please be conscientious when using the washers and dryers and wash/dry full loads. Water is rationed year-round, so please do not waste it by taking long showers or leave it running, dripping, etc. Villas de Bellavista is not responsible for excessive usage of water by the Guest(s) and in doing so will deplete your water supply.
10. Please remember that services such as electricity, water, Cable T.V, and Cable Internet are managed by the providers, not us, and any interruption in service is usually due to their operations.
11. Tips and gratuities are not included, so please tip accordingly-
Normally between 2 and 5% of your total bill.
12. Do not honk your horn at the gate or allow your guests to do so.
13. Please do not play loud music at the pool and please ask those present if it would disturb them to play your music. Parties may be an exception, please ask.
14. If you bring food or drink (no glass) to the pool, please clean up afterwards.
15. If you use the cushions, chairs, chaise lounges, tables, pool toys etc. at the pool please return them to their proper place.
16. Children at the pool area must always be supervised at all times with a responsible adult who can swim, we do not provide life-saving service.
17. You are responsible for any damages/loss to the properties you or your guest(s) make.
18. All pool parties after 8:00PM must be ok´d first.
19. Please request permission before making improvements to the gardens or the house you occupy.
20. Please drive slowly when entering the property and always close the gate and instruct your guest (s) to do so also.
21. Please be considerate of your fellow neighbors and respect everyone´s right to privacy, security and tranquility. Please supervise children/pets so that they are not unruly, noisy or bothersome. No loud parties after midnight please.
22. The employees on the premises are working for Las Villas full time. If you need them for a job, carwash, or to employ them for whatever reason, please contract them during their off hours, if they are available. Staff is here from 7AM until 5PM and any requests should be made during this time.
23. Bottled water is provided at 30 pesos for a 19 ltr. water bottle. First bottle is included as well as first time toilet paper and hand soap on monthly rentals. Soap and toilet paper are provided on daily and weekly rentals.
24. Please take your kitchen garbage to the trash can outsider the villa.
25. Security is a priority at Las Villas. Please do not allow unknown people to enter the premises.
26. Please keep all areas clean and uncluttered around your villa. Hang laundry only in appropriate laundry areas. The gardens are for everyone´s enjoyment.
27. Las Villas will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur to the Guest(s) or their guests, or to the automobiles of the Guest(s).
28. Pets are not allowed unless previous permission is given. They and their accoutrement must be contained within the area of their villa and all droppings, dirt, damage, injury or accident that occurs is the sole responsibility of the Guest(s). A non-refundable pet security deposit is required for each pet but if damages exceed the amount, the Guest(s) will be responsible for any and all costs. This pet fee is required for any villa in which the pet occupies. Las Villas de Bellavista will not be responsible in any way for the pets of the Guest(s). Check-out time for guests with pets is 10:00 AM.
29. Office hours are from 8AM-9PM Monday-Saturday. For any requests regarding operations/maintenance situations, the hours are from 8AM-5PM Monday-Saturday.
30. Check-in time is 3PM (or at the hour pre-arranged with Management). Check-out time is 1:00PM (or at the hour pre-arranged with Management). For each hour past the check out time, 300 pesos will be charged if no guests are to occupy the villa that day.
31. Please consult Our Particulars for help in locating services or go to: (website hidden) Additional tourist information is located at the pool area-please no not remove.
32. These rules are subject to change at any time.
About the Host, Cristina
I am an expat who has lived in Cuernavaca for the past 30 years and returned to my home where I was born to marry and raise a family. I lived in California for the first 32 years and find Cuernavaca the best place to live in all the places I have experienced. The weather is the best in the world.
I work with my husband in our third generation family business which his father from New York started when he retired in the 40's building and renting these beautiful Vintage Mexican Colonial style houses. We live on the property in the family home and take pride in trying to provide personal attention to our guests for a Mexican experience we hope they will always treasure. We are nature lovers and assure that our homes and gardens are pesticide free as we develop a green environment using composting, garbage separation, solar panel heating and using natural fibers in our artisan decorations and linens.
I love to cook and was shown at a very early age from my grandmother who lived in Cuernavaca in the 40's how to prepare Mexican food which she learned from her cook. However, living in San Francisco and Los Angeles peaked my interest in Asian food, so I love to prepare not only chile rellenos, enchiladas, mole, salsas and the like, but also Thai noodle dishes, sukiyaki, sushi, Thai spring rolls, yakitori, and chow yuk dishes, pot stickers, etc. Traveling to Hong Kong got me hooked on Dim Sum! Our houses have herb jardineres for those of our guests who are foodies and the kitchens are equipped for them.
Our family loves animals and we have 6 cats and a dog named Boogie, so we welcome guests who want to bring their total "family" with them when they travel and vacation.
When guests stay at Villas Bellavista, they will get a feeling of being part of a community with a mixture of long-term and repeat guests of all nationalities and short-term guests who come for a weekend, a wedding or other family reunions since Cuernavaca is noted for it's fabulous year-round Spring-like weather. Our guests will also be treated to all the tips and information that we provide as Cuernavaca natives that one will not find in guide books or tourist sites to make your Mexican experience a lasting memory.
Soy una mujer bicultural que ha vivido en Cuernavaca por los últimos 30 años, creando una casa y familia. Viví en California los primeros 32 años de mi vida y considero Cuernavaca el mejor lugar para vivir de todos los lugares que he visto ¡El clima aquí es el mejor del mundo!
Trabajo con mi esposo en nuestro negocio familiar ya pasando a su tercera generación, la cual construyó su papá de Nueva York cuando se retiró a sus 40 años para construir y rentar estas casas de estilo México colonial. Vivimos en la propiedad y nos enorgullece la atención personal que ofrecemos a nuestros huéspedes para que puedan tener una experiencia mexicana que esperamos que siempre recordarán. Somos amantes de la naturaleza y por lo tanto nuestras villas y jardines son libres de todo tipo de pesticidas. Nos interesa crear un ambiente ecológico y ambiental al usar composta, separación de basura y calentadores solares, al igual usamos fibras naturales en nuestras decoraciones y fábricas artesanales.
Amo cocinar y a muy temprana edad lo aprendí gracias a mi abuela, quien vivía en Cuernavaca en los 40’s y me enseñó todo lo que sé sobre la cocina mexicana, recetas que retomó de su cocinera. Sin embargo al vivir en San Francisco y Los Ángeles me empezó a interesar la comida asiática, así que no sólo cocino chiles rellenos, enchiladas, moles y salsas, entre otras cosas, sino que también platillos Thai, Sukiyaki, sushi, rollos tailandeses, Yakitoris, Chow yuk y Gyozas. Al viajar a Hong Kong me atrapó el Dim Sum!
Nuestras villas incluyen macetas con hierbas como albacar y tomillo para todos aquellos amantes de la comida gourmet.
Nuestra familia ama los animales, tenemos 6 gatos y un perro llamado Boggie, por lo que damos la bienvenida a cualquier huésped que quiera traer su “familia” completa al viajar y tomar unas vacaciones relajantes.
Cuando nuestros huéspedes se hospedan en Villas Bellavista, sentirán que forman parte de una comunidad, ya que tenemos inquilinos de largo plazo y huéspedes que retornan de todas nacionalidades. Hemos tenido familias, parejas y jubilados que ven las villas como su segundo hogar, y vienen a Cuernavaca al escapar del frío y climas radicales. Algunos vienen por fines de semana, bodas, o otros tipos de reuniones familiares. A todos nuestros huéspedes les ofrecemos tips e información como nativos de Cuernavaca, detalles que uno no encuentra en guías turísticas o sitios de web, lo que hará que tengan una experiencia memorable en la eterna primavera.