About this listing
Vintage Villa Xochimilco is a large one bedroom bungalow with an ensuite tile bathroom with natural, herbal amenities of shampoo, conditioner and soap with luxurious hand, face and bath towels and hair dryer. Fully equipped kitchen. Large living room has a flat screen smart TV. Terrace with table and chairs looks out over the private garden for alfresco meals. These eight homes are surrounded by manicured tropical gardens, a magestic 40 ft. tile pool/cabaña in a secure, upscale neighborhood.
* Free Internet Wi-fi
* Living room with 32" Smart flat screen T.V.
* Cell phone
* 1 bedroom with two double beds & walk-in closet
* 1 complete ensuite tile bathroom
* 1 equipped kitchen with: Gas stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, juicer, coffee maker, blender, breakfast table with chairs.
*1 private terrace for "al fresco dining" with hammock.
* Dining room for 4
* Washer/Dryer Laundry Room-no extra charge
* Pool w/ pool house, BBQ, 1950's Frigidaire refrigerator
* 1.5 acres of manicured tropical gardens
* Maintenance service is included for house, pool and gardens
* Covered garage, extra parking for guests
* Walking distance within a few blocks to ATM`s, Starbucks, Superama, Wal-mart, Plazas, Restaurants, cafes, Blockbuster Videos, public transit, hospitals/clinics and galeries.
The bedroom has two double beds with 100% cotton bed linens, large windows for natural light and walk-in closet.
Complete tile bathroom with shower, towels, face towels, liquid soap and hotel amenities of shampoo, conditioner and soaps. The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, gas oven/stove, coffeemaker, juicer, toaster oven, blender, pots and pans, glasses, plates and cutlery.
Cedar wood French doors open to the terrace and natural fabrics are used throughout the villa.
The property has 8 furnished houses each with private terraces and gardens. The pool with cabana and grill is surrounded by lush vegetation and tall palm trees. It has a 13 mts/40 ft.. swimming pool with gas/ solar heating, pool cabana with table and chairs, refrigerator, lounge chairs and grill.
Las Villas has covered and open parking areas. The 8 villas are located in a gated community which provides security, tranquility and privacy.
This ample house of 1,000 sq.ft (100mts) is fully furnished and equipped for any length of stay with its own private terrace overlooking lush gardens. Personalized service with full-time staff to attend to everything.
Located in an upscale neighborhood of Bellavista which is centrally located with the major avenue for Cuernavaca, Ave. Emiliano Zapata only 1.5 blocks away. The Historical Downtown with the Palace of Cortes, the Brady Museum, the Borda Gardens, and the 16th Cent. Cathedral is 5-8 minutes from Villa Xochimilco.
Las Villas de Bellavista is a 3rd generation family business and is legally registered with the Morelos Tourism Department and the Federal Tax Authorities (SAT), which is required for any and all establishments offering any type of hospitality services. According to the Federal and State Tourism and Tax laws, a Federal & State tax is required on all receipts in order for the rental contracts to be legally binding. Only with registered establishments are guests fully protected by State and Federal laws which regulate and oversee hospitality establishments.
Las Villas de Bellavista has earned from SECTUR the recognition of Distintivo "M" Programa Moderniza 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Guests have access to free wi-fi.
Each villa either has a small private terrace with table and chairs or private terrace with garden.
The pool and exterior furniture is shared between the guests at Las Villas. Feel free to the towel basket and pool toys at the pool house.
Table, chairs and umbrella are set daily as well as the lounge chairs.
Interaction with guests
We live on-site so we are available all day during business hours. Our gardener of over 30 years maintains the gardens, pool and houses. The maids do a hotel-cleaning of the houses and can be contracted as cooks.
Our neighbourhood is called Bellavista which means beautiful view. This is a residential neighbourhood with great estates.
We have an art school across the street from Florence, Italy that gives classes in resoration, art history, fresco painting and Renaissance techniques. We are 1.5 blocks from the main historical avenue for Cuernavaca, Ave. Emiliano Zapata where everything is available from convenience stores, supermarkets, banks, shops,restaurants, etc.
Public transport (rutas) is 1.5 blocks away and up the street there´s a radio taxi stand (Taxi Citlalli).
We offer covered parking for villa renters and free offstreet parking for guests.
When coming from the international airport in México City you would need to get the airport bus service to Cuernavaca on Pullman de Morelos (ground transportation), or an airport taxi. It is a 1.5 hour ride to Cuernavaca.
We can also offer a private registered driver to pick you up at the airport.
Driver can also offer excursions to Haciendas, archeological sites, the silver mining town of Taxco, beautiful Tepoztlan to name a few.
Other things to note
We have a mix of long term tenants, monthly and weekly guests escaping their winters, families in the summers studying at our most prestigious Spanish language schools in Cuernavaca.
Vacationers eager to explore the historic Colonial highlands of México, for a rich cultural experience make their base here in Cuernavaca, as too weekenders from Mexico City.
Villas Bellavista is a 3rd generation family business and is legally registered with the Morelos Tourism Department and the Federal Tax Authorities (SAT), which is required for any and all establishments offering any type of hospitality services. Only with registered establishments are guests fully protected by State and Federal laws which regulate and oversee hospitality establishments.
Villas Bellavista has earned from SECTUR the recognition of Distintivo "M" Programa Moderniza 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Tax ID/RFC: CARJ.
Pets are Welcome with a one-time fee as they are guests too!
Please have pets on a leash in the common areas/gardens. Pets must be house trained. (No continuous barking).
If you are a smoker please smoke outdoors in the patios, terraces, pool area and gardens.
Rules for Safe and Sane Living at Villas Bellavista:
By requesting lodging services from Villas Bellavista, the Guest(s) will be deemed to have agreed to the rules and regulations hereafter:
1. Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is at 2:00 pm, extra fees are applied without previous approval for early arrival or late check-out.
2. The use of the facilities and common areas are for the exclusive use of registered guest(s) of Villas Bellavista.
3. Please notify Management if you found any damages, stains, etc. in your Villa within the first 24 hours.
4. Daily cleaning provided for daily rates, a weekly cleaning for weekly and monthly rates. The cleaning schedule is pre-arranged, if you wish to change the schedule please give previous notice to Management.
The clean-up of the kitchen is not included in the cleaning. If you wish to have a full time maid please arrange with Management.
5. Pool temperature is set between 76°-78° F (24-26° C) on weekends but in warm seasons the temperature may register higher (27.7+C). If a higher temperature is desired extra charges apply.
6. Please smoke outside in the terraces or common areas.
7. Please turn off all lights when not using them to help our environment. Please be conscientious when using the washers and dryers and wash/dry full loads.
8. Water is rationed year-round, so please do not waste it by taking long showers or leave it running, dripping, etc.
9. Please remember that services such as electricity and Internet are managed by the providers, and any interruption in service is usually due to their operations.
10. Rates do not include gratuities. If your stay was enjoyable please leave a tip which is normally between 2-5% of your total stay.
11. Do not honk your horn at the gate or allow your guests to do so
12. Please do not play loud music at the pool. All pool parties after 8:00 pm must be previously arranged.
13. If you bring food or drink to the pool, please clean up afterwards. No glass objects permitted in this area.
14. If you use the cushions, chairs, chaise lounges, tables, pool toys etc. at the pool please return them to their proper place.
15. Please use one towel per person from the pool area.
16. Children at the pool area must always be supervised at all times with a responsible adult who can swim. Villas Bellavista is not responsible for any accidents at the pool area as we do not provide life-guard service.
17. You are responsible for any damages/loss to the properties you or your guest(s) make.
18. Please drive slowly when entering the property.
19. Please, always close the gates and instruct your guest (s) to do so also.
20. Please be considerate of your fellow neighbors and respect everyone´s right to privacy, security and tranquility. Please supervise children/pets so that they are not unruly, noisy or bothersome. No loud parties after midnight please.
21. On arrival the first 20 lts. water bottle is included. All subsequent water bottles have a cost of $35 mxn. Please advise Maintenance during working hours.
22. Please take your kitchen garbage to the trashcan outside the Villa.
23. Security is a priority at Villas Bellavista. Please do not allow unknown people to enter the premises.
24. Villas Bellavista will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur to the guest(s) or their guests, and to their or their guest(s) automobiles.
25. Pets are welcome with previous notice. Extra non-refundable charges apply. The pets accoutrements must be contained within the area of their Villa and all droppings, dirt, damage, stains or accidents that occur is the sole responsibility of the guests. Pets need to be on leash in the common areas and pool area at all times and are not permitted to enter other villas´ private gardens. Inquire with management over check-out times for pets.
26. Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 9:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
27. Please consult Our Particulars for help in locating restaurants, taxis, buses, banks, shopping and tourist services.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an expat who has lived in Cuernavaca for the past 30 years and returned to my home where I was born to marry and raise a family. I lived in California for the first 32 years and find Cuernavaca the best place to live in all the places I have experienced. The weather is the best in the world.
I work with my husband in our third generation family business which his father from New York started when he retired in the 40's building and renting these beautiful Vintage Mexican Colonial style houses. We live on the property in the family home and take pride in trying to provide personal attention to our guests for a Mexican experience we hope they will always treasure. We are nature lovers and assure that our homes and gardens are pesticide free as we develop a green environment using composting, garbage separation, solar panel heating and using natural fibers in our artisan decorations and linens.
I love to cook and was shown at a very early age from my grandmother who lived in Cuernavaca in the 40's how to prepare Mexican food which she learned from her cook. However, living in San Francisco and Los Angeles peaked my interest in Asian food, so I love to prepare not only chile rellenos, enchiladas, mole, salsas and the like, but also Thai noodle dishes, sukiyaki, sushi, Thai spring rolls, yakitori, and chow yuk dishes, pot stickers, etc. Traveling to Hong Kong got me hooked on Dim Sum! Our houses have herb jardineres for those of our guests who are foodies and the kitchens are equipped for them.
Our family loves animals and we have 6 cats and a dog named Boogie, so we welcome guests who want to bring their total "family" with them when they travel and vacation.
When guests stay at Villas Bellavista, they will get a feeling of being part of a community with a mixture of long-term and repeat guests of all nationalities and short-term guests who come for a weekend, a wedding or other family reunions since Cuernavaca is noted for it's fabulous year-round Spring-like weather. Our guests will also be treated to all the tips and information that we provide as Cuernavaca natives that one will not find in guide books or tourist sites to make your Mexican experience a lasting memory.
Soy una mujer bicultural que ha vivido en Cuernavaca por los últimos 30 años, creando una casa y familia. Viví en California los primeros 32 años de mi vida y considero Cuernavaca el mejor lugar para vivir de todos los lugares que he visto ¡El clima aquí es el mejor del mundo!
Trabajo con mi esposo en nuestro negocio familiar ya pasando a su tercera generación, la cual construyó su papá de Nueva York cuando se retiró a sus 40 años para construir y rentar estas casas de estilo México colonial. Vivimos en la propiedad y nos enorgullece la atención personal que ofrecemos a nuestros huéspedes para que puedan tener una experiencia mexicana que esperamos que siempre recordarán. Somos amantes de la naturaleza y por lo tanto nuestras villas y jardines son libres de todo tipo de pesticidas. Nos interesa crear un ambiente ecológico y ambiental al usar composta, separación de basura y calentadores solares, al igual usamos fibras naturales en nuestras decoraciones y fábricas artesanales.
Amo cocinar y a muy temprana edad lo aprendí gracias a mi abuela, quien vivía en Cuernavaca en los 40’s y me enseñó todo lo que sé sobre la cocina mexicana, recetas que retomó de su cocinera. Sin embargo al vivir en San Francisco y Los Ángeles me empezó a interesar la comida asiática, así que no sólo cocino chiles rellenos, enchiladas, moles y salsas, entre otras cosas, sino que también platillos Thai, Sukiyaki, sushi, rollos tailandeses, Yakitoris, Chow yuk y Gyozas. Al viajar a Hong Kong me atrapó el Dim Sum!
Nuestras villas incluyen macetas con hierbas como albacar y tomillo para todos aquellos amantes de la comida gourmet.
Nuestra familia ama los animales, tenemos 6 gatos y un perro llamado Boggie, por lo que damos la bienvenida a cualquier huésped que quiera traer su “familia” completa al viajar y tomar unas vacaciones relajantes.
Cuando nuestros huéspedes se hospedan en Villas Bellavista, sentirán que forman parte de una comunidad, ya que tenemos inquilinos de largo plazo y huéspedes que retornan de todas nacionalidades. Hemos tenido familias, parejas y jubilados que ven las villas como su segundo hogar, y vienen a Cuernavaca al escapar del frío y climas radicales. Algunos vienen por fines de semana, bodas, o otros tipos de reuniones familiares. A todos nuestros huéspedes les ofrecemos tips e información como nativos de Cuernavaca, detalles que uno no encuentra en guías turísticas o sitios de web, lo que hará que tengan una experiencia memorable en la eterna primavera.