Enjoy San Francisco, one of the world's great walking cities, from my apartment! Just outside the apartment are Noe Valley's quaint 24th street shops and city views as well as the Mission's boutique shopping, fun bars and outstanding restaurants. Enjoy sunny days with a picnic in Dolores park just a ten minute walk away. Take a longer 25 minute walk and find yourself in hip Hayes Valley with some of the city's best boutique shopping, great cafes and fantastic restaurants. People watching and shopping in the Castro and Haight/Lower Haight are equally accessible on foot or by bus that is a five minute walk from the apartment. Golden Gate Park and its museums can also be reached by bus that is ten minute walk away. Take a 5 minute walk from the apartment to the 24th street /Mission BART station and a 7 minute BART ride away are the views, bars and restaurants of the Embarcadero and the piers, SOMA's museums bars restaurants and clubs, and downtown's cable cars and plentiful shopping. The apartment is a great base from which you can explore the city!
The 650-square-foot, one bedroom apartment is in a unique building with vintage, ornate aesthetic in the hallways. It's a really comfortable and nice place to stay. There are only eight units in the building. Neighbors are fun, friendly, and respectful. The apartment itself was recently renovated and is quite up to date. It has:
- tall ceilings
- huge windows
- a modern kitchen (dishwasher, gas stove) with all equipment and appliances that is open to a large and cozy living room with a fireplace
- high speed wi-fi and cable television
- shared patio just outside of the unit with gorgeous views of the city skyline and the bay.
- shared washer-dryer on premises just a few steps away from the unit.
- bedroom has a queen bed that sleeps two and living area couch folds down to sleep one or two people.
- street parking is surprisingly easy and available (rare in SF!)
The location is quite convenient and fun. It is two or three blocks from all major modes of public transportation. (BART, Muni, etc.) It is located on 24th Street just 1-1/2 blocks away from Noe Valley fun (shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars, farmer's market, Whole Foods, etc.) and 1-1/2 blocks from Valencia street and Mission fun (restaurants, bars, boutiques, and funky shops and cafes galore).
You will enjoy the best of San Francisco in this place. I have many suggestions for good food and entertainment nearby that I am happy to share. I'm waiting to hear from you!