Beautiful 1 BR apt in Hip LES near Chinatown. Large Bedroom, fully equipped kitchen. Large bathroom.
-1 BLOCK FROM SUBWAY
-2-5 blocks from these great places: Les Enfants Terribles, The Hester Street Market, The Doughnut Plant, The Pickle Guys, Bacaro, The Fat Radish, Dim Sum, Chinatown, Babycakes Bakery, Barrio Chino, 169 Bar and many others
- Walking Distance to SOHO, NOHO, Chinatown, East Village, Union Square, South Street Seaport, Financial District, West Village
-Large Flat Screen TV and DVD player
-Professionally Cleaned after each guest
-1st Floor Apt with a Large Window in Bedroom. Separate Bedroom
-Clean linens and towels provided
-Next door to Laundromat
-Great for Tourists!
1 full bed and 1 full pull out sofa. Though there are 2 places to sleep, the apartment would only be comfortable for 2 people
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3600 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Although Celeste and I never physically met, She was very accommodating with my travel plans and with making me feel relaxed during my stay in NYC! The area itself may not be the best area, but her apartment was clean. It was good for the price! Thanks for letting me stay at your place, Celeste!
We were pleased with the apartment on Henry Street, Lower East Side. . The apartment was very neat and clean. We did not meet Celeste as she had a friend meet us to give us the keys to the apartment. I had an issue with getting the door
to automatically lock when we left the apartment so I left a message for Celeste. She called back immediately and talked me through the process. Two minor issues were that we could not get any channels on the TV and the electrical plug in the bathroom did not work so we had to plug the curling/straight irons into the living room plug. I would definitely recommend this apartment and host Celeste.
Didn't get to meet Celeste in person but her friend was here to make sure everything was ready when we arrived. Lovely flat, really well connected!
We had a great week in New York! The apartment was a good base as it was literally around the corner from a subway station so getting around the city to see all the attractions was very easy. Celeste had lots of information in the apartment about local restaurants and takeaways etc which was very helpful. Nice apartment and had most things you need. Thanks for letting ys have your apartment Celeste!
The reservation was canceled 110 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We liked to stay at Celeste ´s place. Surprisingly calm appartment in a safe neighbourhood with good cafés and restaurants within walking distance. Lower manhattan is only 15' on foot. Perfect appartment for a couple, very clean and equipped with a comfortable bed. Celeste went out of her way to welcome us though we arrived delayed. Recommended!
- Great neighborhood.
- Cafe Petisco just around the corner.
- Not noisy at all! Perfect to sleep at night.
- Nice bathroom with a roomy shower and great temperature and water pressure.
- Good contact through text message with Celeste and her friends that gave us the keys.
- The sofa bed could use replacing. It was comfortable enough to sleep in, but there was a broken panel, so it was a bit of a trick to get it folded in every morning. There is no space to walk around the bed when the sofa bed is unfolded. This is kind of annoying at night if the people staying in the bedroom need to use the restroom.
- To create room around the bed I'd suggest mounting the TV on the wall and getting rid of the cabinet on which the TV is standing right now.
- We had to move our bags to a nearby hotel for our last day, because there was another guest coming. Celeste helped with finding the hotel to place our bags. It was an extra 30 dollars plus tips to do this. It wasn't a great annoyance, but we had a confirmation that we could hold the bags at the apartment at first. So it was a bit unexpected.
Our journey in Celest´s flat was great, notably the neighborhood and we had all conveniences in it. We also enjoy the best welcoming by Ellen to show us the neighborhood. I recommand strongly this flat.
Fantastic apartment! Great location, and very comfortable. Celeste was great and very well organised.
Very good location
couch when fully extended blocks pathway from bedroom to bathroom
no cable or antenna for TV
can play movies
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT