About this listing
If you are looking for a Private place to stay, that's unique, with lot's of character and good energy, this is where it's at!!!
What I offer for you:
This is an elegant, one bedroom apartment which has that special appeal of the best Italian design. Wood, leather and sublime accessories have been carefully chosen to harmonize with the quality furniture. Espresso is spacious making it easy to feel really comfortable and it also benefits from high speed wireless Internet access and cable TV.
Included in the price
• bed linen and towels
• tea and coffee
• salt and sugar
• still water
• one bed
• one sofa bed
• LCD TV
• satellite television
• free wi-fi
• coffee table
• electric kettle
• wine glasses
• table and chairs
• ironing board
• washing machine
Feel free to contact me via Airbnb:)
§ 1. INTRODUCTION
1. This regulation specifies the conditions of booking the Friendly Inn Apartments accommodation units in Katowice.
2. The owners of accommodation units will be very grateful to you for obeying this regulation, which is to maintain the peace and safety of all guests’ stay..
§ 2. SERVICE OF RENTING THE APARTMENT
1. The price of renting includes all taxes and additional payments, i.e. for media: gas, electricity water, the Internet and cleaning before the tenant’s departure.
2. The apartment’s equipment includes the bedding and towels, one set for a person. The set includes: sheet, pillow, duvet, big towel, small towel, floor towel.
3. In case of visits shorter than 7 days, the additional cleaning and change of bedding and towels during the tenant’s stay is possible for the extra fee in the amount of PLN 50 per person.
4. In case of visits longer than 7 days, the apartment is cleaned once a week without the extra fee, which is mentioned in § 2 pt. 3, what also includes the change of bedding and towels.
5. The apartment may also have available the parking space in the building’s basement. The renting person is not responsible for the damage or loss of the car or other vehicle belonging to the tenant.
§ 3. CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The tenant obliges to use the rental subject in accordance with the application and cannot give the apartment in under tenancy or freely to the third parties.
2. The bigger number of people than the one stated during reservation cannot stay in the apartment.
3. The tenant is obliged to respect the rules of good neighborhood.
In case when the Tenant significantly breaks the peace or neighbors’ goods and does not obey the commonly applied norms of coexistence among people, the Renting person reserves the right to terminate the contract without the period of notice and is not obliged to return the money to the tenant for the unused period of stay.
4. The tenant is obliged to maintain the apartment in the same condition as at the moment of starting the visit – this especially concerns the furniture and kitchen equipment.
5. In the apartments there is the curfew since 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
6. The tenant is financially responsible for all types of damages or failures of the equipment or the technical devices created out of his fault or of people staying the tenant’s apartment during the time of rental agreement of the apartment.
7. In case the damage occurs, immediately after noticing the Client should notify the Friendly Inn Apartments.
8. In case you lose the leys or the card to the apartment, the tenant is obliged to pay the fee in the amount of PLN 200.
9. The tenant has a duty to pay special attention to the proper service of the water valves and electrical devices. Due to the fire protection, the tenant cannot use any devices powered with the electric energy, which do not constitute the equipment of the room apart from: computers, razors, hair dryers.
10. Due to the safety and comfort of the guests, smoking cigarettes in the apartment is forbidden! The place in which you can smoke depending on the apartment will be selected in the day of concluding the agreement by the Hirer. In case of breaking this rule tenant is obliged to pay the fee in the amount of PLN 500.
11. We invite you without pets.
12. The hirer has the right to refuse the admission of the tenant, who has significantly violated the regulations during his last visit, has damaged the property of the Hirer or has disrupted the rules of good neighbor coexistence.
§ 4. ARRIVAL, COLLECTION OF KEYS AND PAYMENT
1. The place is protected the whole day. The hotel day starts at 3 p.m. and finishes at 11 a.m. the next day.
2. The accommodation after 10 p.m. is connected with the additional charge of PLN 30.
3. In case of the lack of possibility to arrive at the agreed on hour, the tenant is obliged to immediately notify the Friendly Inn Apartments via the telephone.
4. To check in you need to have your ID or other document (passport or driving licence) and the valid credit card (if you did not provide its numbers before).
5. The charges for the stay are paid in advance (if it was not made by a transfer) with cash or a credit card.
6. All formalities and the collection of keys can be done at the reception at the following address: ul. Baildona 22d/9, 40115 Katowice.
§ 5. FREE STAY FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF FOUR
You can stay with a child under the age of four in the apartment, and his stay is treated as free, when the child sleeps with an adult or in his own bed, which does not require an extra set of bedding and towels. Each adult can have only one child, whose stay is free. When the number of children entitled to a free stay is bigger than the number of adults, their visit is automatically counted as paid one.
§ 6. FORCE MAJEURE
1. In case of occurrence of circumstances impossible to predict, which results cannot be immediately removed with the regular means, the landlord has the right to offer the tenant a replacement local. He also has the right, in case of occurrence of the force majeure circumstances, to withdraw from the contract. This also includes circumstances in which the personal safety of the landlord or his possessions, due to reasons independent from the tenant, will not be possible to guarantee.
2. In the circumstances presented in § 6 pt. 1 the amounts paid by the tenant is immediately refundable, minus the amounts due to the lessor for the already performed services.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
1. In case of irregularities, the tenant has the right to complain within 14 days since their occurrence. The complaints, claims and all grievances should be sent to (email hidden).
2. The consideration of complaints follows within 14 working days since its receiving. The tenant will be immediately notified by e-mail about the way of its consideration.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS
The proper law applicable to disputes between the landlord and the tenant is the Polish law. The disputes shall be settled by the proper court of the lessor.
Robert went out of his way to welcome us to the apartment. The apartment itself was AMAZING! It appeared to be nearly new and very well maintained.
All in all, our stay was enjoyable and the apartment was of very high value.
Bardzo wysoki standard apartamentu i równie wysoki obsługi. Mili, kompetentni ludzie, szybki, sprawny i profesjonalny kontakt. Dużo serdeczności i chęci pomocy, uprzejmość i wysoka kultura. Mieszkanie czyste, zadbane, pachnące i bardzo wygodnie zaaranżowane.
Same plusy - warto skorzystać:-)
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Robert
Me and my wife Anna run a small apartment company in Katowice called "Friendly Inn Apartments". We love to travel (especially to Spain) and apartment rent is first choice for us!
Our apartments in Katowice are located near city center and largest shopping center in Silesia region. It's perfect starting point for clubbing and - of course - shopping :)
Also they are very close to one of the largest city parks in Europe named "Silesian Culture and Recreation Park". If you like running or biking - it's perfect place for you!
When you stay at our place - you can be sure that you will like at home! We're really looking forward to hosting you!