About this listing
Bright apartment in the historical neighborhood of Alfama with balcony facing Tagus River (Rio Tejo) and two terraces overlooking the top of Panteao Church! Family and kid friendly. Just 3 min away from Subway station (Blue Line).
Welcome to my apartment in the historical neighborhood of Alfama in Lisbon! This apartment has fantastic view over Tagus River (Tejo) and it has two terraces overlooking the top of Panteao Church where you can enjoy your breakfast or dring a glass of wine at the end of the day. I speak Portuguese, English, Japanese (native) and a little bit of Spanish. I prepared this apartment to be pratical and confortable for the guests and it is family/kid friendly.
Here are some information about the apartment and the neighborhood.
• Spacious living room with fantastic riverview and one sofa-bed (for 2 people)
• 2 terraces overlooking the top of Panteao Church and the neighbors garden
• 2 Rooms (1 with Double Bed and another with Bunk Bed)
• 1 Kitchen with Microwave-Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge and Washing Machine.
• 2 WCs (1 with Shower and Toilet and another with Toilet)
• 1st floor. So this means that you only have to climb the stairs up to 1st floor!!
• Free WiFi and Cable TV
• Other equipments: Bose Bluetooth Sound System, 2 Heathers, Dryer, Baby Cot, Baby High Chair, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Linen (bed sheets and towels).
•3 min from the subway station (Blue Line - Santa Apolonia Station) and the long distance train station
•Several bus stops and 7 min from the famous tram 28 stop
•1 min from Panteão Church, 5 min from São Vicente de Fora Church and 10 min from Cathedral (Sé)
•1 min from the oldest flea market of Lisbon, Feira da Ladra, that takes place every Tuesdays and Saturdays
•2 min from the panoramic garden that includ the playground and the coffee shop
•15 min from Baixa (Downtown) and Castle S. Jorge
•15 min by taxi from the airport
•Many mini supermarkets and Pingo Doce (a popular supermarket chain in Portugal) at Santa Apolonia Station
•Many restaurants, coffee shops and bars
•Easy and free parking
HOW TO GET TO THE APARTMENT:
•TAXI – It takes about 15 min from the airport and it costs around 10 euro.
•Subway – You can get Red Line from the airport and change to Blue Line at "S. Sebastião" station. Then get off at "Santa Apolónia" station. The apartment is 3 min away from the station. The subway trip takes about 30 to 40 min.
License Number - 1282/POL/2014
Just few rules ... :)
1. Please do not smoke inside of the aparment. You can smoke at the balcony or at the terraces!
2. Check-in: 16:00 / Check-out: 12:00 (noon). Check-in and check-out time can be more flexible, according to your and previous/next guests convenience. After your reservation is confirmed, please provide me with your flight numbers and estimated arrival/departure times.
3. Loosing the key implies the payment of 20€.