- Spacious light filled Soho Loft with 9 huge windows and 2 bedrooms
- Listing is for the entire apartment
- Fully furnished loft (2 bedroom - 1,200 sq ft) in Heart of Soho one of NYCs most popular neighborhoods
- Top floor apartment with access to rooftop
- Brand New Central Air Conditioning
- High ceilings
- 1 super clean bathroom
- Brand new 55" Samsung TV
- Washer, Dryer, microwave, toaster oven, plates, cups, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- ENTIRE place to yourself, including the bathroom
- Included: Towels, sheets, pillows, blanket
- High-speed WiFi and wired internet
- All utilities, including: electric, heat, hot water, cooking gas (stove/oven)
- Iron and ironing board
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of my guests!
- Most subway stops within two blocks (A,C,E, 6, N, R, Q, W, J, Z)
Please feel free to ask any question and I'll happily get back to you as soon as I can!
I've stayed at the Jean-Marie Loft and the apartment was as pictured and described. It was a perfect location and I was able to walk all over Soho, Tribeca, Greenwich Village, etc.. Jean-Marie were very flexible as well as very responsive to all email communications. The apartment was clean and fully stocked with clean/fresh linens, towels and supplies. The area is lively during the day and also at night. I would recommend this soho loft to anyone, and will most definitely return!
Die Wohnung liegt an zentraler Lage (Canal-Street) in SOHO. Sie ist grosszügig, hell und gut ausgestattet. Der Strassenverkehr ist leider in den Stosszeiten gut hörbar. Der Standort ermöglichte es uns jedoch viele Quartiere gut zu Fuss zu erreichen.
Jean-Marie was a great host, very easy to arrange the stay with him. The apartment is right in the middle of the action - very easy to get around from here - we spent a lot of time in Soho, Little Italy, Tribeca and walked up to Greenwich Village too. It's on a busy street, but is actually quiet compared to other places in NYC. The pictures are accurate - its a big place. The aircon really works properly, which is great as it was starting to get hot and humid during our stay - it would definitely keep the place cool in the height of Summer. It's on the top (4th?) floor and there is no lift. This was only a minor pain for us getting our bags up on the first day and didnt bother us after that - but if you're long in the tooth you might want to take that into consideration. Our bed was easily large enough for the 2 of us and very comfortable. All in all - we had a great time in NY using this apt as our base!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.