About this listing
Experienced Airbnb Host bringing Designer Loft in the heart of SoHo with exposed brick and high ceilings. Loads of living space.
- 2 Bedrooms with luxury beds (W Hotels)
- 1 bathroom
- Amazing Private rooftop
- Remote Controlled A/C
SoHo is where you want to be on your upcoming trip to NYC!. Whether you are here for business or pleasure everything you want is a stones throw away.
Public transportation and some of the most chic restaurants and stores within blocks.
- Fully furnished loft (2 bedroom - 1,200 sq ft) in Heart of Soho one of NYCs most popular neighborhoods
- Spacious light filled Soho Loft with 9 huge windows and 2 bedrooms with luxury beds (W hotels)
- Listing is for the entire apartment
- Top floor apartment with access to rooftop
- Brand New Central Air Conditioning that you can control remotely
- High ceilings
- 1 super clean bathroom
- Brand new 55" Samsung HD TV
- Washer, Dryer, microwave, toaster oven, plates, cups, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- ENTIRE place to yourself, including the bathroom
- Included: Towels, sheets, pillows, blanket
- Ultra High-speed WiFi and wired internet (250 Mbps)
- All utilities, including: electric, heat, hot water, cooking gas (stove/oven)
- Iron and ironing board
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of my guests!
- Most subway stops within two blocks (A,C,E, 6, N, R, Q, W, J, Z)
Please feel free to ask any question and I'll happily get back to you as soon as I can!
You have access to the entire apartment and our private rooftop.
Interaction with guests
We are available at anytime if you need us.
SoHo is a historic and best area in New York City...
Impeccably preserved New York - signature fire-escapes, home to boutique stores, art galleries and restaurants, SoHo is a synonym to first class design, chic and style, the heart of international fashion, design and art scene and the essence of New York.
Rub shoulders with celebrities, enjoy the finest dinning and sophisticated and best shopping around.
You are in the center of the universe already! All Downtown neighborhoods are accessible by walking.
Try out CitiBike! A fun way to explore the city while biking! Closest CitiBike station is right on the corner!
NYC subway system in pretty complex, there are numerous trains you can take, depending on where you are going to:
E, A and C if you need the blue line
B, D, M, F - all stop on Broadway-Lafayette
Q, N, R on Canal and Prince (Q doesn't stop at Canal, since it is express)
Best way to get to Central Park: 1 (Red line) on Varick Street.
There are also yellow cabs, Uber, Lyft, Via, and CitiBike. Or just a pleasant walk.
We have no specific house rules.
We just want to make sure you treat our loft as you would treat your home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm Jean-Marie. Laid back, respectful and clean. I live & work in NYC for a tech venture. Love spending my time either traveling and/or relaxing.
I'm intricately familiar with Airbnb hosting & traveling as I not only rent my own apartment and I regularly use Airbnb of my personal and work travels.