One of a kind rental! This beautiful home is tucked away on a heavily wooded lot in an ideal neighborhood just blocks north of downtown Flagstaff! The home is nestled amongst mature Ponderosa Pine and oak trees for the real mountain town experience. Wildlife such as deer, fox and various birds are sighted frequently. The home decor has a cozy modern rustic feel. Recently remodeled, it offers upscale furnishings throughout, hardwood hickory floors and beautiful new kitchen with natural alder wood cabinets and radiant floor heating. The bright sunlit living room has private wooded views....perfect for reading and planning all your local excursions. The master bedroom provides a Serta Cal King bed with woods view and private full bath. There are two additional bedrooms. One has a queen bed and the other has two twin beds. Enjoy sitting outside on the deck for wildlife viewing, morning coffee, family barbequing and evening stargazing with your friends and family.
This is not only a beautifull house, filled with just anything you need to make your stay perfect, its surroundings make it really wonderfull. We really enjoyed staying here and felt at home. We wished we coul have stayed longer! Eric and Mary, thanks for all!
We booked this place for a girls reunion trip. It was the perfect setting - isolated yet so close to town. Nature trails starts at end of the driveway - great access for early morning hike.
The bed set ups were perfect for multiple guests, the gathering places were perfect for socializing - the open floor plan, the front deck. Of course, Flagstaff is smack in the middle of so much to do. Owners and Eric were incredibly helpful and accommodating.
Highly recommend this house, would rent again in a heartbeat.
We had a lovely stay at Eric and Mary's house. It was comfortable, cozy, and peaceful with lot's of nice touches and amenities. It is also situated in a convenient location. Eric and Mary always responded quickly, were friendly and pleasant, and provided helpful information about the area. We would happily stay there again.
We really can't say enough good things about:
- This house.
- Our experience with Eric.
- The ways that both came together to help us enjoy this beautiful town.
First, the house is both extremely comfortable and well-appointed. And it's actually the first time I've rented anything that looked even better than the pictures.
- _Luxurious_ king-sized bed, with fantastic light from the master bedroom windows and spacious attached bath.
- Wood-burning stove! Eric and friends went out of their way to make sure we had plenty of dry, fragrant wood. We had a great time building the fires and enjoyed the warmth the stove adds to the living area and kitchen.
- Location. We're not Flagstaff experts, but the location allowed us to walk to downtown (and to enjoy the nature trail that starts literally in the backyard).
- Eric. While he wasn't in town at the time, Eric was friendly, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. He provided a thoughtful list of restaurants, activities, attractions, etc. If you like to get your exercise in a gym (or find it's a bit cold for getting it outdoors), don't miss his recommendation for the Flagstaff Aquaplex (best deal in town).
We were extremely pleased with our time in Flagstaff and our decision to spend it in Eric's home. I would recommend this rental to anyone.
The house was conveniently located in Flagstaff, so it made getting around extremely easy. The furnishings were very nice and comfortable; and Eric provided a plethora of suggestions for things to do around the area. My favorite thing about the house was being able to sit in the living room next to the fireplace and look out the windows to the snow and trees, a very relaxing experience overall. Would highly recommend staying here.
We had a wonderful time at Eric and Mary's place, using it as a home base for our trips to Sedona, the Canyon, and just around Flagstaff. The house was immaculately clean, with a seriously outfitted kitchen (the fondue pot was a nice surprise), a great fireplace, games, DVDs - everything we could want. Location is convenient, we could get to the main highway to the Canyon in just two right turns, and downtown is only moments away. Highly recommended!
Beautiful home - clean- well decorated - easy to get to - quiet. Eric was easy to contact and always nice and helpful. I would definately stay here again.