About this listing
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in the Caribbean staying in this tastily decorated and comfortable home.Imagine a vacation with no schedules or timelines to follow. Imagine awaking to the heat of the day... 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Bathrooms fully equiped villa, pool, fully stocked kitchen... Situated on the 10th hole of an 18 hole championship golf course in the resort community of Playacar, Casa Bella (which means "beautiful house" in Spanish) offers you a "home away from home" vacation.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR RESERVATION 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY!
MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE PLUS ELECTRICITY!
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in the Caribbean staying in this tastily decorated and comfortable home.
Whether you are a party of 2 or one of 6, Casa Bella can accommodate your group. Three bedrooms provide sleeping arrangements that are flexible to meet your party's specific needs. The luxurious master bedroom consists of a king bed, a truly unique Spanish bathroom, a spacious walk-in closet and your own patio doors to access the upper patio.
A second bedroom, also located on the upper level, can either be made up as two twin beds or one king bed. Like the master bedroom, it also has a full bathroom and sliding doors to the upper patio.
On the lower level you will find the third bedroom which, like the other two, also has its own complete bathroom. Sleeping arrangements in this room consists of 2 queen beds.The living room also offers you the relaxation of Bell Express Vu satellite television and DVD player.
Your fully stocked kitchen allows you the luxury to use your blender to prepare Margaritas that you may sip as you grill some steaks on the BBQ. Casa Bella comes fully stocked with coffee and coffee filters, tea, sugar, spices, napkins, paper towel, toilet paper, hand and dish soap and laundry detergent. Should you find you have under packed, the fully equipped laundry room will get you through the holiday.
Each room is independently air conditioned to accommodate everyone's different tolerance to Playa Del Carmen's tropical climate. Or another way to beat the heat is to take a refreshing dip in the pool located right out Casa Bella's front door. Casa Bella's location is very central and convenient with clubs in town you are a 5 minute walk to the golf course, where the public is always welcome for a round. If restaurants and shopping are your thing, you are only an 11 minute walk to Playa del Carmen's main shopping and restaurant thoroughfare.
Quinta Avenida, or Fifth Avenue as it is called, is the town's main restaurant and shopping district. Fifth Avenue boasts a large selection of eateries that will satisfy most every craving-ranging from tacos, fajitas, pizzas, steaks, and lobster to vegetarian plates and Thai food. After a meal, the time has come to stroll about again, this time to inspect the amazing array of stores selling everything from T-shirts to Mexican handicrafts and handcrafted jewelry. If you would like to venture further away, 40 pesos or approximately $4 US will get you a cab ride anywhere within Playa Del Carmen.
For the sightseers, numerous activities are available and can all be booked and paid for at the Reef Club.
Approximate driving times by car to the following are:
Cancun: 45 minutes
Chitzen Itza: 3 hours
Tulum: 50 minutes
Xel-Ha: 40 minutes
Xcaret: 15 minutes
Puerto Aventuras: 21 minutes
Xpu-ha: 25-30 minutes (beautiful secluded beach)
A 15 minute walk to the Cozumel ferry and a 25 minute ferry ride will take you to some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the world. Should your party consist of more than 10 people or consist of several families looking for accommodations, Casa Bella resides amongst a group of three other homes in the complex also available for rent.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS - A payment of 50% OF THE TOTAL COST is due immediately with a signed contract to secure a reservation. and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 2 maid service per week daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each use.
TV SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!