The summerhouse is located in a beautiful part of Denmark, and is the only house on the lane! It is surrounded by nature, yet is still close to civilisation. Perched on a small hill it boasts beautiful views of the nature, as well as the 28 hole golf course it is located next to. In font of the house you can sit on a homemade wooden bench and watch the sun go down over the beautiful Limfjord.
We call it the "summerhouse" but it is actually a modern, fully insulated wooden house with central heating, so can be used in all seasons! For winter months it is perfect for snuggling up infront of the real wood fireplace, and there is also a sauna and jacuzzi to relax in!
Great for couples, families or groups of friends, you can truly unwind and enjoy the beautiful natural setting. Here's a bit more detail about the house and the local area:
- Built in 1995
- 88 m2 with a plot over 1000 m2
- Spacious living ares with high ceiling and fireplace
- Lounge area with flatscreen tv, satellite channels (including BBC world, Sky News, German channels etc)
- Extendable dining table with seating place for 10 people
- Fully equipped kitchen (tableware for 10 people)
- 4 bedrooms (2 with double bed, 1 with twin beds, 1 with 2 x bunk beds)
- 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet (the larger bathroom also has sauna and jacuzzi)
- Children friendly (highchair, child bed, baby bath provided, also sandpit and swings in garden)
- secluded garden with 2 patios, outdoor table and chairs for 10 people
- barbecue available
- please note bed linen/towels are not included (pillows and duvets are included). Please bring your own OR before arrival please let us know and we can rent a set of bed linen and 2 x towels (hand and bath towel) for 1 person from the golf club for 50 DKK (€ 6.50).
Local areas of interest / Activities:
- 28 hole golf course on your doorstep
- Kayaking on the fjord (cost = 200 DKK per day, or 300 DKK for 2 days for a 2 man kayak with room for a child in the middle)
- Walks /runs in the beautiful nature (forest, along fjord and natural surroundings of the golf course)
- Virksund harbor - admire the sailing boats whilst enjoying an ice-cream (there is also a play area for the children)
- Viborg town - take a stroll though the pedestrian walking street, admire the cathedral which boasts beautiful paintings in the interior.
- Childrens attractions including Viborg Swimmingpool (with water slides and childrens pool) approx 20 mins "Jesperhus" (with jungle zoo, play area, flower park), approx 50 min by car
- shopping possibilities - local supermarket, a bakers and pizzeria are found in Skals (about 12 min by car). There is also a petrol station with "essentials" which is closer if you just need a few items!
Getting to the summerhouse:
- Whilst it is possible to reach via a combination of train to Viborg + taxi, it is easiest to come by car. Closest airports are Karup, Aalborg and Billund. From Copenhagen it is approx 4 hours by car.
Smoking is not allowed inside the summerhouse, but outside Smoking is allowed. Pets are allowed (although max. 1 dog allowed).
Det var et dejligt sommerhus. Alting var i orden, og kontakten til værten var hurtig og behagelig.
We had a great time in the lovely house. Nice walks in the surrounding area and we've Deen Some great birds and animals. The house was very clean and comfortable.
Thanks for the great stay in your lovely house.
Gretigst from Erna and her two friends
Mooie, rustige en natuurrijke omgeving.
Ruim huis, alles aanwezig en netjes onderhouden.
Ook reageerde Camilla snel op eventuele vragen, zowel vooraf als tijdens ons verblijf.
Everything was perfect. A very lovely place to spend our holidays. The house is nice and the place too. We met rabbits, pheasants and fawns and we visited a lot of interesting places around the Limfjorden. We would like to repeat this experience.
Everything was perfect! The house, the equipment, the view, the welcome... We didn't meet Camilla but she was very kind and helpful. We had a great stay in this house and loved the place!
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am half Danish and half Indian. Born and brought up in London, I moved to Copenhagen seven years ago to pursue my dream of learning danish. In the end I loved it so much I stayed! I work in media and advertising and in my free time I enjoy travelling, cooking and keeping fit.