About this listing
You will be staying in a bright and private room in my apartment in the center of Copenhagen. The room has a 160 x 200cm doublebed with clean sheets and duvets. Linen and towels are included in the price. Please write your arrival and checkout-time together with your booking inquiry
- Please write your arrival hour and check out hour with your booking inquiry.
- You will be staying in a bright and private room in my apartment in the centre of Copenhagen.
- The apartment is just next to "Kings Garden", "The State Museum of Art", "The Botanical Garden" and "Rosenborg Castle".
- The lakes and bridge to the hip "Nørrebro" and the mondane "Østerbro" is just around the corner.
- The apartment is shared with me and my boyfriend Kasper and our little babyson Isak who was born the 2nd of June 2015
- I live on the third floor and there is no elevator in the building
- You may not smoke in the apartment.
ROOM and FACILITIES:
- The room has a 160 x 200 cm doublebed with clean sheets and duvets. Linen and towels are included in the price.
ALSO IN YOUR ROOM AND INCLUED IN THE PRICE:
- Bed linen & towels
- Free high-speed wireless Internet connection
- Blow dryer
- Kettle for making hot water for tea and coffee
Livingroom, Kitchen, Bath- and Toilet
I do not have any specific house-rules besides: No smoking - which is really important for me.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews