THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
Hi guys Gaby here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (website hidden). com/watch?v=qVzgLcDjWzY
About your room:
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Newly decorated private room in three-bedroom house in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority / Times Square area. The best value for your dollar this independent Airbnb private luxurious room is simply a great commute, and your best choice to NYC. 2 miles from Port Authority, 2 miles to Madison Square Garden (MSG), 2.2 miles to Times Square, and 2.3 miles to Empire State Building. Other nearby points.
About your accommodations:
Private luxurious room with a queen-size bed, nightstands, open spacious central air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please; we will welcome you with open arms.
Take a bath or soak in marble soaking tub with a shower head that makes you feel like you're bathing in the rain. Take a walk down a beautiful lit hallway to the great kitchen right out of a James Bond movie, a great experience. A beautiful large living room with crown moldings all around you, room with views of the New York skyline as background, sit down to a glass of wine, hear your favorite music watch TV in 42" HDTV mounted on the wall for your viewing pleasure. This is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you; they will greet you as part of their family. If you need them or request them, they will be right there for your assistance. your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
you need while away from home maps discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless steal refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers and
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* No physical keys, so you can come and go as you please
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Big balcony where you can smoke
* Free WIFI cable
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Shared kitchen and bathrooms (one full bath, one powder room) with other guests
* House is on street level so there are some stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Be good and stay safe. of $25 and $25 dollars of parking permit, deposit $5 dollar fee cost . $20 will be reinburse to you. for both
Everything was great! I had a great stay at Gaby & Roberts Apartment, you have a really good connection to time square by bus, it takes 12 minutes!
It was very easy to gain access to the apartment building. I never met the hosts face to face, but they were very communicative and kind via email. The location was very close to NY at a fraction of the cost of an abode in Manhattan. The room was clean and warm and I would stay there again.
This apartment is great - very spacious and clean. It is highly recommended.
The location is good, although the time taken to get to Manhattan depends upon the traffic - typically 15-25 minutes.
There is a good supermarket two blocks away, and terrific views of the Manhattan skyline from the end of the street.
Everything was perfect! it's the same as the pictures. highly recommended
Didn't meet host. List was accurate. Felt safe in the neighborhood. Was very easy to get in and out of NYC. This was just what I expected.
I only booked this room for one night. The room is in a 3 bedroom apartment. The room has a nice comfortable bed. That was actually all what fits in that tiny room. Well, I didn't mind. Robert Jr. was a great support in showing me how to get around here. Ty.
Robert & Gaby were very welcoming. They helped us with the bags & parking space. House is awesome!
This host has 1137 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are some really nice Latinos, a Cuban and Mexican. Gaby is a teacher and is one of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. We're both well traveled. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!