I charge extra 10 euros per person to get home.
10 euros after 20:00
15 euros after 00:00
If you break something in the house, stain sheets or towels, or lose some of my property, if you break the rules of my house or mistreat private property then you will have to pay and leave my home without any compensation.
Do not arrive before check-in time.
Do not show my personal information
Be careful not to spill any liquid on the floor because it is a very old floor and stain easily.
Remember that these are your vacation and i will do my best for you to enjoy it, but also remember that I live here every day and I expect you to respect that.
- THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS NOT DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS.
- Considering that comes to my house for a short stay and live here every day, I have set standards for best stay for all, the walls of my house are very noisy and doors very old, "PLEASE CLOSE THE DOORS GENTLY "Thank you and enjoy your stay ;)
_PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK SCHEDULE, THE TIME OF CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT, I am flexible, depending on my work schedule, thanks.
- Do not open the door to anyone, neither the building nor the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment without asking me first.
-Above all, I want mutual respect for everyone to feel comfortable
- Be respectful and take account of the other guests.
-No smoking in house or rooms
- It is very important avoid making loud noises after 23:00 and during the early morning when others may are resting,
- The shower time is 8:00am to 00:00pm.
-The water is very expensive in Barcelona, please do not shower so long.
-Sometimes I work all night and sleep in the morning, please do not make noise.
- Be careful making noises with the doors or loud talking, laughing, listening to music, etc... at inappropriate times
I want you to feel like at home, therefore i expect you to treat the apartment in the same way as you treat your own place
- Be careful with the furniture and household belongings.
- Maintain public areas of the house clean and tidy, specially in the kitchen and the bathroom.
-Caring private property, if you break something, you must pay.
I care about all detail, if i can help you, do not hesitate to ask/tell me anything you need, you won't disturb me
- I hope you let me know if you soiled or break something
- Do not hesitate in asking me any question you have
-DUE TO NON COMPLIANCE OF THE TENANT GUEST REGULATION, YOU WILL HAVE TO EVICT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION.
Enjoy your stay here, that's my goal
This host has 645 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Joel , I am 33. I am a gay man, very friendly and sociable, I love music and dancing, I'm (Barman, Dancer, fashion designer, and Artistic Director of a Dance Company) I am from Cuba, felt in love with this wonderful city, which I would love to share with my guests.
The reason that led me to work with Airbnb was the chance to meet people from different cultures and learn from them every day. What makes me want to give the best of me.
Mi nombre es Joel, tengo 33 años soy un chico gay, amigable y muy alegre, me encanta la musica y el baile, soy coctelero (Barman) bailarin y diseñador de moda, Yo soy de Cuba aunque no he podido evitar enamorarme de esta maravillosa ciudad, la cual me encanta compartir con mis huéspedes.
La razón que me llevó a trabajar con Airbnb fue la posibilidad de conocer personas de diversas culturas y poder aprender de ellos cada día. Lo que me insita a dar lo mejor de mi.