This space can accommodate up to three people.
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Excellent flat, easy to get to, arrangements all good and easy, good value, thanks.
Sidney was very friendly host and he provided also a lot of interesting information.
Thanks a lot for hosting us
sidney is a really helpfull guy, the accomodation is in a nice area with good transportation to central london. The room was clean quiet. we enjoy our stay and we visit him again :)
Thanks again Sidney, you we're able to get me out of a jam in short notice and the place was great value. I look forward to staying again.
Sidney was a great host, very friendly and supportive as it was our first time in the UK.
The room was very spacious, the kitchen and bathroom were clean and modern, and overall it was a very comfortable stay. Also loved the Sainsbury's nearby!
Sorry we couldn't stay longer :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.