Charming Tropical Villa-Great Pool

Villa - Entire home/apt · E Sunny Dunes Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92264, United States
Carol
Your host, Carol
2 Reviews
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within a day

The Space

The Villa has a total of 4 Bedrooms: 3 in the main house (The master suite with a King Bed, jacuzzi tub and steam shower; a second bedroom with a Queen bed; and a 3rd bedroom off the pool with its own private entrance, king bed, plasma TV, mini kitchen and 3/4 bath;plus 2 Queen Sofa beds; one in the living room and one in the rec room of the main house. There is another room in the main house with a couch and lounge chair just for relaxing and reading. There is a separate 360 sq. ft private casita with a full bath, jacuzzi tub, 2 plasma TVs (one for viewing from the tub) and mini kitchen. The Villa has a total of 5 bathrooms, 2 jacuzzi tubs and a steam shower; plus a Sauna off the pool area for everyone's use! The rec room has a pool table, ping pong, a video game with 130 different games, a Soprano pinball machine and an electronic dart board. ***Inquire about our photo slide show!!***
RATE QUOTED BY AIRBNB does not include: POOL HEAT ranging from $125 to $200 per day; Additional Cleaning of $100; and Tax in the amount of 11.5%. These Fees are due after you have booked through Airbnb. Airbnb does not charge commission on these additional fees.

Room type: Entire home/apt
Accommodates: 10
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4.5
Beds: 6
Extra people: $100 / night after 8 guests
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Weekly Price: $4800 /week
Cleaning Fee: $250
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Country:
City:
Cancellation: Strict
  • Went with the maximum capacity (10) and it worked out great for everyone! Two of the rooms are not connected to the rest of the house and offer a lot of extra privacy. We spent most of the weekend in the pool and cooked out at the grill on the back patio which made for a very relaxed and affordable getaway. Carol thoughtfully left plenty of beach towels and linens for our big group. Thought everyone would love the arcade but we spent almost all our time outside!

    5 minute drive from PSP airport and very convenient to town for grocery runs or a dinner out. Flexible check-in and out times helped us easily plan around guests flying. Quiet neighborhood.

    May 2014
  • What can I say?! The house is amazing! It was better than described! It was even stocked with condiments and spices for us. Carol was such an amazing host.There were some minor issues but Carol and her husband quickly fixed it. I have never seen another vacation home with a rec room, we spent 90% of our time there, the other 10% was floating in the amazing pool. You cant tell from the pictures, but there is a water slide above the hot tub! Amazing home! I will definitely be back soon!

    August 2012
Per Month
From
$900
Subtotal Total

Add a profile photo to Instant Book this listing.

Save this listing to review later.
Saved 452 times
Languages
English
Work
Legal Assistant
About
Fun loving and hard working guy. Great Dad!
View full profile
Response Rate
89%
Response Time
within a day
Calendar Updated
2 weeks ago
Similar Listings