About this listing
The room available for rent is app. 15 sqm. Besides the bed (140x200 cm), it has a desk, a wardrobe and satellite tv. Furthermore, the guest's bathroom is for exclusive use. The bedroom is located towards the silent backyard. It has been rented to several persons before and was considered to be a very comfy place.
The flat is fully equipped and you usually do not need to bring anything here except your personal belongings.
The room is 100% yours. The rest of the flat except my personal bedroom is shared area. The bathroom is also open for guests that I invite from time to time for some evening cooking. But 99% of the term it will be only you using it.
Interaction with Guests
I will be living here as well. So feel free to ask for any help or advice at any time.
The flat is located within the Simon-Dach-Area, next to the RAW and close to Boxhagener Platz. To go to Volkspark Friedrichshain it needs about 15 minutes with tram line M10. Treptower Park is 2 stops by S-Bahn or 15 jogging minutes away.
In the closer vicinity you find all things that you need: 24h supermarket, 24h kiosks, drugstores, cash machines, health-food-shops, plenty of restaurants / bars serving good food & beverages for moderate prices.
If you should want to leave Friedrichshain for some reason going to Kreuzberg, Mitte or Prenzlauer Berg is very easy. Here is a list of all public transport connections including direct stops:
- S-Bahn S5, S7, S75 "Warschauer Str." (to Ostkreuz, Alexanderplatz, Friedrichstraße, Hauptbahnhof or Zoologischer Garten) - 5 minutes walk
- U-Bahn U1 "Warschauer Str." (to Kottbusser Tor, Hallesches Tor, Wittenbergplatz or Kurfürstendamm) - 5 minutes walk
- U-Bahn U5 "Frankfurter Tor" (to Alexanderplatz or Lichtenberg) - 8 minutes walk
- Tram M10 "Revaler Strasse" (to Volkspark Friedrichshain, Greifswalder Strasse, Prenzlauer Allee, Eberswalder Strasse or Hauptbahnhof) - 2 minutes walk
- Tram M13 "Revaler Strasse" (to Frankfurter Allee) - 2 minutes walk
No smoking and no pets!