About this listing
Coloured glassbrick wonder close to the City Park - Apartment Ribollita
Best points about the property:
Next to the Andrássy út a freshly renovated culture hut in a classic house (built in 1903) is waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The mezzanine, the pull-out couch and futonbed assure that six people can rest comfortably in two separate rooms. In the well-equipped kitchen you can cook for any nation’s taste. The flat with good layout is the ideal accomodation for couples and families. WiFi, washing machine and ironing possibility are at your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
Welcome in the neighbourhood of the museums and the city park! Fancy for an early morning run in the Városliget or swim in the Szécheny Thermal Bath? What about a visit in the Zoo or the Fun Fair? You can be the first that day, because this flat is 15 minutes walk away from these destinations. The Hero’s Square, the House of Terror, Opera, all along on the Andrássy út is close to you to learn about the hungarian culture and history. Not to mention the best restaurants, bars and ruinpubs. Near or far? No problem, just take the Continent’s oldest underground and you can reach any part of the city. Indulge yourself!
The closest metrostop is Kodály Körönd on M1.
Other Things to Note
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
I stayed in this appartment during my stay i beautiful Budapest. Its located very well close to a metro station. You can also easily walk into the citycenter and its quite close to the famous spa called Szechenyi Spa. There is no aircon. But as the apartment isn't that warm as it's not in direct sun. Please notice that this place isn't somebody private home, meaning that the place is more like a hotel. Very clean!
Szép, tiszta, jól felszerelt kis lakás, pont olyan, mint a képeken. 5 ember nagyon kényelmesen, 6 fő már kicsit szűkösebben fér el. Kedves fogadtatásban volt részünk, azonnal megkaptunk minden szükséges tájékoztatást.
easy, quick and comfortable communication. accomodation met our requirements fully. thanks a lot!
Nice place, comfortable and in a quiet zone near the city center. Bela was trusteble all time and gave answers to all my questions by mail inmediatly
Everything was super! A very nice and clean appartement. Very close to the center of the city. Close to the terror museum. We loved Budapest very much and we recommend the appartement to everyone!! Greetings from Ilse Baert from Belgium.
The home was very nice. It is a little smaller than it appears in pictures, but everything was clean and my friends and I were provided with a map, travel guide and various other things that helped us throughout our stay. It is relatively close to the center however the metro is near and easily accessable. All in all, this was an excellent find for the price.
This host has 715 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews